8 dpo looking for buddies " 4 BFP" "Welcome Jacob "(old thread )

Hello!!!

Af got me at 2 am :haha:, I wish that I could of taken a picture of my face. I was like "huh". Priceless. I think that this cycle was the best ever. No stressing, not hoping much.

The best part is that, I was not sad. :happydance:. So proud of myself. Even dh was happy (not for af) that I was so cool about the whole thing.

So cd 1, here I come. Today I have to help the neighbor again. And later, go to my dh friends wedding. I wish that I did not have to go. I did not even get an outfit, and I have nothing descent in my closet, yicks. I guess I would have to go with one of my little black oufits, I'll just ad a colorful skinny belt. You can never go wrong with black.

@skittles Booo for AF. Well atleast the stress free cycle worked for you and it came right on time. FXed you gget a bfp soon!

HittheJackpot-How are you?

AFM, well im just waking up this morning. Had a long night. DH and I both went out but separately. His brother invited him to a boys' night out and watch the fight so he went and I hung out with my girls. We both didnt make it home until close to 2am and DH had to wake up 4 hours later for work. Yesterday, dh and I dtd before parting ways :haha: It was more of a random fun moment. Today im on cd31, temp is 97.53 and opk is still negative. Im glad im temping and taking the opks because now i can see what's going on and take the stress of guessing out. Hoping i get a smiley soon. When i took the opk this morning, I noticed that the bottom half of the test line is darker than the top half :shrug: Don't know how that happened. Well tomorrow, I got to take my MIL to the hospital to do paperwork etc in the afternoon then after that, Im going to stop by and see my friends so tomorrow is going to be a busy day. Looks like maybe i will ov in the middle of may. Atleast if that does happen..then i would have to go through only this cycle and the next cycle (if i dont get my bfp) before seeing the doc which isnt pretty bad. And i like the fact that my chart is all over the place. My temps have been staying in the 97.40s and 97.50s range so thats good. Atleast ff will have a lower coverline this time and hopefully my temps stay up. We shall see though...patiently waiting :coffee:

Attachments

• 2012-05-06_07-54-14_599.jpg
    2012-05-06_07-54-14_599.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 3
Hello!!!

@Mzswizz, we might be ovulating around the same time this cycle :happydance:.

For me, I logged in since last night, but, every time I was going to post, I got distracted :haha:.

Yesterday couldn't go any faster for me. It marked my mom 1 year since she passed. Lucky me, I was busy all day. I think dh kept me busy in purpose. Hmmm, what would I do without him?.

AF is still going strong, hoping that it last the usual 5 days.

Still in bed and still sleepy. Dh day off, he's snoring at the moment.

Good morning ladies! Sorry I was MIA over the weekend! I feel so out of touch! :shrug: It was a busy one for us... lots to do and so little time to do it in. I start my second job back up tonight after a lovely 2 week break. I was REALLY hoping that because of the reduced stress of just 1 job that I would get a BFP before I went back.

Today is either 15 or 16DPO ... and no AF so far. Last month, she came at 15 dpo, so I'm expecting her today or tomorrow if Friday's BFN was correct. If not, I will test again either tomorrow or Wednesday.:shrug:

Hang in there girls!

@skittles yay for if we do ov around the same time. And i think our dh's know just what to do when certain events come about.

@hitthejackpot-fxed for you. Your temps havent dropped below coverline yet so i think you are still in the running :thumbup:

AFM, im on cd32 today, my temp is 97.40 and my opk is negative. This cycle has flown by rather quickly. DH and i went to visit family last night and had fun. I like the fact that DH is serious about ttc. He made a statement yesterday that made me feel good about ttc. He said,"Got to make sure you are eating right so you can have a baby." :cloud9: So im happy about that. Well i have to take my MIL to the doctor later on today and then im going to go hang out with friends. I started cleaning so by the time i leave, i should have a few things crossed off my list. Cant wait to get a smiley so i can finally be in the tww.

Attachments

• 2012-05-07_07-45-17_808.jpg
    2012-05-07_07-45-17_808.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 6
*Sigh* AF must have heard me, and she must have a REALLY sick sense of humor.. because she got me just 26 minutes after I made that last post. :cry: :growlmad: :nope:

Now I have to call and tell DP. She is going to be crushed. She was convinced that Friday's test was wrong.

