7dpo?

christineeee

Reaction score
my cycles are 28 days like clock work. last cycle began july 24, BD august 7. so on the assumed ovulatory day of my cycle although i'm not charting basal temps or using ovulatory predictors. (we've been using condoms and this was a slip, not done with intention) as of the last three days (since 4DPO) i've had minor lower abdominal & lower back cramps, slightly warm to the touch and general exhaustion. Today when i woke up i had the strangest "butterfly" feeling in my stomach, something of which i've never experienced before. laid down for about 20 minutes and it continued. i am aware there wouldn't be a way to "feel" the baby this early but read some things saying this can be a sign of implantation. as of today no implantation bleeding, just continuing lower back aches primarily to the right side, HEAVY mood swings the last three nights (of which i haven't experienced to this extent since i got off my BC a few months ago and surprised both myself & SO) as well as gas. just curious whether anybody else experienced these symptoms early on or whether this sounds like early pregnancy symptoms? thanks 😁

could be but tbh i think when you are anxious you can notice things more and you might have them every month and it is normal.... i know this from charting and noting my signs i have the same things you have said and i got bfns... i guess its just too early too tell can b either way

could be but tbh i think when you are anxious you can notice things more and you might have them every month and it is normal.... i know this from charting and noting my signs i have the same things you have said and i got bfns... i guess its just too early too tell can b either way

yeah definitely. my body is just acting so weird it's hard to ignore! i'm having break outs in places i've never experienced and these cramps are pretty minor in my lower back and abdomen but even now 9dpo they're still occurring and i've been so winded and peeing FAR from frequently than usual. who knows!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->