8-12 dpo??any symptoms yet?? all welcome :D

Wierdness... after not getting EWCM that I noticed for the last two months (since my chemical) I woke up to a bunch of it today! Going to BD tonight (hope it's not too late)... just in case! I think I already ovulated, but maybe it's late this month! Don't want to take the chance and miss the egg this month!

heya all! Ooo good luck to those testing soon! Hopefully lots of :bfp: !!

Im on cycle day 8, so a while to go yet, but im not getting too stressed about it this month, what will be will be =)

Good luck babyhopes10!

xxxxx

Im 12dpo. I have no signs. I was due af yesterday or at very latest full af by this morning but no sign of af yet. No signs either way. Depressing!

im 5 dpo today... no symptoms but (tmi sorry) alot of creamy cm more than normal... :wacko: i had it like that when i was preg.. maybe its still from the m/c but i think 5 dpo is too soon to be getting it right?

im 5 dpo today... no symptoms but (tmi sorry) alot of creamy cm more than normal... :wacko: i had it like that when i was preg.. maybe its still from the m/c but i think 5 dpo is too soon to be getting it right?

hmmm possibly, the mc would still be playing havoc with your hormones. Keep an eye on it, and see if it continues, if so, could be a positive sign?! Im hoping so anyway lovely

xxx

I think i'm 8-10 dpo. I don't chart. Just go by cm and CP and calendar. but after o i've still been getting lots of white cm. Wednesday when I wiped i had pinkish cm and then a little bit more last night. THe past few days have been getting a few weird twinges in my lower abdomen, they only last like 20 seconds but feel very strange. Also feel very bloated and like a cow lol. AF is due 29th to 31st.

Do you think it's too early to test on the 27th i should be 10-12dpo then?

id say go for it and test it might come up by then :thumbup:

Hi All. I am new here. I have spent the last few days obsessing about symptoms; I have allowed myself a little time to obsess in the morning and after lunch.
I wasn’t planning to get pregnant but I will be very happy if I am. My boyfriend ejaculated inside a couple days before ovulation. I am currently 9dpo. There have been my symptoms thus far:

5dpo – Feeling very hot
6dop – feeling hot and then very cold, similar feelings to a drop in blood pressure
7dpo – Feeling hot, a little nauseous, and headaches
8dpo – nauseous, cold, bleeding gums, heavy breasts, tired, slept at 7:30pm
9dpd – (today) increased CM. Not sure what the rest of the day will be like.

I am concerned that I am creating these symptoms in my mind and over analyzing everything. It could be that I am just a little under the weather, premenstrual and just plain crazy!

I wish this week would just disappear so I can find out. Every day is sooo long. I can’t concentrate on my work.

Good luck to everyone who is trying

Hi all, so yesterday I didn't have anymore symptoms for the rest of the day. I felt fine, I wasn't tired, my boobs aren't full or heavy, in fact they seem decidedly empty, no irritability, no excessive hunger etc. Today on 10dpo nothing so far either. The excitement has gone and sadness is creeping in. I know not everyone has symptoms, so I shouldn’t completely rule it out yet. It is just disappointing that I was having them and I was mentally preparing myself for pregnancy and now all the symptoms have disappeared.

HI GIRLS :)

HELP HELP HELP!!!! :wacko: I am having like a serious heart attack here! Okay so I am TTC this month and have been for a few months. This month is really strange tho...Here are my symptoms:

3-8 dpo: Cramping on right side. hard to even lay on it and makes me feel uncomfortable, dry mouth (wake up in the morning feeling like someone shoved 80 cottonballs in my mouth), extreme thrist! I dont even drink water and i have water everywhere i go)

10dpo-current 11dpo : cramping, feels similar to AF but lighter and more on right side.

oh yeah I have had Creamy white CM EVERYDAY!!! since shortly after O day.

I just feel different! I really believe this is my month. I just wanna know if any one is feeling what i am feeling! I am hoping this is my BFP! AF not due til Jan. 11th. I hope it doesnt show. these cramps and this dry mouth is really killin me and leading me to believe im preggy! I hope sooooo

GOOD LUCK TO ALL YOU GIRLS! BABY DUST TO YOU ALL :dust: AND I HOPE YOU ALL GET YOUR :bfp: !!!!!!

Oh YEAH....MY NIPPLES ARE SENSITIVE, BBs ARE KINDA SORE BUT I ALWAYS GET THAT AFTER O DAY BUT THIS TIME IT JUST STARTED AT 10DPO ALSO I HAVE BEEN DIZZY...I LEANED DOWN NOT EVEN ALL THE WAY DOWN, AND SOON AS I SAT BACK UP I WAS DIZZY..I ALSO HAD THE FLU SO I COULDNT TEMP..MY TEMP WAS 101!! SO THAT WAS HARDER FOR ME TO TELL!! PLEASE SOMEONE SHED SOME LIGHT ON MY HOPES AND LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING THIS...I AM NEW TO FORUMS AND THESE TTC WEBSITES SO HEEEEEY EVERYONE AND I HOPE I GET TO CHAT WITH SOME WONDERFUL MOMMY TO BEs AND HEAR SOME TTC SUCCESS STORIES!!!!

omg i have had hot flashes in face really tired I slept till 9 am this morning .. had a weird dream and been uncomfy in bed toss and turn back hurts breast are swollen and in pain peeing every hour .. hungry ... cervix is super high and really soft .. my husband had a dream i was pregnant. twinging in my stomach for the past week.. im 8dpo and cant wait to find out!!!:hugs:

i remember this thread :flower: its nice to have it bumped up :D

lots of :dust: seatabugmama1

hi babyhopes!! how are you today?

im feeling ok sick of waiting for af.. tho i might test 2mor just to make sure
i really want to start the soy! i think it could really work

how are you ? :flower:

i would hun then at least you have an up to date test to tell the docs about dont you x

this thread brings tears to my eyes :cry: this is the cycle i got preg on :cry: but mc in nov
its just a reminder to me that its been so long and still no bfp since :cry:

I'm 12 DPO and its 2:30 A.M i am going to test when i wake up later on today. I am hoping for a BFP. But if not i still have a chance. I have 2 days before AF shows her ugly face but i'm praying she wont. Can anybody if they got there BFP on 12 DPO?

i'm 12 dpo and for 4 days now i've been slightly cramping but very gassy. it feels like mentrual cramps but then goes to that bloasted gassy feeling then passes. Its not constant through the day that much and are a dull pain. I feel it more on my right side and occasionally i get a pinching feeling on the left and middle too. Two days ago I started getting a flu it seemed (really sore throat and stuffy nose) and I slept for most of the last two days and feel a little better today. I also had been slightly constipated this week which is abnormal for me. (TMI) I took a test 2 nights ago and it came back negative, i'm waiting untill sunday as thats when i'm due for my period.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->