8-12 dpo??any symptoms yet?? all welcome :D

8dpo and no symptoms. I never had any symptoms before my last two BFPs either. So I'm hoping its a good sign.

That's encouraging, thanks for sharing Sharon. When do you plan to test?

That's encouraging, thanks for sharing Sharon. When do you plan to test?

I'm trying to hold out until at least 12 DPO so Sunday. But if I can then I'm going to wait until AF is due.

I'm out :witch: got me...but on a happier note, I should be able to test on Valentine's day! :thumbup:

I am supposedly 8 DPO and yesterday I had just a very little bright red spots when I wiped. I got excited :happydance: and it stopped and then today I have brown discharge like I get at the beginning of my periods :cry: My period isn't due to start for another 4 days. If it is my period then my cycle is 20 days long this month which is really short...the shortest I've ever had. I have no other signs of pregnancy and I took a pregnancy test today and it came out negative :hissy: but it may be too early to test anyways if it's not my actual period. Does any one know what implantation bleeding looks like? I also have 2 ovarian cysts and 2 fibroids so I wonder if the bleeding is from that instead.

I am on month 6 of TTC and I'm getting very deterred.

Hi ladies, I'm 8dpo and I have been having some slight cramping, lower back pain and I had a runny nose yesterday but it went away today. I'm hoping this is our mouth, Gonna try to hold out till 12dpo to test.

Leash- sounds like implantation spotting, looks like we Will be testing about the same time :)

Hi ladies, I'm 8dpo and I have been having some slight cramping, lower back pain and I had a runny nose yesterday but it went away today. I'm hoping this is our mouth, Gonna try to hold out till 12dpo to test.

Leash- sounds like implantation spotting, looks like we Will be testing about the same time :)

Hi everyone, I'm 9dpo according to OPK but due af today or tomorrow - tested this morning - BFN :nope:

So is 12dpo sort of the earliest I should test? Bit new to all this so sorry for sounding dim :shrug:

I thought perhaps I might have a least a faintest line if I was pg so felt reallt disheartened but maybe it was too early??

Would you agree? Is there hope yet??!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"