8 dpo looking for buddies " 4 BFP" "Welcome Jacob "(old thread )

I feel kind of bad that poor DH is stuck in a house with me, and two little girls who are equally as moody, and no boy to carry on the family name. He says he's okay with it, I suspect he's full of it.

I'm 9 dpo and ttc baby #2. We've been trying since November. I had a polyp removed at the end of January and this is the second cycle since being given the green light. I have been feeling lightheaded and a little dizzy at times which makes me excited since I had that also with my first pregnancy.

Welcome to the thread.
Your symptoms looks promising. :happydance:

I'm 9 dpo and ttc baby #2. We've been trying since November. I had a polyp removed at the end of January and this is the second cycle since being given the green light. I have been feeling lightheaded and a little dizzy at times which makes me excited since I had that also with my first pregnancy.

Good luck and :dust:

If I go by a potentially adjusted O date, then I'm 9dpo right along with you. :thumbup:

I feel kind of bad that poor DH is stuck in a house with me, and two little girls who are equally as moody, and no boy to carry on the family name. He says he's okay with it, I suspect he's full of it.

I want all boys. But, I'll take which ever I get. I heard that boys were mommy's boys and girls daddy's girl. It will keep dh from spoiling them.

Thank you for the welcome! I noticed you have just two more days till you test - good luck!!:). Are you waiting or testing before?

I want all boys. But, I'll take which ever I get. I heard that boys were mommy's boys and girls daddy's girl. It will keep dh from spoiling them.

I wanted boys, and when I found out DD1 was a girl I cried. :shy: She's turned out to be more of a daddy's girl, and DD2 is mommy's girl. Now I couldn't imagine having a boy. Funny how it all works out. :lol:

Thank you for the welcome! I noticed you have just two more days till you test - good luck!!:). Are you waiting or testing before?

Already having af backache :growlmad:. But, if it does not show i'll be testing on monday.

@ LadyNykon. Two daughters would be wonderful too. At this time I can't be picky,:nope:. I don't know how I would react when I see that bfp, it seems so surreal.

ok 13 dpo, so I woke up today and even though I had promised myself I wouldn't test till at least 14 dpo I caved in.

and surprise!!!! :bfp: Praise God! it was faint but definitely there, no need for squinting or turning it in different angles under the light :winkwink: it was clear and even DH saw it

I am so excited....now just the 9 month wait :happydance:

Ok, so the only real symptom I had was sore nipples, usually I get sore BBs before AF but this time BBs were barely sore but nipples were painful a few days before.....and since yesterday have been hungry all the time :munch:

After over 2 years its finally happened, hang in there girls! Hope you all get your BFPs soon. :hugs2:

icehunny-congrats on your bfp and h&h 9 months :happydance:

re the genders: i say it doesnt matter but i think dh and i lean more to a boy whenever we talk about children but i think either or is fine.

AFM, Well im 10dpo and today and the spotting hasnt increased at all and my temp rose :happydance: When i took my temp, i checked the thermometer to see if the pink was now darker but there was nothing but white cm on it. And all the hours before taking my temp..i wiped and it was nothing but white cm. I still have on the pad from last night and there is not one spot on the pad at all. The pink had came back AFTER i took my temp and im assuming its because the thermometer rubbed against my cervix or irritated something in there. Im feeling pretty optimistic about this. Hoping it really is IB. I will be testing on Friday so cant wait. And I will be observing to see if it turns into an early AF which im praying it doesnt. Also i am getting on and off mild cramping so hopign this is a good sign. Please God let it be a bfp [-o<

Congratulation Icehunny, and happy n healthy 9 months. :happydance::happydance:

@Mzswizz. That sounds good. Did the cramping stop also?
It feels like you are going to be the next bfp. :thumbup:

Yes i would be excited but im feeling :sick: right now and i just ate too and thats what s making me sick. Hopefully this means a bfp in 2 days!

i dont even want to think about food. sucks i got to go to work later on. I really just want to sleep. not feeling too good at the moment. Hoping there's a good reason why.

Hooray Icehunny!! :wohoo: :happydance: :yipee: \\:D/

And some :hugs: for you Skittles.

Nothing much to report here. I'm a walking gas machine, with a side of reflux. Apparently I cannot eat anything greasy or that could be considered "spicy" by my 4 year old (she doesn't even like black pepper). :nope: Today is CD36, and AF is suppose to be here according to MMCs. :shrug: I may pick up a few dollar store tests to piss away, so to speak. :haha:

FXed for you LadyNikon.

AFM, i want to test tomorrow morning but i fear it will be too soon. So im trying with all my might to wait until friday. But knowing me..its going to be difficult.

I have checked at a few dollar stores and none of them were selling pregnancy tests. Is there a specific dollor store?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->