8 dpo looking for buddies " 4 BFP" "Welcome Jacob "(old thread )

Here it is Dollar Tree. I found them across from the body wash, just down from the Neosporin and band-aids in the store I got one from last week.

Mzswizz - I'm no help on talking you down since I've POAS 3 times already. :shy:

I went to the dolllar tree before and all they had was the opk. I'll check another one next time.

AFM, dh and i dtd and then i had spotting afterwards. so no more dtd for right now.

I am on a break as far as dtd goes. Dh cuts me off 2 days before af, he's scared of having an encounter with her.:rofl:

I got a Dollar Tree test and it was BFN. I'm going to wait until the weekend and if AF still has not shown up I'll spring for a CBE digital or something. :wacko:

dh doesnt care if its af or not...he's going to go lol. and spotting stopped a few minutes after we stopped dtd :thumbup:

LadyNikon-FXed for you still. hopefully you have a late implanter :thumbup:

Good morning ladies!

Still cramping like crazy :growlmad:. I hate af so much, and to think that it's a good thing to be regular.

You are not out until you get that heavy flow. :hugs:

No spotting yet for me. I check up there and I have a white pasty cm(tmi). It could be normal because this was the first time I check my cm before af.

hopefully its not af. i can wear a pantyliner so far and its only there when i wipe.

Today is CD37 for me. No AF. Still feeling occasionally nauseous randomly during the day, and super gassy still. My CM is running a gamut between nothing when I wipe, a stretchy string that hangs down (I know, TMI), and thicker little globs that are slightly yellowish. Boobs are still fine with no real pain. :shrug:

I'd say I'm moody, but I have 2 children in their room fighting with each other and refusing to clean so I started today with less of a fuse than normal. :ignore:

I'd almost pay to have a regular cycle again. I'm not sure how the doctor last year said that it's normal so long as I have 4 periods a year. :dohh:

Hi Ladies,

I woke up this morning and decided to test. I used clearblue digital and got a :bfp:!!! I'm sooo happy, excited, thrilled, grateful, etc! Just hoping and praying to get to 12 weeks and have a healthy pregnancy.

I hope you all get your BFP'S soon!!!

:dust:

I took a trip to the "success stories" threads and a few of the ladies that confirmed their bfp are still spotting. So hang in there.

For me, I have no clue what is going on. Cramping on and off.

afm, still dont have a flow so thats good.

HI! Glad I found you all!

I was 8 dpo on the 30th also ... 14 dpo today then I guess. Had Clomid and Ovidrel this month with 2 follicles; one on each ovary and ovulation with IUI on the 22nd. I'm brand-spankin-new to all of this... I have somehow managed to NOT hpt at all to this point, but I don't think I can stand it much longer! GAH! Should I go ahead and test??

Congrats to those who have had their BFP!! That's WONDERFUL! *hugs all around*

14dpo is supposed to be the green light day for testing, so I don't see why not.

Hi Ladies,

I woke up this morning and decided to test. I used clearblue digital and got a :bfp:!!! I'm sooo happy, excited, thrilled, grateful, etc! Just hoping and praying to get to 12 weeks and have a healthy pregnancy.

I hope you all get your BFP'S soon!!!

:dust:

:happydance::happydance: Have a happy and healthy 9 months.
And thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->