8 dpo looking for buddies " 4 BFP" "Welcome Jacob "(old thread )

sick still and the bigger boys are ok i just cant wait to get my internet back with wifi we took a crappy company i hate sitting at the computer its much easier to do everything thru my iphone

how's everyone doing?

@Kaiecee wow you are going to be a busy mommy!!

@colormefamous I agree. When he is ready he will let you know :thumbup:

AFM, today is cd45. No ov has occurred yet. My temp dropped lower than yesterday's temp but my temp's have been doing that and nothing happens so im not really counting on this time to be any different. Next Saturday is DH's birthday so im trying to save up some money so I can get him a cake and his bday gift is a video game but I pay for that on the 17th because that's when it comes out. Im moving along in school work. I have 3 modules after this current module and then I will be finished. My goal is almost complete. Like I said, Im trying to complete this program in a month. I think I can do it because Sept. 29th will make it a month and I may be done before that so fingers crossed. My friend suppose to be moving up here on the 28th of September so im just preparing for that. Also, 2 members from DH's squadron wants to come together and hang out because we are close in age and have a lot in common which I think is a good idea. The only difference is they have children and we don't but I know in due time it will happen. I feel that God is waiting until I finish school and start the new job before he gives us our blessing which I don't mind because that will help us save up money also. Im just hoping to get a bfp before this year is up. I go back to work tomorrow even though I am dreading it. I will be working Friday-Monday then Wednesday and then Friday. Also, I have to go to work from 5am-1:30pm on Sunday :wacko: I don't know how im going to manage that. But I believe I will get through it. On the 27th...my parents celebrated their 36th year anniversary :happydance: Pic of my parents below....I know I look exactly like my dad :blush:

Attachments

• parents.jpg
    parents.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 0
Four boys?! Keep trying until you get a girl lol!!

Ahaha boys and their video games ;) god works in mysterious ways! He very well could be waiting until everything is perfect!! Oh wow yeah you look like your dad haha!!!

Soooo TODAY I GOT ACCEPTED INTO COLLEGE!' YAY!!! Going into the LPN program!!! So excited!!

congrats COLORMEFAMOUS!!! for school. And yes they have always said im my daddy's twin :haha:

AFM, today marks cd1. 47 day cycle with no ovulation. Glad that my doc appt. is in 3 days so we can start from the beginning and see what happens. Last night, DH and I went to a party at the house from one of his friend's from the squadron. We had a blast and I made 2 new friends who are also military wives. So they helped out a lot and I was able to feed my baby holding addiction because she has a 6 month old daughter and I totally fell in love. DH fell in love too and I cant wait for us to have a LO. Well that's it for now.

Congrats on school I'm hoping my next one if there is a next one it will finally be my girl :)

I feel so big and some days uncomfortable

@Mzswizz, :haha:, i get the "you are your daddy's spitting image" all the time, now it's your turn. And as you, I don't know if I ovulated or not this cycle.

@Kaiecee, I hope you feel more comfortable.

@Colormefamous, congrats on your acceptance. How are the kiddies doing?

As for me, cd 23 and no symptoms, beside one of my boob hurting when I go up or down the stairs, lol. My acid reflux is kicking my butt, since I have been eating a lot of tomatoes base dishes lately, which I need to stop asap.
Oh yeah, I almost forgot, my sister in law is pregnant. I still have not called her to congratulate her since she only told the hubby. It actually makes it easier for me. She can keep it to herself, because I do not have any intention of sharing when my turn comes, I just have hubby send them some pics :haha:.

UPDATE: Af is on the way. The back pain and tummy growling just started over an hour ago, yicks.

@skittles I know I definitely didn't ov last cycle. So now just waiting to ov this cycle.

AFM, im on cd4 today and my cycle is still very heavy. I went to my doc appt. and DH came with me and it went very well. I did labs and I have a pelvic u/s scheduled on Monday so they can see the cysts. Also, I got to make a follow up appt. in 2 weeks because....HE IS GOING TO PUT ME ON CLOMID!!! :happydance: Finally things are moving. So im going to get put on clomid for this cycle. Im super happy.

Ahhh! I hope someone conceives soon!! Lol!!

Me and the kids are great! Stuart has totally stepped up and has told me we should try to work things out. He's stepped up and taken Chanel as his own too. So happy :) I guess everything does happen for a reason!

im trying im trying!!! lol

AFM, im cd9 today and the bleeding is still here. DH's birthday was Saturday and we had a blast. Even though, we were hung over the following day and had to go to work, we still had fun. It was nothing but music, food, drinks, and close people. So it was a good time. I had my u/s appt. today @ 3pm which I had to reschedule due to me not being able to make it on time because I got off work @ 3pm. So its been rescheduled for Thursday @ 3pm. And im off that day so that's good. Cant believe that my Clomid appt. is next week :thumbup: Time is really flying by so that's good. I've been a little busy bee. I've been working and taking care of school so hopefully I will be done soon which if im as determined as I am..I will be. Im ready to start my career now with higher pay and better benefits :thumbup: So we shall see. That's all for now.

Hello

@Mzswizz, happy that you going to be on Clomid :happydance:. I have my own appointment next month, who knows I might be following you.

@Kaiecee, the next one might be your girl. I heard that certain time and position helps.

@Colormefamous, some more pics please, I want to see how big she got.

As for me cd 29 with major back pain or better yet, butt pain, yicks. The pain comes and goes, but it hurt more when I am laying down, I can't seem to find a good position. The only time that I am pain free is when I am standing.
Af is taking her sweet time this cycle, hate it.
It seems like my Af switch every 3 to 4 months now, that something I will have to tell my doctor.
I hope everyone is having a pain free day :haha:

@skittles hope the pain goes away for you!

AFM, cd10 and its still a light flow. Hopefully the bleeding ends soon for me. Next week I have my doc appt. and Thursday I go in for the u/s. I am completely tired from work. I only have Thursday off this week. I was also planning to go shopping and get a tattoo next Tuesday but I don't know. I've been working and doing school work. I don't really get enough rest also so I been very cranky. Nothing else to report here.

I had my second boy on clomid first shot so good luck can't wait u might have some discomfort I felt like my overies were 10 times bigger lol all worth it

Color:
So happy for ur family happy he's come around :)

Skittles:
Ill try anything for my little girl I can't believe I got pregnant so fast this time since Riley was long but I'm wondering if I should go on birth control this time or not but don't want to get pregnant too fast either

image.jpg

Here she is!!! Her daddy told me he wants us to be together. Joked around about us getting married and trying for a boy. Maybe things are starting to look up?

Sounds like things are getting better for you two. Hopefully all works out. Sometimes it takes that little blessings for brighter days.

I can't wait to have a little girl some day :)

I was thinking of boys names I like Finn but haven't asked dh's opinion yet what do u ladies thing I'm having a hard time finding a name

Finn is nice or Finley.

AFM, im on cd15 today. I have noticed that my temps have been very low after I got the high temp the day after AF ended. I think its due to our room freezing I guess. But im not putting much thought into it. In 3 days, I will be at my doc appt. and we finally get some information. I don't know if DH will be coming with me or not because he has to work so its going to me going there which is okay because the hospital is on the base where he works so he might just get a chance to go. I get paid tomorrow so im happy and then Tuesday, the girls and I are getting our tattoos!! Im excited and this will be my first tattoo so pray for me :haha: Im getting a tattoo on my back (left shoulder blade side) and its of flowers that my friends drew for me so im excited. Hoping it comes out fine. Well that's it for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->