7th Natural cycle IVF(w/o meds) and finally BFP!

Dovkav, I am very sorry about BFN. 12 DPO could still be early. how long did they tell you to take progesterone? I'd still wait until Wednesday if that's when they suggest testing because it may still happen

not clear why your temp is down considering you are taking progesterone, maybe that's something to ask your clinic?

No egg was found in the follicle, no embryo was implanted... I have no hope. I tested 12dpo and 13dpo was negative. I supposed to come today for a blood test on 14dpo, but I didn't go. My heart tells me I am 99% not pregnant. First time in my life I am waiting for my AF to show up and I look forward to start a new natural lVF cycle treatment. I quit progesterone yesterday. My temps were down before quiting it.
If I am 1% preggo, I am not drinking alcohol and I had always good progesterone levels without added hormones in the past.

I'll ask clinic about low temps on progesterone. Maybe the dose is too low? Or My liver processes it too well, too quick? Next time I'll take vaginally and I can compare my temps.

Briss, when is your dr. appointment?

you may have good progesterone levels in an natural cycle but it's different when they mess with your follicle. it's the follicle that turns into yellow body after releasing the egg and starts producing progesterone. when they mess with it trying to get the egg out something does not work that's why they give you progesterone. Af symptoms are the same as BFP so it's always confusing which one is it. I'd definitely check with your clinic before changing your meds.

Something is not right with my ovulation this cycle , I am so tired trying to figure out when I O and plan BD. I am seeing my doc on Monday. trying not to think about it as getting more nervous.

I am sorry you are getting bfn even if this cycle is not successful I hope you will get your BFP very soon!

Thank you, Briss.
I know what you mean about the procedure and ruining the yelow body. My temps went high up next morning after retrieval procedure without hormonal supplementation. I beleave My Yellow body is fine. Thank you for concern.
Please ask your RE to look at your follicle on Monday and check your hormone levels. If you BD every other day, you'll catch your O without a doubt!
I looked at your chart. You had a long AF, maybe your O is delaying a bit. You have fertile CM and that's all you need! I have noticed that my CM had dried up on O. You have to BD before O to increase chances. Now it is the time to make your DH happy! You should O in a couple of days, because of your positive OPK.
I hope this cycle will stop playing jokes on you and will you'll end up with BFP!

Thanks! with my DH's non existent sex drive BD every other day is a challenge, he said he can only manage once this cycle so I really need to make sure we time it well, what a nightmare!

I am seeing a cancer doc on Monday so he does not really care about my follicles he will only be discussing my cancer markers and MRI. so very scared. if I get all clear from him I can hopefully start my IVF next cycle.

Thanks! with my DH's non existent sex drive BD every other day is a challenge, he said he can only manage once this cycle so I really need to make sure we time it well, what a nightmare!

I am seeing a cancer doc on Monday so he does not really care about my follicles he will only be discussing my cancer markers and MRI. so very scared. if I get all clear from him I can hopefully start my IVF next cycle.

How frustrated you two must feel! May I ask if he has any underlying medical condition?(diabetes, heart problems, depression,thyroid, low testoserone?)

I hope on Monday you'll get good news from your doctor and all your worries will be behind.:hugs:

I tested this morning again BFN. I recharging myself for the next cycle. I did meditation and hypnosis today and fertility massage for an hour. I hope September will be a lucky one for us. When I get my AF, I'll do the castor oil massages.

what kind of meditation, hypnosis and fertility massage are you doing? really interesting. I started doing more massages and yoga to get some relaxation.

My DH's testosterone is on the lower side of normal and he claims he has depression but I do not buy it :)

Sorry my internet was broken...
Meditation for the evening:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WG-LnCmYwU
Firtility Hypnosis for any time
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8tE_oTxkAQ

How was your dr. appointment? Any new?

I bought yesterday maca 500mg tablets with selenium and zinc. It is really helpful with hormone balancing. I am taking 4 a day.
Maybe your DH could take for a month.
Hope it helps

I am calling today for an ultrasound for Friday. we're doing another IVF. Our jouney to be continued....

I saw my MRI results yesterday and my left cyst disappeared!! I am so happy! apparently what they previously said about the cyst having a solid component was probably wrong because clearly the cyst dissolved somehow. the doc said it was probably a shadow. That's what I thought the ovarian pain post O + increased oestrogen levels indicated a simple functional cyst that comes and goes and I was sure it will go away on its own but when they said it would not because it had a solid component I obviously began worrying and then positive CA 125 almost finished me off. the cancer doc said they do not consider CA 125 on its own only in combination with other factors and also if it's cancer it does not go down only up and mine went from 45 to 34. I am so pleased.

we repeated DH's SA today and after he resumed his beer drinking (since May) his count moved down from 11 to 7 million, motility from 58 to 50% but interestingly his morphology move up from 2 to 3%. we were told that they need at least 3 % morphology to do IVF rather than ICSI. I am so hoping we could do that. I am just trying to do it as close to natural as realistically possible.

