7dpo only one more week

10 dpo yes yes yes:)

im so happy my lp has improved from 6-7 to 10 days now

i started severe cramps last night..i was so 100 % convinced that af coming..i woke up 4 in the morning bcoz of cramps and back pain..but still af is not here:)
all bfn's till yesterday night
will do one in 2 hours and see
good luck everyone here

Well af didnt show up overnight like i thought, and there no spotting at this point.. Byt I did have my temp drop below coverline today so its not looking good for me

Uzmaqazi that's great!

Oh no Mississippi that doesn't look good but no spotting or flow is great at this point. And you are not totally out until the witch shows her ugly face. :hugs:

Afm 12 dpo today. Still trying to wait til Sunday at the earliest to test again. It's just one big waiting game huh... I had 2 drinks on 8 dpo not even thinking. Then I felt so much guilt when I realized what I had done. But this makes me feel a little better. I only have a drink or two every couple of months though so I hope that was alright.

:bfp::bfp:!Ladies....I am in shock right now. I got up this morning to test, thinking to myself "I'm just going to confirm what I already know...that's its negative. Tested with a FRER...started out with a very faint line which gradually got darker and darker. I would say it's a pretty good line for 12 DPO. I can't figure out how to post the picture from my phone. :-/ Now just gotta pray that it sticks! So from this I've learned that it doesn't matter if you have long cycles....as long as you ovulate, you can make a baby. yay! I hope all of you will be following soon.

wow thats a great news...Congrats...hope we all have one this cycle:)

:bfp::bfp:!Ladies....I am in shock right now. I got up this morning to test, thinking to myself "I'm just going to confirm what I already know...that's its negative. Tested with a FRER...started out with a very faint line which gradually got darker and darker. I would say it's a pretty good line for 12 DPO. I can't figure out how to post the picture from my phone. :-/ Now just gotta pray that it sticks! So from this I've learned that it doesn't matter if you have long cycles....as long as you ovulate, you can make a baby. yay! I hope all of you will be following soon.

Awesome news!! Congrats!!!

Congrats!

Woohoo congrats!!! Another bfp. This is turning out to be a lucky thread! Send me some of that baby dust ladies! Lol

Ooooh! Congratulations!!! So exciting! Yay!

Oh hun I'm so sorry :hugs:
Maybe next month? I know it sucks but keep your head up.

I don't have good news either. This morning I woke up to some brown cm when I wiped. None since then but today is 13 dpo so I'm thinking too late for implantation. I was going to test tomorrow but now I'm thinking I should wait. I always spot a couple of days before af and she usually shows 14 or 15 dpo. My temps are still high so I'm a little confused at the moment. But one good "symptom": my favorite bra wouldn't fit this morning. That wicked witch is going to piss me off if she's playing tricks.

I have my normal pre af symptoms, no more testing for me, I'm just waiting for af, then on to next month.
Sorry af got you Mississippi! :(
And will keep my fingers crossed for you missranda. X

af came last night on 11 dpo..im glad my lp improved from 6-7 days to 11:)

now clomid time for the 1st time...excited..will start tomorrow

Good luck with the clomid! Hope this month is your month :)
Do you girls want to stick together seeing as we're on similar cycles? X

First I just want to thank you all for sticking with me this tww. I am happy to say this is the first tww I did NOT have a meltdown. I'm pretty sure af is trying to start right now.

I actually ovulated on my own this time which is a blessing in itself. Ended that cycle on day 92 which was not my longest so thank god for that too.

On to the next cycle right? Hopefully it won't take another few months just to ov again.

Good luck on your next cycle to the ladies that were caught by the witch. Happy and healthy 9 months to the 2 lovely ladies that received their bfp!

The struggle is real.

Hi ladies can I join you? I'm only on 6dpo. My story: mc in March 2014 :-( at 7 weeks. First time trying. Cycles usually 28 days but since I've been tracing I've had an occasional 35. I always ovulate and use the opk test and reliably have ov pain each time. I always spot around 6 days before AF. When I conceived in jam I only spotted for one day and it was very light pink when I wiped on 9dpo. Then nothing. I can normally tell I'm out of the running if I spot for more than a day. So far no symptoms part from occ twinges. When I fell last time my boobs moly started hurting around 11dpo. Xxx

Of course you can join this thread. I'm no longer in the tww but if you wanna chat I'm here. :flower:
Witch got me and I'm currently CD2.

just had my 1st 50 mg of clomid..im cd3

excited:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh