8-12 dpo??any symptoms yet?? all welcome :D

Well, Ladies... 12dpo for me today and I caved and took a test! I got my :bfp: at 12dpo!!! :happydance:

AWW! Congrats! I am going to wait and test until AF is officially late and that will be on the 8th... Still no sign of AF so keeping my fingers crossed for that BFP..

Hi
I am a newbie... This is my first month actively trying and I am nervous as hell LOL.. I am 30 years old and I am definitely ready for a baby but just a little anxious I guess.. I looked around on here before registering so I am new to the lingo on here, sorry if I come off a little ditzy lol.. Anyhoo, AF is due on the 7th of this month.. I am currently feeling very slight cramps, mild headache this morning, sore and itchy nipples. I am pretty clueless to a lot of the early preggo symptoms. I'd appreciate any help from you lovely ladies.. Thanks! I'm looking forward to chatting with all of you..

Me too and af is suppose to come on the 9th for me. :dust:

Waking up feeling good.. Still no sign of AF, normally by now I would be bloated and crampy.. The thing I find strange is this past week I had light cramps, and felt like my period might be on the horizon. Now I am feeling NO symptoms of AF at all... No sore boobs, no cramps but I am bloated.. I am having an increase in gas which sucks cause I don't like to fart around my man LOL, I know TMI, haha.. I've also notice what feels like a bubbling sensation in my lower abs, also having very brief but sudden twings of pain on what feels like my ovary area.. This is only my first cycle trying not really getting my hopes up but can't help but feel like I may be preggo since I always have symptoms of AF... Hope everyone has a great day!

I have all of those symptoms too!!! :dust: I too have been with my DH over 8 years and still do not fart in front of him! LOL

Haha yeah I am very lady like and have never farted around any of my exes or my DH but for the past week I've had to make a lot of runs to the bathroom to pass gas and he always says just let'em rip LOL..

Hey ladies I was wanting to know if anyone has the time to do the lingo lowdown for me?.. I know what some of them mean, like BFP I believe stands for big fat positive? Could be wrong on that... If someone could just list the basic ones or tell me where they're listed I'd really appreciate it.. Lots of baby dust to all who are TTC... Thanks!

Well it's 2am so I'm officially 10dpo.
I've been rly tired since about 2dpo
I have headaches and a bit of cramping or "twinges" set in yesterday hopefully from implantation. I have body aches. 2 days ago I didn't think I was going to be able to move :haha: I'm so nervous to test. Only 2 more days.

I have headaches and a bit of cramping or "twinges" set in yesterday hopefully from implantation. I have body aches. 2 days ago I didn't think I was going to be able to move :haha: I'm so nervous to test. Only 2 more days.

I'm with you sweetie, only 2 more days for me too.. I'm so nervous.. Lots of baby dust your way for that BFP... :hugs:

Oooooohhhh so exciting girls - lots of bfp magic coming your way!!!!
:dust:

majm1241 - congrats hun!!!:happydance:

want2Bamommy said:

I'm with you sweetie, only 2 more days for me too.. I'm so nervous.. Lots of baby dust your way for that BFP... :hugs:

You too sweetie! :dust:

** Another sign I have is fluctuating CM.
It's lotion like and globby/snotty

i think im gonna be ovin tonight or 2mor :happydance: (tmi soz) but getting ewcm.. :happydance: i will be back home with oh just in time so from tuesday im offcially in the 2ww :D

lots of baby dust ladies :dust:

i think im gonna be ovin tonight or 2mor :happydance: (tmi soz) but getting ewcm.. :happydance: i will be back home with oh just in time so from tuesday im offcially in the 2ww :D

Hey babyhopes
I got a smiley face on my cb oving test about an hour ago. I shouted YES at the top of my voice when I saw that little face can't image how I'd feel if I ever got a BFP. Hope to find out one day.

Lots and lots of :dust: to you all. x

:wohoo: looks like we will be in the 2ww together :hugs: come on xmas bfp... even though i can prob test after 14 days im not testing till xmas day .. if af doesnt show by then.. if i dont catch that eggy this cycle im charting next cycle.. using opks and taking temps.. cuz i hate not knowing then im gonna ov..

good luck beanhopes :hugs: go catch that eggy :winkwink:

:dust: :happydance:

:dust: :happydance:

Oooooohhhh so exciting girls - lots of bfp magic coming your way!!!!
:dust:

majm1241 - congrats hun!!!:happydance:

Thanks Sweetie! :hugs: :happydance:

Hey babyhopes
I got a smiley face on my cb oving test about an hour ago. I shouted YES at the top of my voice when I saw that little face can't image how I'd feel if I ever got a BFP. Hope to find out one day.

Lots and lots of :dust: to you all. x
:spermy::spermy::spermy::dust::dust::dust::hugs: To you ladies!!!

I started spotting a bit this morning which means the witch is trying to show her ugly face so probably not pregnant this month.. Not really disappointed since this is my first month trying.. I know it takes a typical couple 6-9 months to conceive and I am not 20 lol.. It may take me a little longer since I waited until my thirties to decide to start trying for a child so not going to worry just yet.. Getting ready to chart my next cycle.. Loads of baby dust to all who are TTC and congrats to all the BFP's out there...

heya all

Congrats to those who have had :bfp: !!! woop!! xmas pregnancyyyyyyyyy!!

Babyhopes10 get busy with the baby making lady!! Ooo i hope its your month!!

Babyhope2009 sorry to here AF may be on her way. Mine came on Saturday, so i presume i ov sooner than what i thought?!

This is the month for a few of us i hope =) last month of me and the OH ttc, before we take a "real" break and concentrate on studies and jobs!! So fingers crossed!!

:dust: to all!! :dust:!!

xoxoxoxo

Im a day late and BFNs :(:(:( Think Im out this month ladies, congrats to all with their BFPs and wish you all a happy and healthy 9 months x

I'm currently at what I *think* is around 6dpo maybe? Not exactly sure! Anyways, today - I had a crazy hot flash! Only time this ever happened to me was when I had a chemical in October! My face was flushed and felt warm to the touch, then it went away. Also unable to keep food in my system (not throwing up.. the other way - TMI!). Extremely tender breasts. They do get sore around this time before AF, but not THIS sore - they hurt going up and down the stairs!! Very tired too.. Also very emotional the last few days. Was crying my eyes out the other day over nothing! Keeping my fingers crossed for the most amazing Christmas present ever!

Hello
Hope everyone is doing ok in the 2ww. I've entered my temp into Fertility Friend this morning and I've got 35pts on the pregnancy symptoms!! so exciting it's because my temp is still above the cover line. Keeping everything crossed for the best Christmas present.
:dust: to everyone.
xx

hey ladies... im 5dpo today... no symptoms of as yet... just tired but i always am LOL

hope everyone is well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->