7DPO this wait is killing me

Hopeful14

Reaction score
I am in my 2ww at 7dpo with sensitive teeth that started today, a sharp stab pain in my boobs specifically toward the nipple area. at 6dpo they where itching like crazy. I have dull cramps all over and gas and heartburn. I am racking my brain trying to remember all the way back in june if anything stuck out and the only thing i can think of is my teeth but that was after i found out.

I had my P4 checked on monday 9/1 and it was 10.6. my RE did not suggest supplements this time. The last time my p4 was 7 but that was a unknown location pregnancy. prior to that all my gonal f an clomid cycles my p4 was never above 8

How is everyone else doing?

I'm 10dpo with bfn's. and it's killing me too!! I've had 25 day cycles lately so i'm due for AF tomorrow, but it doesn't seem to be on its way (fx'd!!!) but it might also just be because my cycle is going back to the 30 day routine o_O

Ugh I take it back. Suddenly ridiculously grumpy and angry at everybody. AF seems to be well on her way -.-

Ugh I take it back. Suddenly ridiculously grumpy and angry at everybody. AF seems to be well on her way -.-

I'm still hoping for you!! I know the feelings. Everytime I lose a symptom i feel sad. I have some minor cramping but nothing crazy. I am going to try and test again tomorrow and then saturday if nothing changes I'm going to wait until Monday for the blood test. I hate this 2ww. I liked it better when I was surprised in June. The only thing that I can remember different in June was sensitive teeth which i have now but even they arent as sensitive as they were before:growlmad:

Hi Hopeful14 -

I'm also 7dpo and with no real symptoms to report. I had a few with my miscarriage that happend earlier this year. I had bleeding gums, implementation bleeding, and got a faint positive @ 8dpo. I think I will test on Friday or try to hold out until Saturday since I have no real symptoms to actual test. Hoping I get some implementation bleeding today / tomorrow then I will test for sure Friday ;)

Hey! 7 dpo and nada to report. I caved and tested lol bfn.

Attachments

• 20140903_194529.jpg
    20140903_194529.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 6

Do you all mind if I join? I'm 9dpo on last round of 100 mg clomid. Had my 24 day progesterone test today and it was 27. I caved and took a test today too...... Bfn!:(

I'm 6dpo with practically no symptoms:( had nausea all day yesterday but usually do with pmt apparently its an increase in hormones, but that's gone today, ever so slightly sore boobs but other than that nothing at all!! Good luck everyone xxxxx

Sorry for the BFN ladies hopefully its just too soon xxxx

I'm 10 DPO and craving to test but have to wait it out as I hate seeing a BFN and the disappointment is too much so really trying hard to wait it out til at least 13 DPO. I did have symptoms around 4,5 and 6 DPO (sore BB's and sensitive nipples) but now nothing. I'm just grumpy as hell and a total B*tch at the moment. Maybe the wicked witch is on her way :( boo hoo, I hope not!!

Hi Hopeful14 -

I'm also 7dpo and with no real symptoms to report. I had a few with my miscarriage that happend earlier this year. I had bleeding gums, implementation bleeding, and got a faint positive @ 8dpo. I think I will test on Friday or try to hold out until Saturday since I have no real symptoms to actual test. Hoping I get some implementation bleeding today / tomorrow then I will test for sure Friday ;)

I am hoping everyone gets BFPs:happydance:

I had some slight bleeding gums this morning and heartburn since 6dpo. I have been peeing since last night on wondofos and early results...all negative. I am going to try to hold out until Saturday morning but my teeth are still sensitive and very early this morning i had a major cramp that made me break out into a sweat my temp was also 98.03 but i am not sure if that was because i was sweating from that cramp. I am hoping it was implantation cramping.

I am now at 9dpo and I only have the sore nips and slightly bleeding gums this morning. Still heartburn little to no cramping (except this morning) and a lower backache.
I am hoping for a bfp. I feel like everything was aligned. I had my HSG Friday...triggered on sunday...had sex Friday Sunday and Monday. I didnt poas this morning and will try and wait until saturday.

I tested yesterday too and had a BFN. I am hoping that its too early at 8dpo and that the egg either just got here or hasnt produced enough hcg.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Here I am 10dpo and my symptoms gone. barely sore nips and a bfn I'm thinking I'm out. I attempted temp watching this month and it was 98.03 yesterday and now 97.9 today. I think my cover line is 97.2 to 97.5. I hate this next cycle I'm not doing anything no symptom spotting or testing until I have the blood test.

Ladies. This morning I got my BFP!! I poas yesterday and last night it said no and this morning clear blue digital says pregnant 1-2. I know that the hcg is just not starting. I knew I implanted on Thursday but the bfn was killing me.

I am keeping my fingers crossed for all of you

Ladies. This morning I got my BFP!! I poas yesterday and last night it said no and this morning clear blue digital says pregnant 1-2. I know that the hcg is just not starting. I knew I implanted on Thursday but the bfn was killing me.

I am keeping my fingers crossed for all of you

Awesome. Congratulations :flower:

Oh wow that's fantastic congratulations!!!! I have a dip on my chart today and been feeling ill since last night but I have no early tests as I promised I wouldnt test til AF which is 5 days away, torture!!! Xxxxx

I am in my 2ww at 7dpo with sensitive teeth that started today, a sharp stab pain in my boobs specifically toward the nipple area. at 6dpo they where itching like crazy. I have dull cramps all over and gas and heartburn. I am racking my brain trying to remember all the way back in june if anything stuck out and the only thing i can think of is my teeth but that was after i found out.

I had my P4 checked on monday 9/1 and it was 10.6. my RE did not suggest supplements this time. The last time my p4 was 7 but that was a unknown location pregnancy. prior to that all my gonal f an clomid cycles my p4 was never above 8

How is everyone else doing?

One of the most tell-tale signs I had that I was pregnant with my first was sensitive teeth/bleeding gums :thumbup:

ETA: oops, I didn't read the whole post through. Congrats!!! lol

Thanks ladies. I feel nothing as far as being pregnant. Just my sensitive teeth. My last pregnancy in june was ectopic and I had cramping all the time on my left side. Now I feel nothing which I'm happy about.

Hoping for everyone bfp!!!

CONGRATS HOPEFUL14 :dance:

we are about the same - no symptoms ... I'm freaking out as well I had a miscarriage in April which had to end in a D&C since it wasn't happening on it's own. Hoping for the best here.
I had tested Saturday 10dpo and it was a STARK white BFN .. then tested on Sunday 11dpo and it wasn't as stark white but I still thought BFN ... then tested this AM 12dpo and I think I see a faint positive... could this be? Calling the Dr. office now to see if they want me to come in for

Here's my test... do you see a 2nd line? It's faint. https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test313038

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->