8 dpo....it feels like FOREVA!

gamblemagic

Mummy to Mollie
Reaction score

this is the 1st official month we have been TTC and im now on my 2ww - its driving me CRAZY! HOW DO PPL COPE??? advise is much needed lol.......

i just want to test even though the odds of us getting a :bfp: is ridiculously low in the 1st month!
iv had cramping/stabbing pains for the last 2days which is irritating as im expecting to have the AF suddenly appear and im nervous everytime i check!
whydoes the countdown to test day got sooooooo slow?

luckily for me the OH is so supportive and he keeps giving me big :hug: even though i just keep snapping at him (not in a mean way but in a groggy way!)

i really want that :bfp: and im one of these ppl who want everything now! lol i just hope im not the only one who feels this way!!! i just feel so alone in this even though the OH is there every step of the way for me!
thanx for listening to me rant on!!!

:dust:

Join the club, except ive been trying since december09, and this is the first month ive had a healthy ovulation and no sign of my period coming as yet (normally i come on as a light flow on 6dpo..) but so far nothing but a big temp rise so fx this is it!

ooooh, good luck to both of you! FX'd!! :flower:

its great to know other ppl are in the same boat as me! thanx! it helps its just so sureal to me still!
GOOD LUCK to u candyaople19!!!
thanks for the replys they have helped a lil! lol x

I am also 8 days po today, i already did a test at 4 days po (stupid i know!)

And yes you are right it feels like forever, i think i've had some symptoms but its probably just psychological because i know we're trying.

Baby dust.xxx

yeh i feel the same i swear im imagining these symptoms im having half the time!
fingers crossed hey ladies!
thanx x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"