8 dpo looking for buddies " 4 BFP" "Welcome Jacob "(old thread )

@jazzy-GL. Update us when you test.

@HittheJackpot-Yay your doc sounds like a man with a plan :haha: Atleast now you have a higher chance of conceiving since he will start you earlier than last time. FXed this is it for us this cycle :thumbup:

@Skittles-I know what you mean about getting a break. You would think I get a break when AF is here but nope i dont..well sometimes :haha: But sometimes we do just need our break. And i know what you mean about gained weight. I was very small (108 lbs) when i first got married and now im 120 lbs :shock: Dont know how and where it went but i gained weight. I guess thats the marriage life for you.

@Kaiecee- FXed that its a bfp for you...if not then fxed for the iui :thumbup:

AFM, today is cd2 and the bleeding has went from a light flow to a medium flow so its definitely AF. Im proud of myself on how i handled last cycle though. Even though i experienced a long bleed, i was still optimistic and when AF appeared, I wasnt disappointed or sad. I just grabbed a pad and carried on with my day. I wasnt even hopeful that it could be IB or pregnancy related or stressing about what it could really mean. I must say that Im not stressing about my cycles and it feels pretty good. Also, if you check out my chart overlay, it looks like this cycle might have the lowest temps so far out of the 3 cycles. So maybe this time my cycle is on track and hopefully i ov because starting, my temps are pretty low which is good. FF has me so far with an 11 day LP and an average cycle length of 34 days. March cycle lasted 35 days and April cycle lasted 33 days. So it seems like my body is sort of on a set schedule. Im happy about that. Atleast my cycles arent all over the place like they use to be. FF also estimated next AF on June 12 or 13th. So we shall see if it will be a June bfp or not. And dh setup a 60 day program on the UFC trainer and started yesterday. That 1 workout alone made him burn more than 200 calories :shock: And it has the calendar so atleast he doesnt choose to workout on his own days because that 60 day program would never get done :haha: So im happy for him that he is really serious about everything and working hard to get things accomplished. Hopefully all the work we have been doing will pay off soon.

Hello girls!!!!

@kaiecee, how you doing?

Cd, don't know!!!. And loving it. At the moment, I am stalking dh for some . I guess I did not fooled him last night .

I am 8dpo today, and I only track my CD1 due to regularity issues after Mirena. So I'm not 100% sure that I O'd when my "chart" said I should. I took a dollar store test this afternoon and got a BFN. I'm trying to hold off on using a FRER until Sunday. :lol:

I am also 8dpo and also tracking after Mirena issues. Took a dollar store yesterday with a BFN. Also using a FRER on Mothers Day Sunday. WOuldnt that be wonderful present :)

Ok!!!! what is wrong with the website today. I was not even done and it post for me.

Anyway, dh is having me running after him all day. Frustruation is setting in. I have to catch him tonight.

Hello,
Today I am 8dpo and I woke up this morning a lil quesy getting my 7 year old ready for school. I ate and I still feel wierd. My uterus feels tender since yesterday and I was so tired yesterday. I cant sleep at night. My boobs are tingeling but not sensetive like when I was pregnant with my daughter. I turned on my TV and a preacher said someone is trying to have a baby and your miracle is here. Then I turned tge channel to T.D Jakes and he said the same thing. That was GOD talking to me. I beleive Im pregnant! Faith works.

Good morning all!

MzSwizz - How are ya girlie? Hope all is still well with you!

Skittles - Go get him, girl! hehehehe!

Nieveslady - Fingers and toes crossed for ya!

Frybaby - Ohh a Mother's Day BFP would indeed be wonderful!!

AFM - I have been lurking the past few days and keeping up with everyone, but working 7am to 10pm every day has me exhausted and SUPER busy. I haven't had time to catch up... but I am still here, and still excited for this IUI cycle. I look forward to updating FF every morning because it means that line gets a little bit longer... and brings me a little bit closer! I am even taking that day off of my full time job so that I can go home with DP after the IUI to lay down, rest, cuddle, and just take it easy for a few hours. May as well give the little swimmers time to start getting their engines revving again after being in the deep freeze for so long!

I am SOOOO looking forward to this weekend. With all the hours I have been working I haven't been able to spend any time with my horses and I'm going nuts! My horses are my therapy and I have been missing out on that! Last weekend it was nasty and rainy so I didn't get to ride at all, but tomorrow is supposed to be absolutely beautiful around here so I am bound and determined to get some horseback riding in tomorrow. I can't/won't ride from the day I take the trigger shot through BFN/BFP, and of course won't be able to ride at all once I get my BFP, so this might be my last chance to ride for a year! :cry: BUT, then I'll get to start teaching the LO about horses! YAY~! Hehe... ok, so maybe I will wait till he or she can walk ... :D

ACK! Gotta go... will try to catch up more this weekend ladies! Smoochies!

@skittles-Hopefully you were able to pounce on him :rofl:

@frybaby-a mother's day bfp sounds great..hoping you get it fxed

@nieves-fxed for you. Sounds like a great sign.

@hitthejackpot-sounds like everything is going good and you have your plan set up :thumbup: Cant wait for your bfp. And i had to laugh when i thought about what you said about teaching the baby about horses and then you said well got to wait until he or she can walk :rofl:

AFM, today i am on cd3. My temps are still staying pretty low so thats good :thumbup: And now the bleeding is heavy which normally happens on cd3 so my cycle is right on schedule for now :happydance: Im off work today so I got to go down and visit my Mom but before that, Im going to clean up a bit around here. 4 more days to go before i can go back to dtd and using the opks. Im ready to get this cycle rolling. Also, my dh kept saying that if we dont conceive before going to the doc then its a high possibility we are going to have twins once my ob/gyn starts issuing meds. I've noticed he keeps reminding me about it...he seems more excited than anything hmmm wonder why :shrug:

Hello girls!!!!

@kaiecee, how you doing?

Cd, don't know!!!. And loving it. At the moment, I am stalking dh for some . I guess I did not fooled him last night .

Usually I start my period by now the only symptoms I have are boobs are. A little sore and I'm tired I slep from 7 last night till almost 10 this morning
Maybe I'm just tired but I never ever sleep this much I was a little sick to my stomach yesterday morning so I'm keeping my fingers crossed then when I do test it's positive btw when do u girls test ? How long after af hasn't showed ?

I like to try to wait until 14dpo... which I managed to hold out for just once ahahaha! Last month I couldn't wait any longer and tested at 12dpo, and it was unfortuantely an accurage BFN. I think 12 is about as early as I'd test though.

well i usually test around 10-11dpo.

U don't wait till ur a couple days late ?
I'll be 13 dpo tomorrow which is the day
I'm suppose to start so should I test or wait ?

before i use to wait until AF was late to test but ended up getting bfns and then AF comes weeks late so i started testing early. Well my lp is 11 days so in reality im testing either on the day before or the day of AF due date. If you want you could wait to see if you are actually late before you test but 13dpo should be able to give you an accurate result.

before i use to wait until AF was late to test but ended up getting bfns and then AF comes weeks late so i started testing early. Well my lp is 11 days so in reality im testing either on the day before or the day of AF due date. If you want you could wait to see if you are actually late before you test but 13dpo should be able to give you an accurate result.

I'll probably get af cuz dh has slow mobility I doubt it worked conceiving naturally when we been trying to since December and nothing

there is a chance because i have heard of women who's men either have slow mobility or low sperm count or 0% mobility and they end up conceiving naturally which came as a shock to them because they didnt think it would happen. So dont give up hope. Plus ttc takes time. DH and I have been ttc for 2 years and 1 month since m/c and still nothing but we just got to keep trying because we know something will happen.

there is a chance because i have heard of women who's men either have slow mobility or low sperm count or 0% mobility and they end up conceiving naturally which came as a shock to them because they didnt think it would happen. So dont give up hope. Plus ttc takes time. DH and I have been ttc for 2 years and 1 month since m/c and still nothing but we just got to keep trying because we know something will happen.

well cross ur fingers im in that catagory cuz since dh is so excited to get preggers hes already bought baby stuff and can b hard to see when ur on af lol:flower:

Lol. I think my dh wont get excited until he sees pregnant on a hpt lol. Then he be excited but super excited once a scan comes. I think he probably secretly hoping for twins.

Hi ladies! I am new to the site and jsut looking for some support while we go through the hectic 2WW. I am having good symptoms and no signs of PMS. I tested today and got a :bfn: I am positive tho because it is early :winkwink: As far as symptoms I have backaches, dull cramps, ONE boob is sore, nose bleed (I had a nose bleed with my 1st), I also had a dream that someone I knew was expecting!!!! (Again happened with our first) We lost the baby on 6 JAN. Hopeful that this is my month and this bean sticks! :happydance:

Hi ladies! I am new to the site and jsut looking for some support while we go through the hectic 2WW. I am having good symptoms and no signs of PMS. I tested today and got a :bfn: I am positive tho because it is early :winkwink: As far as symptoms I have backaches, dull cramps, ONE boob is sore, nose bleed (I had a nose bleed with my 1st), I also had a dream that someone I knew was expecting!!!! (Again happened with our first) We lost the baby on 6 JAN. Hopeful that this is my month and this bean sticks! :happydance:

good luck im waiting to test either tomorrow when im suppose to get af or maybe sunday on mothers day maybe ill finally get a surprise :)

Lol. I think my dh wont get excited until he sees pregnant on a hpt lol. Then he be excited but super excited once a scan comes. I think he probably secretly hoping for twins.

lol its funny cuz dh wants fertility treatments to have a higher risk of multiples he says the more the better .... but its me that has to carry them lol:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->