7dpo testing until Bfp or AF !! join me..update pg13

Emma your test drive me crazy!! So I know they are driving your crazy!!! The last ones look good, your urine in afternoon must be better then you fmu for sure. Fingers crossed for tomorrow!

Can't believe I missed your testing thread until now!!! While I'm late but here for stalking duties lol. I can see lines on all your latest ICs and something was catching my eye on the frer too. Lots off luck Emma xx

Stark white ics...bleeding still spotting but red and more

How about u lizzy

Im goin to get some vitamins for concieving and see wat it brings if no luck ill aft to face it and go docs

:( pretty heartbroken today i jus want to breakdown but noy letting myself

I took an IC today and its pink again and digi says 1-2 but its early days.

So sorry Emma.. I took the pregnacare for him and her and we conceived the first month taking them after our fourth month of trying, it might be a coincidence but who knows? the reviews are good on them aswel, so might be worth just giving them a try?
Wishing you luck for your next cycle x

Oh emma I'm so sad for you xxxx
We used the pregcare for her and him and we used a fertility gel and opks in our month we conceived. Keep the asprin up to that mite help xxx
:hugs: xxx

Congrats lizzy xx

Ill def buy them vits then...
And i will use asprin one more month xx

I'm so sorry Emma :( think maybe you need to lay off the ic's and test as close to AF as possible or even waiting til AF is late xx

Deffo agree with Tasha about not testing till af is due.....to save heartache and then when you get ur bfp you can trust it 100%! However I know how hard it is not to test!! Xxx

So sorry Emma. Fingers crossed next month is a better month for us both.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->