7dpo One Step IC. Update page 7 ICs & FRER

I only have one FRER left so I just ordered four more since they are cheap on Amazon :blush:

Your IC look awesome! I see the frer easily. Do you think they've changed the sensitivity of frer? So many people seem to get better lines on IC's now!

I wonder if they have because I have been seeing faint lines on ICs since 7dpo but blank FRERs until today. I'm so tempted to try to hold and use the other one but I think I will just use ICs until tomorrow

I wonder if they have because I have been seeing faint lines on ICs since 7dpo but blank FRERs until today. I'm so tempted to try to hold and use the other one but I think I will just use ICs until tomorrow

It's so tempting I know!!!
At least you feel a little less guilty using IC's :haha:. At least I do lol.

I spy progressing lines!!! I so hope this is it for you. Your lines are great for 10dpo! I really think you're pregnant :)

As for the sensitivity of FRER I think they may have changed it... with my last two CPs, I've had basically nothing on a FRER until the day I started bleeding, and all brands of IC have had faint lines, even a 25miu Waitrose test had one the last time. So I think good old FRER is becoming crap :(

I can't update at the moment but didn't sleep more than 2.5 hours drank loads all night so don't have anything to update with atm

Hope you get a blazing positive today Hun xxxx

Good luck Hun, hope you get a lovely dark positive today xxx

I bet shes just busy lol while we're all worrying about her!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->