8 week early scan x

jj88

Reaction score
Excited but very nervous having an early scan on tue my choice i just wanted to have one see all is okay so ill be 8 weeks anyone else had one at 8 weeks and what are the pics like x

No help but I'm having a scan Tuesday to. I'll be 8+4 :) excited x

I've been contemplating booking one so with be interested to hear what the pics are like, all the best, x

Id Google 8 week ultrasounds. I'll be 7 weeks 2 days for mine Monday an that's what I did :)

I had ultrasound done with my first daughter when I was 6w2d. Wasn't much to see but a blob but we could hear the heartbeat which was amazing 😊

I had a scan at 8 weeks I thought baby looked like a prawn put me right off them! In seriousness it was amazing to see heartbeat and it made the pregnancy seem real for us both. My hubby is now hooked on the scans

Here is the vaginal US I had at 9 weeks with DS. It was amazing. I will be having a vaginal US at 6 weeks with this LO just to make sure there is a heartbeat and that everything looks okay. I don't have high hopes of seeing much of anything. I just want to make sure there is a heartbeat and that it is measuring along where it should be.

It would help if I hit the upload button. :lol: I'm blaming pregnancy brain.

Attachments

• 60957_1193629777831_8315114_n.jpg
    60957_1193629777831_8315114_n.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 16
Here's mine at 8+2. I think it looks like a teddy bear! Not great quality as it was done on the little machine at my OBs office. Sorry, it's upside down. If you look closely looks like it's waving!

Oops! Here it is and it doesn't appear to be upside down 😆 preggy brain!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 11
I'm also considering an early scan, around 8 weeks so thanks for asking this I'll be slaking for more pictures!

Beautiful scans by the way ladies, both are much clearer/more baby-like then I thought!

I had my first scan at 7w6d. I found it very reassuring.

The ultrasound tech told me he was about the size (and shape) of a gummy bear O:)

Sorry I can't figure out how to rotate the picture.

Attachments

• IMG_5722.jpg
    IMG_5722.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 10
Awww lovely to see guys looking forward to mine tuesday will keep ya posted x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh