8 dpo looking for buddies " 4 BFP" "Welcome Jacob "(old thread )

Hi ladies! I am new to the site and jsut looking for some support while we go through the hectic 2WW. I am having good symptoms and no signs of PMS. I tested today and got a :bfn: I am positive tho because it is early :winkwink: As far as symptoms I have backaches, dull cramps, ONE boob is sore, nose bleed (I had a nose bleed with my 1st), I also had a dream that someone I knew was expecting!!!! (Again happened with our first) We lost the baby on 6 JAN. Hopeful that this is my month and this bean sticks! :happydance:

good luck im waiting to test either tomorrow when im suppose to get af or maybe sunday on mothers day maybe ill finally get a surprise :)

Lucky!!!!! I am going to test on sunday with a cheapie one I got. I am just afraid tho because with our first angel baby I did not get a :BFP: till the day AF was due.

Hi ladies! I am new to the site and jsut looking for some support while we go through the hectic 2WW. I am having good symptoms and no signs of PMS. I tested today and got a :bfn: I am positive tho because it is early :winkwink: As far as symptoms I have backaches, dull cramps, ONE boob is sore, nose bleed (I had a nose bleed with my 1st), I also had a dream that someone I knew was expecting!!!! (Again happened with our first) We lost the baby on 6 JAN. Hopeful that this is my month and this bean sticks! :happydance:

good luck im waiting to test either tomorrow when im suppose to get af or maybe sunday on mothers day maybe ill finally get a surprise :)

Lucky!!!!! I am going to test on sunday with a cheapie one I got. I am just afraid tho because with our first angel baby I did not get a :BFP: till the day AF was due.

whem is ur af due?

whem is ur af due?
It's due next wednesday. Ill be 12 DPO on Sunday. Soooo its not to terribly soon I will be testing.

whem is ur af due?
It's due next wednesday. Ill be 12 DPO on Sunday. Soooo its not to terribly soon I will be testing.

i have a little cramping hope its not af i have a 28 day cycle so im due tomorrow its usually 1 day early but nothing so far im not out till the witch shows up lol

Hello ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Nieveslady, finger crossed for you :hugs:.

@Kaiecee, we can never predict what the human body can do, everything is possible. There are people that was told they will never be able to conceive, and BAM!!!, they are popping rugrats like no tomorrow.

As for the early shopping, I wish dh would of let me. Every times that I look at baby items, he tells me to wait :nope:.

@ Blueyed, I hope you get that :bfp: and that the :witch: stays far away from you.

As for me, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!, it was worth the wait :blush:. It made it sweeter.

On another note, cd ? still do not know. At the moment I am trying to type fast. Dh is gunning for my laptop, telling me its time for bed. PPPPlease, I know what he wants, I am playing coy :haha:.

@mzswizz and hitthejackpot, we need to get those :bfp: for the summer :happydance:. I am getting inpatient, too many pregnant people around me. Just found out that another, yes another member at my kingdom hall is pregnant, that makes it #3, 1 already gave birth (she got married a month after I did), cheech, whyyyyy!!! :brat:. And to make it worse, she's flaunting her little belly. I knowwww!!!, I would of done the same, if not worse. I'll be milking that pregnancy like I was the first woman ready to be pregnant :rofl:.

whem is ur af due?

i have a little cramping hope its not af i have a 28 day cycle so im due tomorrow its usually 1 day early but nothing so far im not out till the witch shows up lol

im gonna go to bed now i hope the :witch doesnt show up for another 9 months im wishing u all baby dust
:dust:

So woke up with no cramps sore boobs and still no af I'll test
Probably tomorrow or Monday if the witch doesn't show :)

@kaicee-cant wait for your bfp :winkwink:

@skittles-yes we need our bfps asap because everybody i know either is pregnant or just had a baby recently. Im ready to flaunt a baby bump around :haha:

AFM, im on cd4 and my temp rose to 97.80 but i discarded the temp due to me having a toothache and i took meds. I tried aleve but it didnt really work so i took tylenol before bed so im assuming one of those, if not both, contributed to the rise in temp. Well, dh and i both work today but i get off early so im happy. I have been having a rather good time at work and my supervisor hasnt been rude lately so thats good. Also, i have found out that we are getting 2 new part-time employees :happydance: Happy about that because they would be in my age group so now i will have somebody to talk to. Also, hopefully now i wont have to stay late so i might be able to leave on time compared to staying 15 minutes after on most days. So everything is going well. DH is still on his 60 day program. He missed 1 day because we came home very late so thats understandable but he didnt miss yesterday's workout so i was happy that he is staying on it. I found out my friend's due date is Oct. 4th so she doesn't have long to go. Looking at FF, it put possible ov on June 1st so we shall see if that happens. If i do ov on June 1st and conceive, then my edd would be in March which is the same month of my other best friend's birthday so we shall see. Yesterday, I had a good day except for the excruciating toothache. Its not as bad as it was yesterday so its getting better. I put some orajel on it so its helping. Also, my mom and i both dyed our hair. Mines is red and hers is blonde. The color is different but it looks nice on her because she is very light skinned (alot of people mistaked her for spanish :haha: ). My hair is a nice burgundy color. I love it. Well, the bleeding is medium/heavy for now. 3 more days before AF suppose to end. Hopefully AF leaves on time this time around.

