8 dpo looking for buddies " 4 BFP" "Welcome Jacob "(old thread )

mzswizz
keep going with the names :)

dh and i are good hes made everthing good :) but i have to admit no talking to him for so many days sucks and its only happened 2 times and i dont plan on doing that again

dh might of found a place ill find out in a couple day keep your fingers crossed :)

@kaiecee-hows everything?

@colormefamous-did you find out the results yet?

@skittles-Hows everything?

AFM, im on cd38 and DH will be back home tomorrow yay :happydance: Missed him dearly. Im going to be busy with school work today and finish the final touches of cleaning up so dh can come into a freshly fresh, clean house. Kinda hard to keep clean because Ellie loves to play around and knock stuff over :haha: But I cant wait to see DH. Today, im going to call a few other places to see if they are hiring but we shall see. DH and I video chatted yesterday and just from seeing him, I felt like a little girl in high school with a crush and he finally recognized me. I couldn't start blushing and smiling so I can just imagine how we will act once we see each other. Im still waiting to ovulate. Gyn appt is in 2 weeks so Im just ready to get the help we been longing for.

Hello!

@Colormeamous, how are you?. Did you get the result yet?

@Mzswizz, better you than I. One day dogsitting from Florida to Georgia was one enough for me. I love them, but hate the work, lol.

@Kaiecee, Luca, Damian, Archer, Kase, Logan, Kayden.

As for me cd 10 and ovulation in 2 days, maybe. This cycle Dh and I we're trying the legs up after dtd. I heard that it does not make a diference unless you have a curve something, lol. Oh well!, we are trying everything to make it work.

At the moment Dh has so many jobs to pick from that it's funny. He got a transfer from his previous job, but since he did not know if he was going to get the transfer on time for the move, he had applied to a few places, and behold, every single one of them gave him a response, lol. So now it's :wacko:.
As for my job, I am starting on the 2nd. Well needed break :happydance: for baby dancing.

Congrats on the job skittles! And Ellie is a sweetheart but she has her playful, clumsy moments :haha:

i like the name kayden but not sure dh does

color: did u get the results?

ive been really sick this wek im used to since its the norm thru all my pregnancies but it sucks sometimes

hope all of u ladies are doing good dh fell asleep eaarly tonight so maybe i will

oh i forgot to say riley now sits up all by himself and his 2nd tooth at the bottom has come out :)

@kaiecee-wow Riley is becoming a big boy now. And hope you feel better.

AFM, im cd39 today. My temp went up but I think it was a fluke. I was drinking yesterday so I think that's why my temp went up today. We will see what tomorrow's temp looks like. DH comes home today so im happy about that also. Well, that's it for me for now.

Hi

@Mzswizz, so happy for you :happydance:. Enjoy Dh homecoming.

@Kaiecee, how's the sickness. Didn't you feel the same with Riley?. Did anything work?

@Colormefamous, everything ok?

As for me cd 12 and seeing lots of ewcm :happydance:. I usually I do not notice it, because of all the baby :blush:dancing. But, I noticed it an hour ago, so Dh is taking a nap at the moment, but not for long :haha:.

@skittles Don't you love how we pounce on our DHs when its that time! :haha:

AFM, im on cd40 today. Looks like this is going to be another long cycle. I picked DH up last night and as you can tell by my chart...we have been dtd since he has arrived home :haha: My theory was right, yesterday's temp was a fluke and due to me drinking. In a way I am happy because atleast now I can catch ov if it happens because dh is here :happydance: Well that's all for now.

We got the results back. HE IS HER DADDY!!! We are both ecstatic and love her more than life itself! Couldn't imagine our lives without her <3 image.jpg

she is so cute and im happy with the esults how is it going with the baby daddy?

ive reatched v-day on ffriday 24 weeks :)

Things are so great! We see him tomorrow! He loves her more than anything in the world! Always showing her off to everyone! His family just adores her!! Just wish we would work out.

Congratulation Colormefamous. I am so happy for you three :happydance:. I wish you the best for the future.

@color hopefully it all works out for you.

AFM, im cd41 today and my temp took a complete nose dive today :shrug: Hopefully its ov time finally. But once again, will have to wait until to see what the next 2 days' temps look like. Not getting my hopes up this time so we shall see. If it is ov..then we bd'd enough to try and catch the egg. If it's not, then I will be waiting for my appt. to see what happens. Well that's it for now.

color: have u talked to him about getting back togeather?

No not yet. Neither of us are ready yet. We will see if he stick around for her. He's so good with my girls. I really hope things do work out! I just don't know how I'd even bring it up!

Hello!

@Colormefamous, you might not even have to bring it up. With him getting so close to the kids, it's a good sign. Guys that do not want to stick around usually does not want any attachment. Take your time.

@Kaiecee, how's the sickness? And how's Riley older brothers doing?

@Mzswizz, I try to add a pic of the doggy, but no luck yet.

As for me cd 15, I ovulated sometime on cd 13. Now I am just waiting!
I started to walk 1 mile in the Am with hubby and my muscles are sweetly aching :haha:. But, I am going to keep up with the working out.

Yeah. When he's ready for a relationship he will tell me. Maybe we will grow too!! We used to fight all the time and haven't had a problem since he has stepped up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->