I think hubby is getting there morally so I am hoping we could start modified IVF right away.

thanks for the links, will definitely look into it. my Dh has been taking maca, selenium and zinc (and tonnes of other things) but I do not think they make any noticeable changes. quitting beer was the only thing so far that dramatically improved his count.

I am so happy for you, Briss! I told you everything will be just fine!:happydance:
:thumbup: that your DH quit beer. I hope you don't need to do ICSI, IVF is closer to nature fertilisation.

Are you planning natural or mini IVF?
Your chart looks great! temps are high. I hope you don't need any IVF!

I am going for an ultrasound and bloodwork tomorrow. Hopefully we'll see a nice eggy growing!

Sept 13th and Friday....ups.... But it was a lucky for me:thumbup:
Update from a visit to RE
We found beautiful round follicle 18mm on my left side(last month was on the right). :happydance:
I wish O'ed on right side one again. If there is any damage done to the ovary during a procedure at least I have one healthy, left one. I am happy anyways:thumbup:

Blood tests were great. My LH hasn't spyked yet. :happydance:
HCG trigger shot on Saturday 11pm:happydance:
Egg retrieval on Monday at 10am.:happydance:

I realy feel this time we'll be lucky and an egg will be matured and ready to aspirate.

Also on the same chair my RE did a pap smear(cervical cancer screening). It was the most gentle one in the whole world!

I hope you're all enjoying a wonderful and warm weekend!

I called the pharmacy and order meds today, I want to avoid the stress we had last month.
I hope you're all enjoying a wonderful and warm weekend!
:flower:

dovkav, very best of luck with your cycle!! I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you. My clinic was supposed to contact me today but did not for some reason. will call them again on monday. My next cycle starts mid next week and I really do not want to miss it.

What meds are you taking?

what's the difference between natural or mini IVF? you might have explained it before I cant remember...

Hello Briss,
Please call your dr. on Monday.
If you do a natural IVF cycle, you need to call dr. when AF arrive and he'll make a date for the blood work and ultrasound. My clinic monitors twice on day 7CD and on day 12CD. I don't take any meds, only a trigger shot HCG this helps to prevent premature O and an egg lossin up form the wall of the follicle.

mini IVF costs less and you use minimal dose of meds to stimulate ovaries. You need more ultrasound monitoring. You may have 1-3 mature eggs. The body produces the best quality eggs. This is about quality not quantity. Less chance of ovarian hyperstimulation. Less side effects from meds. You can repeat your treatment next cycle. However; success rate is lower than traditional IVF.
IVF, you start your AF and take a birth control for a week. To shut your cycle. Restart it with meds.
Mini IVF you would start Clomid on the day3 CD and may introduce other injectables later depends on the follicles' growth.

Monday is a big day for you and me! Can't wait for your update!

I understand now, my clinic calls mini IVF - modified IVF. there is also natural ivf when they do not use any meds at all. My clinic said we could try modified with me and try to get 2 eggs. I will call them on monday

WE COUGHT AN EGG! I HAD TEARS OF JOY!
the same Prof. like last month did an ER.
Less pain this time.
First step is done. Looong day of waiting.Tomorrow they'll call if it got fertilised.
On Thursday is a transfer.

Briss, any news about your IVF?

dovkav, congratulations!! this is amazing! fingers crossed it is going to fertilise! you seem to be getting your egg ready very early this cycle CD11? is it usual for you to be ovulating so early?

We have not booked anything yet, had a bit of an argument with DH and not on speaking terms, kinda hard to go though IVF like this. let's see if we can sort it out today or tomorrow. I still have 2-3 days before the next cycle

Our baby is waiting for me on Thursday at 12pm. My incubator is on and ready for it!

I hope it will work out.
I hope my success will give you hope too for your mini IVF.

dovkav, best of luck for Thursday!!

I am not alone anymore!
Embryo transfer was little bit complicated dr. couldn't get into my cervix to my womb, she let this perform to another dr. and she did it great!
We saw a photo of embryo 8cell A grade 3 days old. He is perfect!
WE saw a follicle first last week, today an embryo. We are so blessed to experience live growing. A reward for all dark days and dissapoinments.
Sept 30th is a blood test.
Dr. orders: no baths and sex for 4 days, no heavy lifting and exercise. Stay warm and rest.
2 years of infirtility, pages of BBT, $$ spent on preg tests, 3 times needle pokes through vaginal wall.
I asked all my closest friends and relatives to pray and ask God for blessings. My grandma went to church, I prayed every day. I Thanked God for giving us a chance to be parents.

Don't give up! Don't ever give up. Don't you ever ever give up!

Dovkav, that's just wonderful!! fingers crossed this is it for you!! I've also heard that sex is not recommended after egg transfer, always wondered why.

I am not any closer to my IVF yet, have been calling the clinic all day, left voicemail, email... no response. AF is due any minute now and I really need to get started already. what is the first day they ask you in for some tests?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->