7dpo

I think it could? If implantation has already started to take place? I may be wrong though but you see pregnancy tests with BFP on here at 9dpo.

Keeping everything crossed for you that it all goes ok, I bet you will prepare everything you want to say but once you get there it will all just roll off your tong lol :) xx

I sure hope so! I tend to get flustered at times though lol. I hate when they ask why you're there as if you're stupid, at least that is the feeling I get from them at times. I've already been to my primary care and they're stumped so they referred me out so I must not be crazy lol. I'm just going to be prepared in case I get nervous and flustered. I REALLY hope this doctor is kind and understanding and wants to help me figure this out!

Your definitely not crazy, I'm sure the doctor will be great but if u are not happy then it's certainly your right to change doctor :) I really hope everything goes ok for you. Xx

I just got back from my GYN about the spotting I've been having. I had a blood vessel on my cervix that was too close to the surface and was bleeding! He cauterized it right there so he said that should take care of the spotting/bleeding I've been having. If I have any other spotting though he said it would be from the lining of my uterus becoming too thick for the blood vessels to support so it just sheds a little but wouldn't affect me being able to conceive. Nicest doctor I have ever seen! I was there for 2 hours. He was talking to me about everything, all of my concerns, did an ultrasound to look at the lining of my uterus which he said was thick and great! Feeling so much better. I still don't think I'm going to get a BFP this month, just don't feel pregnant at all, but we'll see.

FX for all of you ladies still in this month!

That's great news I'm glad your feeling more positive :) don't lose hope on that BFP yet Hun xxx

Af got me this morning roll on to next cycle now :)
Hopefully I ll catch the egg this month.

AF started to show her face this morning. Just waiting for the cramps to kick in now and everything to pick up pace. I won't be in a TWW until June or July but I'll stop by to check in on everyone. I hope when I do join back in that none of you ladies will be there with me and will already have gotten your BFPs!

Aw no I'm sorry the witch showed il be certainly looking out for your updates :) xxx

I don't know what to think ladies. I put a tampon in this morning thinking it was AF... went to change it after the gym this afternoon and there is barely anything and cramps haven't started yet. Yesterday and today in my "spotting" or whatever it is, there was... I wouldn't call it a "clot" (sorry if this is TMI), but it was like a flake or something that I would associate with being a super, super small clot or part of a clot that you'd shed during a period, does that make sense? I feel like that is bad and even if this isn't AF yet then I still don't have a chance of BFP because pieces like that can't be a good sign. Thoughts?

Hmmm that is strange, maybe see how things go for the rest of the day, do you have any pregnancy tests? Xx

AF still hasn't fully started today. No cramps, nothing but I put a tampon in just in case, I was sick of wearing a liner. I do have HPT but I haven't help my pee for long enough lol. If I don't wake up tomorrow with cramps and full AF then I'll take a HPT then I guess. I can't count yesterday or today as CD 1 though, right? I normally count first day of cramps/actual flow as CD 1.

Yes full flow would be cd1 I would of thought. Fx you get a BFP on that test tomorrow morning :)

Oh no, AF has shown her face, without a single doubt. Most definitely out. Now I just hope DH is able to come home on time so we can try for June :/

Argh I'm so sorry :( I really hope your hubby gets home pronto! ;)

Wishing you all the best hum and I shall be looking out for your updates xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->