7DPO this wait is killing me

:happydance::happydance: That looks like a BFP to me. All my wondofos look like that. I got a positive on a CB digital but my wondofos are still light. The FRER are faint but getting darker. I think that you can celebrate. This is exciting. I actually dont have any symptoms or feel anything but sore nipples. No cramping or anything.I was scared that maybe this is a chemical.

I had my first blood test today just waiting for the confirmation. They call on the same day which makes it so much easier

CONGRATS HOPEFUL14 :dance:

we are about the same - no symptoms ... I'm freaking out as well I had a miscarriage in April which had to end in a D&C since it wasn't happening on it's own. Hoping for the best here.
I had tested Saturday 10dpo and it was a STARK white BFN .. then tested on Sunday 11dpo and it wasn't as stark white but I still thought BFN ... then tested this AM 12dpo and I think I see a faint positive... could this be? Calling the Dr. office now to see if they want me to come in for

Here's my test... do you see a 2nd line? It's faint. https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test313038

That looks like a BFP to me. All my wondofos look like that. I got a positive on a CB digital but my wondofos are still light. The FRER are faint but getting darker. I think that you can celebrate. This is exciting. I actually dont have any symptoms or feel anything but sore nipples. No cramping or anything.I was scared that maybe this is a chemical.

I had my first blood test today just waiting for the confirmation. They call on the same day which makes it so much easier

I'm going to test tomorrow with a FRER or maybe get the digital out... ahhh still freaking out since I have no symptoms. With my last pregnancy I had sore BBs, bleeding gums, and frequent bathroom breaks. ;) I also had bleeding gums with the last .. today my gums were sensitive so that was reassuring. Just hope everything is okay.

I would break out the digital too please keep me posted. I have no symptoms either. my teeth arent as sensitive i heard that symptoms come and go around this time. I did notice that I have to eat in the morning or my stomach is upset. But other than that i feel fine. My last pregnancy i was tired at 2pm like clockwork and went to the bathroom all the time. now its just a little regular

Ok, will keep you updated ;) and you do the same please!

Ok, will keep you updated ;) and you do the same please!

I just got a call from my doctor and my hcg is 60.7 and p4 is 18.3. I have another test on Wednesday. She said everything is looking nicely but the pattern will tell them more.:happydance:

I'll be dpo 7 in a few hours, will be testing in the am , smh, I can't hold out.

no 2ww symptoms, no pms symptoms like I usually have by now, but I have felt mild pinch's 3 times today...

I'll be dpo 7 in a few hours, will be testing in the am , smh, I can't hold out.

no 2ww symptoms, no pms symptoms like I usually have by now, but I have felt mild pinch's 3 times today...

Yes test and keep testing until AF. I tested at 8dpo and kept going. I had one major cramp after ovulation On 10dpo. I had no real symptoms until my teeth. After the shot left everything left then started. Even now I feel nothing. My nurse said some feel every little thing some feel nothing some have a balance.

I am praying everyone gets their bfp this cycle!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->