7dpo One Step IC. Update page 7 ICs & FRER

I agree, not your fault at all hun. Praying for good news for you :hugs:

Thanks everyone :)

ICs today are definitely fainter imo. FRER had obvious white indent which became less visible after a few minutes, so photos are at 10 minutes, which I think shows pretty clearly that at best there's an even fainter line, but I suspect that's my eyes from looking at so many lines.
I decided to discard my temps from 11dpo & 12dpo because both days I had about 2.5 hours sleep and I don't want to have unrealistic expectations when comparing charts later on. I was on autopilot and didn't think about their accuracy at first. So if I went with those my temp has dipped yesterday and today, discarding them it's kind of levelled out but it doesn't matter because if this was sticking then I would have a much clearer line today, I wouldn't have fainter lines.
Will attach photos, isn't much point but 13dpo ICs & FRER. Added a tweaked IC photo so I don't look completely crazy, it is there, but it's a lot fainter

Attachments

• IMG_2036.jpg
    IMG_2036.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_2040.jpg
    IMG_2040.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_2038.jpg
    IMG_2038.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_2042.jpg
    IMG_2042.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_2043.jpg
    IMG_2043.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 7
Aww cupcake :hugs: i do still see something on the frer. Sorry it doesnt seem to be progressing tho when are u due?

Tomorrow. It doesn't matter though because it should be darker than that, if that's even an actual line. Probably the indent

I'm sorry to hear about you having a hard time :(. I agree that the lines should be darker by now. I don't see anything on the frer. Sending u lots of baby dust for the next month .. how many dpo are you now? Maybe it's still early?

13dpo, Laila. Af due tomorrow so definitely should be an obvious line by this point. My IC at 7dpo was a lot more obvious than the IC today

13dpo, Laila. Af due tomorrow so definitely should be an obvious line by this point. My IC at 7dpo was a lot more obvious than the IC today

I don't understand what's up :wacko:I did see lines on the SD at around your 8dpo. It's twice now that those tests give u lines. I still see the lines on the iC's. Very very bizzare. The only explanation I have is a chemical bc even let's say the SD was faulty, the IC also showed lines so somewhere in your body at that time there must have been a trace of hcg. Sorry you are going through all this X

This has happened now in April, May and now this month, and I'm fairly certain there have been a couple of others as well some months ago. I am sure my hormones weren't balanced before but things seem to have improved now, my temps seem fine and I don't experience the degree of PMS I used to. So I don't understand why this keeps happening. I don't want to use progesterone because I'm sure hormones are ok now, and I don't want to mess that up. And I don't see any point if hormones are ok. So I don't know what the issue is

I had two early losses in a row. The next cycle I started myself on aspirin 75mg and so far have made it to almost 11 weeks.
I'm sorry, It's so heartbreaking.

I had two early losses in a row. The next cycle I started myself on aspirin 75mg and so far have made it to almost 11 weeks.
I'm sorry, It's so heartbreaking.

I was going to try aspirin this time but I thought let's see, because I felt more positive. Were you advised to by a doctor or did you just try it after researching? I don't know when you start because there's so much conflicting info online, some say take it from the start of your cycle some say take it once you see a positive test, it's confusing!

Thank you. I'm ok though. Sort of. It's rubbish, but this happened for a reason

Since it's supposed to help with blood supply and make for a healthier uterine lining I always take it after O. I was taking it when I got my bfp first time so I'll keep taking it while I'm trying this time. The dose is so low it wouldn't do any harm to take it for a full cycle though.

:hugs: xxxxx still hoping xx

If of any help, I was taking higher dose b vitamins, coq10 and Agnus castus to balance my peri menopausal symptoms since having DS3. I didn't actually do the progesterone this time until 6-7w and then only took it for 3 weeks. Previously I have done it from 7dpo.
Also, I have had success with clomid in the past (all 3 boys!) worth a go possibly? Xx

I haven't a clue what clomid is!
I haven't had any issue before, but I have had a few health problems since so I think my body has been trying to get back to some normality. Hopefully next time things will be different

So sorry to read all you are going through, you seem to handle it all so well. Fingers crossed for you xx

I wasn't advised to take the aspirin by a health professional and I agree the info online is conflicting.
I waited until my af was almost over before I started taking one tablet a day.
I have been pregnant 6 times and have used aspirin for 2 of those pregnancies, one resulted in my son, the other I am 11 weeks so for me the evidence is overwhelming that it helps.

I made the midwife aware during my booking in and she was very supportive of my choice to take it and continue on with it.

Robo, thank you. It's rubbish, and I hate that this is happening but at the same time I know I am so fortunate to already have children. If this doesn't ever happen for us, then we have beautiful children that we are so grateful for, we are lucky to have them. I know many will be trying for their first and be having a much harder time than we are, there's always someone going through something harder so I feel fortunate that I have been lucky enough not be in that position where I'm struggling to have my first child. That must be so much harder on those who are.

GI J thank you for this, the info online is so confusing so it's good to hear from someone who's done it more than once successfully. Thank you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->