7dpo One Step IC. Update page 7 ICs & FRER

I haven't been home much and when I have been home I just have been too anxious or out of it to say much. I can count the amount of sleep I have had on one hand in the previous couple of days. I been up all night, so I have been drinking lots at night because I couldn't drink in the day properly because of anxiety, so I don't know but I used IC in the middle of the night faint lines think this may have affected it? It's like I have been awake constantly since the day before yesterday, I can't sleep and I can't eat so it wouldn't surprise me if this results in another chemical now, too much stress

I'm on Valium, my husband has been really ill, had surgery last night

Sorry you're having a rough couple of days cupcake hope u feel better soon. Is it kids or anything keeping u up or just stress? I have trouble sleeping in my lp too sometimes xxx

I'm so sorry about the anxiety hun. Anxiety is so horrible :( I hope that your husband recovers soon :hugs::hugs:

Oh no sorry hear about your husband!! You can pm me now as I've emptied the inbox. Xx

Ffs I wrote all this out and now it's gone. I don't know if anyone will be able to see this since it's incredibly faint and I don't know if that's because the previous few days have been so messed up I haven't really had a proper fmu because it's been like constant daytime if that makes sense, or if this is just going how the others went

Attachments

• IMG_1383.jpg
    IMG_1383.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_1385.jpg
    IMG_1385.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_1386.jpg
    IMG_1386.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_1387.jpg
    IMG_1387.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1389.jpg
    IMG_1389.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 17
These were all with something like fifty millionth pee of the day

Attachments

• IMG_1384.jpg
    IMG_1384.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_1350.jpg
    IMG_1350.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 12
I don't seem to see anything on the wider strip ICs, don't know why. Anyway. You can barely even see what I'm talking about so I don't know. My temp is still up high, this doesn't usually happen at this point in my lp, so I just don't know what to think

So sorry to hear about your husband i didnt see that when i wrote my previous comment! Hope he recovers well :hugs:
I definitely see something on the frer hope it gets darker i easily see the ics too xxx

He got home a short while ago. It was complete chaos there. Five ambulances queued waiting for their emergency patients to be seen because it was so busy. All because of the cutbacks. That was a regular night. Only a year ago it wasn't quite like that. Busy, but there weren't emergency patients sat in ambulances waiting.

I don't know what's happening with those tests, if it's heading like before. Probably is

I can still see a second line on some of your tests.

I'm sorry to hear about your husband. Wishing him a speedy recovery :hugs:

Thoughts and :hugs: coming your way xx

Maybe test in a few days? Xx

I think I have screwed things up. I didn't remember my multivitamins, I have barely slept, I haven't eaten hardly anything and I've had panic attack after panic attack with worry. Things seemed to be going well with the faint FRER Tuesday AM, and in all honesty I don't think even diluted pee and having been a million times would stop a better line, or even a line equal appearing today.

I think the only positive to be had from this is at least this time I actually saw a faint line on a FRER and things seemed to be progressing until now. It's the furthest I have got so far, so perhaps that's a good sign. Maybe next time it won't end up like this

It's just not a good time, what with my husband having been so unwell out of nowhere, having to have surgery, then Saturday is the seventh anniversary of the passing of someone very special to me and I really, really don't need another chemical on top

I see all the lines!! I really hope they get darker!!! Xxx

Cupcake, if it is another chemical, it is not your fault, you have not caused it. People fall pregnant under less than optimum circumstances all the time, it's not something you are doing wrong, please don't blame yourself.

I suffer from anxiety too and I totally understand what you are going through. Please be gentle with yourself. I'm so sorry about your husband xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->