7dpo

Keep testing juliet gud luck..
Aww huge congrats on ur bfp oregoon :)

Keep testing juliet good luck to u
Awww huge congrats to oregoon send us baby dust :)

mummytobe, i tested again this morning and negative :/ i am trying not to loose hope but if neg again tomorrow than i am probably out

Me too :-( big fat ugly negative!! :growlmad: when is AF due? How are you feeling about it all?

Keep testing ladies until AF shows! Good luck to all of you!

And Oregoon, I think I told you congrats in another thread, but congrats again! :)

Oregoon- congrats!!!!!!
I think I'm 13dpo. I had fertility treatments so it's been 8 days since my egg transfer. Hoping I'll have a BFP tomorrow. Maybe it's the cheapie tests I'm using

Mummytobe- not sure when witchy is due because of fertility treatments mess with my cycle. But they have me come in for a blood test Monday so I'll report back Monday afternoon. However I really think tomorrow would definitely show on a pee test whether or not I'm pregnant. Are you having any symptoms today? Everything I have is pretty mild but earlier this week I would've sworn I was have early preggo symptoms. It's hard cause preggo symptoms are similar to period ones :/
But we are still hanging in there!!! Are you testing tomorrow too ?

I'm testing tomorrow as well yeah :) still no AF and I'm crampy if I'm not pregnant then I'm good at imagining things :haha: fx that you get that BFP !!! Looking out for Mondays updates too xx

Hey, only just seen this thread, hello mummy to be and everyone else! I think I am 8dpo today. Feeling really weird, exhausted, kind of just 'off'. AF due Friday so will try to wait until Thursday to test. Fingers crossed but don't think I will be lucky yet as my first full cycle after mmc in Feb. Good luck to everyone. I haven't read all the pages but I hope there are some BFPs :)

Hi Cattia!!:hi: I was wondering how you were doing you'd disappeared :haha: I'm keeping everything crossed for you, hope your doing well. Xx

Hi ladies n fx for all of us... I tested again this morning n still I saw a really faint line but m not convinced so I might test again in 2 days coz I want to see a clear positive if I am pregnant.

Miriam how many dpo are you? Faint line sounds positive! Hope it gets darker next time you test.

Mummytobe I wanted to test today but didn't get to buying one yesterday as I had hoped to. So now I just wait for blood test tomorrow.
Fingers crossed we get good news tomorrow!!!
I'll be on here to see what you got!

Juliet - Good luck to you!!! :dust:
Miriam that sounds positive news!!

Is tiredness a sign? Cause all week I've been more tired than normal and napping during my kids nap time.
If I'm not preggo I wonder why I've had some symptoms ! Argh! One more day.....

I'm holding out for tiredness too, I've been super shattered these past gee days, and light headed too. Juliet it sounds really good for you, fingers crossed!

I am 11 dpo today. Yeah it looks promising but m still not sure if they are real lolzz. I took 2 test with same urine sample n both had lines but super faint. Hope it ll get darker by tomorrow.

N yes tiredness is a sign so stay positive juliet n cattia. Fx

I bet your line will get darker in a couple days!!!

I can't believe I'll find out tomorrow afternoon

I think m out ladies coz lines are not getting any dark could be evaps... waiting for af now which is due on Thursday.... wish u all best

I feel like I'm stuck. FF keeps changing my O day back and forth from CD 15 and CD 17. Both of those are still later than what I originally thought. I'm either 9 dpo or 7 dpo. Feels like I've been there for FOREVER since I thought I had O'd earlier and was already up to that number of dpo before FF went and changed everything. This two week wait has been the worst yet. The fact that if this isn't my month then I have to wait 2 more months before we can even try makes it an even more frustrating/stressful TWW.

I went ahead and scheduled an appointment with the GYN that my doctor referred me to. I have an appointment for next Tuesday, the 29th, so hopefully they can help me with this mid cycle spotting I've been having if this month is a no go. AF should have definitely arrived by then. I just really hope that they're nice and understanding.

Hi ladies :wave:
I tested with IC this morning and got an evap line. Sure it was evap as it could barely be seen and not a hint of pink to it, also not feeling so tired or strange today. Think I am out this month but going to test again tomorrow as if I Oed on the Saturday not the Friday I would only be 9dpo today so there is still a chance! Good luck everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->