@kaicee-cant wait for your bfp :winkwink:

@skittles-yes we need our bfps asap because everybody i know either is pregnant or just had a baby recently. Im ready to flaunt a baby bump around :haha:

AFM, im on cd4 and my temp rose to 97.80 but i discarded the temp due to me having a toothache and i took meds. I tried aleve but it didnt really work so i took tylenol before bed so im assuming one of those, if not both, contributed to the rise in temp. Well, dh and i both work today but i get off early so im happy. I have been having a rather good time at work and my supervisor hasnt been rude lately so thats good. Also, i have found out that we are getting 2 new part-time employees :happydance: Happy about that because they would be in my age group so now i will have somebody to talk to. Also, hopefully now i wont have to stay late so i might be able to leave on time compared to staying 15 minutes after on most days. So everything is going well. DH is still on his 60 day program. He missed 1 day because we came home very late so thats understandable but he didnt miss yesterday's workout so i was happy that he is staying on it. I found out my friend's due date is Oct. 4th so she doesn't have long to go. Looking at FF, it put possible ov on June 1st so we shall see if that happens. If i do ov on June 1st and conceive, then my edd would be in March which is the same month of my other best friend's birthday so we shall see. Yesterday, I had a good day except for the excruciating toothache. Its not as bad as it was yesterday so its getting better. I put some orajel on it so its helping. Also, my mom and i both dyed our hair. Mines is red and hers is blonde. The color is different but it looks nice on her because she is very light skinned (alot of people mistaked her for spanish :haha: ). My hair is a nice burgundy color. I love it. Well, the bleeding is medium/heavy for now. 3 more days before AF suppose to end. Hopefully AF leaves on time this time around.

Ty I'm hoping for my :bfp:too :)

Still no witch sore boobs moody everything
Seems to be setting me off I'm emotional I've already wanted to cry 3 times
Today over nothing :(

Yes. You should be able to get an accurate result. Usually af comes around 13 or 14dpo and alot women have dark lines on their tests around that time.

@Mzswizz, you beat me. I am getting red highlights today :haha:. Hmmm, so we do have a lot in common.

@Kaiecee, I am :happydance:, for you. We need those :bfp: rolling. Pleeease be the mascot for this month.

Saturday, hmm, such a relaxing day. I clean and cooked yesterday, so I get to be lazy today.

Finally looked at a calendar. Today I am cd 8. I am getting pre-seed this cycle, I don't know why, but something is telling me to use it. Does anyone know if KY warming gel is good while ttc?. I have kept myself from using it for the past few months.

@Mzswizz, you beat me. I am getting red highlights today :haha:. Hmmm, so we do have a lot in common.

@Kaiecee, I am :happydance:, for you. We need those :bfp: rolling. Pleeease be the mascot for this month.

Saturday, hmm, such a relaxing day. I clean and cooked yesterday, so I get to be lazy today.

Finally looked at a calendar. Today I am cd 8. I am getting pre-seed this cycle, I don't know why, but something is telling me to use it. Does anyone know if KY warming gel is good while ttc?. I have kept myself from using it for the past few months.

Well my boobs are really sore now and I usually don't get that during af so I hope that's a sign

Also I've only heard of pre seed working for ttc

All. Know if I get pregnant this cycle I have to wonder if it was all the brazil nuts and pineapple juice not from concentrated that helped :)

Thanks Kaiecee.

I have always seen the pre-seed at Walgreens and heard about it on this forum. Lucky I had stop using the ky warming jelly. I actually looked it up online and it says it slows, or damage the sperms. Yicks !!!

Your symptoms are looking good. Finger crossed for you.

My boobs hurt so much and I crave milk so much even though I hate it
Did u read up on the brazil nuts and the pineapple juice ( not from concentrate)
Take them for ur 2 ww and it's suppose to help with implantation so if I get my bfp I know it must have helped

Sorry about the delay. I had my 5 yrs old neighbor over. And you know at that age the little rugrats talk and ask questions non stop. I just drop her home.

I did some research about the brazil nuts and funny thing. I eat it all the time and like it, but, I never knew the name :haha:. I'll stock up on some in the AM.

As for the pineapple, DEADLY, I am allergic to it. I use to eat it when I was younger, but it always made my lips and throat itchy. In my teen I end up at the hospital with a high allergic reaction to it. Doctor told me to stay far away from it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->