8 DPO FRER squinter

Don't throw in the towel yet! Remember my thread? I got a bfp only at 10dpo. With my other 2 I got 8dpo strong bfp and 11dpo( hadn't tested before but it was super strong so I'm sure it would have been there at 9). Keep testing! Xx

I know you're right Laila, it's just cycle after cycle the same thing, blahhhhh :(

Remember that all pregnancies are different. You won't always get the same result as a previous pregnancy. You're far from out yet so keep testing. I only got my squinter in the morning of 10dpo.

This one may be different! Give it a chance
;) test tomorrow xx

Bottom test is 10 dpo Wondfo right at the 10 minute mark. What do you all think?

Attachments

• IMG_8227.jpg
    IMG_8227.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 43
I didnt see it on any of them until today's test in your last photo! Good luck! Definitely something there.

I see a little something. My 10dpo was a super super squinter. So just wait it out or continue to test everyday.

Aayla part of this is that my NP told me that if I haven't gotten a +HPT by 10 DPO, to stop my progesterone to allow AF to come.

Of course I can't stop the progesterone with these fainty lines and the off chance that it might be the start of something, so it's confusing because I assumed by what she'd said that I would definitely have a solid line by now if I were pregnant. I will probably give her a call tomorrow and maybe she can order betas again (7 DPO betas came back -)

Elsewhere people seem to have been told to stop their progesterone at 14 DPO, so I am wondering why she told me that 10 DPO was the cutoff for a BFP.

10dpo seems a little sudden to stop it... some people have late ovulations. :( At least 14dpo is a lot more reasonable since often times that's when AF is due for most women.

I would definitely ask her. It sounds odd to me. I mean, I didn't get a bfp until 10dpo.

That's very odd. I gad a stark white negative test at 10 DPO when pregnant with my son. I think 10 DPO is just too early for definitive tests in many cases. I would definitely call tomorrow.

Lili, just out of curiosity, when did you get your first squinter or BFP with your son? By 10 DPO with DD and DS, I had solid BFPs, undeniable lines. So it's hard to have any hope.

Maybe she meant 10 days after your expected period? I had a squinted of a line 10dpo with my son on the old frer's. I wasn't sure if it was positive. It was a little darker the next day and that's when I called it positive. What I assume was my c/p, I got a line just like yours on the first post at 10dpo, even fainter that evening, and gone the next day.

Here it is, from 10dpo. Much clearer in person. I think it was a chemical because I was having symptoms I only ever had when I was pregnant with my son.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 32
She likely said 10dpo because it can take from 3 to 7 days for Af to come after stopping progesterone. I had to take progesterone all the time and then eventually took it like birth control On for 3w off for 1w. But 10dpo seems early to stop because you could start af in 3 days and it depends on when 10dpo is in your cycle. If you O'd on cd 14 that would make it cd24 and well within range to go off so you could have a 27/28 day cycle. But it's like trying to fit someone into the mythical box of a 28 day cycle (my RE tests around that too despite me tellin them I O on cd17 and have 35 day cycles).

I say wait a few more days. It's not going to hurt you any and better to be safe than sorry. If you have low progesterone issues you don't want to stop if you happen to be pregnant. 10dpo is early by most standards. She's assuming you have a 28 day cycle and it's 4 days prior to AF (the typical time an early result test says it will turn positive but only for 68% of the people). But I didn't get good positive until 14dpo (about a week after implanting, which is when they say to test).

Lili, just out of curiosity, when did you get your first squinter or BFP with your son? By 10 DPO with DD and DS, I had solid BFPs, undeniable lines. So it's hard to have any hope.

11DPO I had a pretty faint FRER. Every pregnancy is different! You could test positive at 8dpo once, then not until 14dpo with the next. I would definitely keep using the progesterone until you take another test or two and ask your doc why they want you to stop so early.

gigglebox: I think she was saying 10 DPO so that I would menstruate around the normal time (ie 14 DPO for me, normal LP length is 13 days). I just don't understand why she would pick that date when the norm is to not get a +HPT until closer to AF. That's not even giving the pregnancy a chance to show, most likely. And I do see your 10 DPO FRER BFP. I am so sorry it ended in a CP for you. I have been there, CPs are so so sad :( :hugs:

Aayla: I can't believe you had to be on this stuff for 3 weeks! Haha, I am such a wuss, it makes me feel absolutely horrible :( My LP length is around 13 days and I ovulate anywhere between CD 15-19. I think my NP just wanted to make sure like you said that AF would come as close as possible to on time so the cycle wouldn't drag on. But now that I'm here, 10 DPO and getting squinters, there is no way I could go off it even though she had told me too. So I think I will risk AF taking forever to come, and I'll wait until 14 DPO to stop the suppositories. When I'm not on progesterone, I usually get a temp drop (ie prog drop) at 10 DPO and then AF comes at 14 DPO. So I suspect it takes my body about 4 days to take the hint that my progesterone has dropped before AF starts. So that's my basis for thinking AF might come around 18 DPO if I stop the progesterone at 14 DPO?

Lili: I agree, I will definitely stay on it. I don't want to interfere if little bean is trying to implant right now. And yes I will definitely send her a message tomorrow and ask if I can stay on it until 14 DPO or at least have a beta done if she really wants me to go off it now.

Thank you everyone for your support x

:hugs: hope your test is darker tomorrow and you won't have to deal with the rest of this. how frustrating :/ Keep us posted, won't you? good luck for tomorrow's test

Just took another FRER, nothing but a tiny squinter (if it's even there at all, haha, major line eye here)

Attachments

• IMG_8325.jpg
    IMG_8325.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 39
I can see a faint line for sure on that one when I click on the picture. I hope the line gets darker xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->