Dang.

CD1.

Oh no that sucks. Booo to AF being an evil witch. Well atleast now we all are around the same point in our cycles which is waiting for either AF to stop or ov :coffee:

Hey ladies :) I'm due for af on Friday been having a lot. Of weird symptoms and feelings this month. The only symptom I noticed with DD 4 years ago was cramping a week. Before af was due and I have been having that cramping again I'm super hungry and everyone who knows me knows that I NEVER eat a lot ... I'm nauseas and always tired and just feel heavy in my tummy... I really hope this is my month along with everyone else!!

Good luck and baby dust all around!!

I'm 8dpo and I can't stand the smell of popcorn lol
I felt nauseous this morning and I'm really
Tired .....
If I'm not pregnant this cycle I'll b disappointed cuz giving me all these
Symptoms is a cruel joke!

If not at least I'll be starting my first round of medicated iui

Hey ladies :) I'm due for af on Friday been having a lot. Of weird symptoms and feelings this month. The only symptom I noticed with DD 4 years ago was cramping a week. Before af was due and I have been having that cramping again I'm super hungry and everyone who knows me knows that I NEVER eat a lot ... I'm nauseas and always tired and just feel heavy in my tummy... I really hope this is my month along with everyone else!!

Good luck and baby dust all around!!

You should know best. I hope it's a :bfp: for you.

Tired .....

That's why it's called the witch. It play all kind of tricks on us. But, just wait, who knows, you might not even need that round of iui. :dust: to you.

@ HitTheJackpot, I feel you :hugs:. That witch is wicked. Last cycle, when I was ready to go buy a test, it came 20 mns before I went to the store :haha:. Sucks

This cycle, we will see.

Tired .....

That's why it's called the witch. It play all kind of tricks on us. But, just wait, who knows, you might not even need that round of iui. :dust: to you.

thanks i appreciate it, i rally like having people to talk to :)

We all do. Specially at moment like this, not wanting to bug friends and family. It's not all the times that they went to listen to our ttc journey, in some cases they do not even know. So, this website helps a lot. We don't get to drive each other :wacko:.

Kaiecee - FXed for you that IUI won't be needed! Praying for that sticky bean for you!! :hugs:

Jazzy - Sounds promising! Also keeping my FXed for you and sending sticky vibes!!

Skittles - you know it! They don't always want to hear about our cycles :D I'm going to stop talking to most ppl about it, just because I have to keep telling them that we're having to try again. It is hard enough to deal with it myself, let alone crying all over again when I tell others! LOVE the support here!! :hugs::hugs:

Mzswizz - Yep, looks like we will all be O-ing with a few days of each other! Patiently waiting with you! :hugs: Ok, so maybe NOT so patiently, but still waiting with you! :shipw:

AFM - Just talked to the nurse at my fertility doc's office. She talked to him and he wants to do a day **12** ultrasound rather than a day 14 :happydance:, so 2 days early because my follicles were so large (I mean really... 34mm?? That shit was PAINFUL! :rofl:) and because of the temp spike last cycle, I’m assuming. I’m wondering if he agrees that we waited too long as well last time and my body had the LH surge before the trigger shot had a chance to work. Etiher way, I'm thrilled that we are going to start sooner this cycle so long as we can come up with the funds to buy the ds.

He wants to keep me on the same dose of clomid - days 5-9 as usual as he likes the way I am responding to that.

So, as things stand right now, we will go in for follie check on Saturday, May 19 at 9:45am. If that goes well, we will do the trigger shot that night with IUI on Monday, May 21.

I am REALLY happy about the new schedule. I think it is going to work better with my body and give me a better result. This helped with my mood, too. I don’t feel like I am right on the verge crying for the first time in a few days! YAY for no tears at work today and for doctors that listen to their patients and don't let their egos get in the way!

Good things to come for all of us, my lovies. Good things to come.

XOXOXO

Kaiecee - FXed for you that IUI won't be needed! Praying for that sticky bean for you!! :hugs:

Jazzy - Sounds promising! Also keeping my FXed for you and sending sticky vibes!!

Skittles - you know it! They don't always want to hear about our cycles :D I'm going to stop talking to most ppl about it, just because I have to keep telling them that we're having to try again. It is hard enough to deal with it myself, let alone crying all over again when I tell others! LOVE the support here!! :hugs::hugs:

Mzswizz - Yep, looks like we will all be O-ing with a few days of each other! Patiently waiting with you! :hugs: Ok, so maybe NOT so patiently, but still waiting with you! :shipw:

AFM - Just talked to the nurse at my fertility doc's office. She talked to him and he wants to do a day **12** ultrasound rather than a day 14 :happydance:, so 2 days early because my follicles were so large (I mean really... 34mm?? That shit was PAINFUL! :rofl:) and because of the temp spike last cycle, I’m assuming. I’m wondering if he agrees that we waited too long as well last time and my body had the LH surge before the trigger shot had a chance to work. Etiher way, I'm thrilled that we are going to start sooner this cycle so long as we can come up with the funds to buy the ds.

He wants to keep me on the same dose of clomid - days 5-9 as usual as he likes the way I am responding to that.

So, as things stand right now, we will go in for follie check on Saturday, May 19 at 9:45am. If that goes well, we will do the trigger shot that night with IUI on Monday, May 21.

I am REALLY happy about the new schedule. I think it is going to work better with my body and give me a better result. This helped with my mood, too. I don’t feel like I am right on the verge crying for the first time in a few days! YAY for no tears at work today and for doctors that listen to their patients and don't let their egos get in the way!

Good things to come for all of us, my lovies. Good things to come.

XOXOXO

So usually I start my period a day earlier and I should be starting it in 3 days so
I've no sign of period so hopefully im already pregnant but if not and I do get my period well then iui here I come.

AFM, im on cd1 and my temp is 97.28. I had an anonovulatory cycle this time. I didnt have too much hope in this cycle because of the long bleeding. Atleast i get a fresh start. A few hours after i took my temp and opk, i started having the spotting and then it gradually increased. Now onto another cycle. I have 8 opks left so I will have to buy some more once the bleeding stops of course. Now, it onto May cycle. Here's to o'ing this cycle. For this cycle, i've been drinking more water, and also exercising. DH and I have been doing the UFC trainer program for xbox kinect which is pretty intense and great. I love working out to it. Not only are we burning calories but also learning how to defend ourselves/fight so that's pretty good. Alot of boxing/kickboxing involved. Also, dh is definitely joining the Coast Guard BUT he has to lose 20 lbs before the recruiter sends him into the training and he also has to do the ASVAB. So we have time to still conceive before he would have to be sent off to training so im happy about that. So here's to conceiving and him being able to join the Coast Guard.

Hello girls!!!

I can finally post. For the last 2 days, I have been so distracted with work. I would log in and totally get distracted.

How is every one doing?

@Mzswizzz, happy working out. I wish I could. The rain is keeping me from my daily walk. Getting tired of it. I was 116 lbs and gained 26 lbs since last february. First year of marriage did it. It's a getting use to, but, not trying to get too used to it.

@HitTheJackpot, we are doing it this cycle, :hugs:.

Cd something for me today. Af has left the building since yesterday, oops, yesterday, meaning tuesday. I just noticed how late it is. Well, yesterday was the most whooo! kind of day. Looking forward to today.

Still did not tell dh that af is gone. I am getting one more day to myself. Not complaining about the dtd, but, sometimes a girl needs a little break. Be back on our duty in the morning :haha:.

Hello girls!!!

I can finally post. For the last 2 days, I have been so distracted with work. I would log in and totally get distracted.

How is every one doing?

@Mzswizzz, happy working out. I wish I could. The rain is keeping me from my daily walk. Getting tired of it. I was 116 lbs and gained 26 lbs since last february. First year of marriage did it. It's a getting use to, but, not trying to get too used to it.

@HitTheJackpot, we are doing it this cycle, :hugs:.

Cd something for me today. Af has left the building since yesterday, oops, yesterday, meaning tuesday. I just noticed how late it is. Well, yesterday was the most whooo! kind of day. Looking forward to today.

Still did not tell dh that af is gone. I am getting one more day to myself. Not complaining about the dtd, but, sometimes a girl needs a little break. Be back on our duty in the morning :haha:.

Still no period had some cramping tonight but it's gone I'll know in 2 days if it's the witch or just maybe I'm getting my way and am finally pregnant

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->