8DPO and impatient!

Sorry mumof5,
but needless to say, its still early!!

I'm sorry too :( but you're only 12 DPO today so plenty of time yet :)

I'm holding off for saturday (11DPO) but still expecting a BFN. After that test i'll test again the following saturday if my period diesn't show first. So much waiting and so little to do! I'm off to Goa on Saturday so the waiting will be easier there ;)

Keeping my fingers crossed for us all, here's hoping for a BFP for at least one of us within the week!

Thanks ladies but almost certain im out the game, my cycle is normally 26-28 days and def got AF symptoms today: wind, cramping Moodiness etc (day 26 tomorrow), hoping the witch doesn't prolong the agony and arrives sooner rather than later. I'm guessing the nausea and heartburn must just be a mild bug. Fingers crossed for u girls, Goa will def take your mind off it for a while xx

Morning ladies, how is everyone today?

My temps went up today 10DPO but only by 0.1, still seem to have this flatline pattern? I read it meant my hormones were nice and stable but whether this is a good or bad thing for a bean remains to be seen!

[url]https://FertilityFriend.com/home/53ce07/[/URL]

maybe that is just the start of the spike, and you will see the big spike tomorrow..
that happened to me yesterday.... not really sure if it means anything

Hi Leti,

Did yours jump again today? Do you have a link to your chart?

Its getting towards the point of period paranoia now, no idea when i'm due on but just fear it'll happen any minute :( do you know when you're expecting the witch?

I started temping late and this is my first cycle temping.
Af is due the 29th, but I've been having light AF like cramps since last night.

Also had a dream last night that I got AF :(

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5400b4

Your chart looks great, maybe heading towards triphasic!! My FF guesses my AF for the 29th too, so maybe we have the same cycle, time will tell ;)

Here's hoping our temps stay up and we both get a BFP within the week :)

I'm testing in the morning, just coz i NEED to pee on something LOL, how about you?

I will probably test tomorrow too.. even though I believe it will be still too early.

Baby dust to both of us!!!

I'm stalking to find out how u girls get on tomorrow. Fingers crossed for you. Cycle day 26 today for me, no AF yet but deffo about to arrive, all the usual signs and pains. Xx

I am 14 DPO today. Af is due, but has not shown up yet. My boobs are so sore!!! I had her usual signs this morning, but it seems to have stopped for the most part.

Waiting to see how all you gals do!!!

Temp dropped back 0.1 so back at my flatline of 97.9 - this seems to be my favourite temp LOL

BFN on a test this morning but i expected it, the tests available in India are meant to be used after a missed period, god I wish i was back home so i could buy an early response one?!? This way saves me money at least...

Will leave testing until halloween now, that is if AF doesn't get me first...

So there are 4 of us all expecting AF any day, i really hope you lovely ladies get your BFP :)

Off to Goa in a couple of hours but will stalk you ladies! If it turns out we're all shit out of luck we should start a new thread for pur next cycle, it'd be awesome to have your company for the next attempt! Actually, 4 BFPs would be awesome so lets aim for that!!!

Baby dust to all - any news Leti, could you be our first? :)

AF is due today Saturday.normally it always start the night of 14dpo.so yesterday I went to bed and put a tampoon coz that's what I normally do.i woke up this morning and there is nothing not even a dot of blood.so will wait today Saturday the whole day for her. I know I will make so many trips to the toilet just to check on her..fingers crossed and baby dust to us

Well my temp also dropped a little today too. And got a bfn as well. :(.
A new thread will be perfect. It is nice to have company on these loooong weeks.
Lutz hopefully the witch don't show up.
Baby dust to all....

Hi, how is everyone doing?

Me not so good, tested again this morning and got a BFN, temps also dropped.

Hope you all having a better day!

No AF yet, and AF symptoms seem to have subsided, apart from mild cramps. Got nausea again. My body is playing serious tricks. If no AF tomorrow (will be cd 29, never have a cycle longer than 28), then I will test xx

MUMOF5, no af is a good sign.. Do you know when you ovulated and if you ovulated late?, as far as I know, LP is always the same length, so the most probable reason for AF to be late other than being pregnant is if you ovulated later

MUMOF5, no af is a good sign.. Do you know when you ovulated and if you ovulated late?, as far as I know, LP is always the same length, so the most probable reason for AF to be late other than being pregnant is if you ovulated later

According to my temps, an opk and cm I ovulated on 11th oct, which was cd13, I don't think I ovulated later. I have done two tests, on 10 dpo and 12 dpo, both were bfn, however the test I did on day 12 was not a particularly sensitive one???? I really don't know, would've laid money on AF coming on days 25/26 as felt so much like AF was imminent, and now not so much. Still getting the odd cramps, but otherwise nothing. I really have no idea what's going on, well I'd like to but I don't want to get excited at the prospect of a BFP only to be shot down if it does turn out to be a bfn xx

Hi everyone,
I've had some bfns this cycle but I think it's too early maybe? Cycle #1 of TTC and I'm 10DPO. My boobs have been sore ever since just before O! Also had some spotting today and yesterday which has stopped. I had cramps just before it, and thought AF was coming but there was hardly any blood just tinted cm.

I really hope you get your BFPs! :)

Mumof5 don't lost hope... your symptoms sound so much like preg symptoms!! I know what it's like to not want to get your hopes up though. Hand in there :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->