8dpo & at it again

I hear you @mme it’s costly! I can’t even help it when I keep pulling a line. Ugh

I think last cycle I bought 7 packs of FRERS that had 3 tests in each lol... so my trash collection people were probably like WOAH. Plus I had IC'S and digitals and Clearblues lol!

11dpo fmu....
I’m done testing for now. Only one FRER left and I should save it in case AF is late

8242FB3F-B5CC-4E2A-93BB-3AF68F65D98F.jpeg

When’s af due momof1? The line is still there so looks like this month is your month !!

Going by CTP, AF due tomorrow, but going by my last cycle of an LP of 13 days, she’ll be due Sunday!

I’m still skeptical! I don’t think I’ll believe it til I miss AF and get a proper :bfp: although in the last 4 cycles I’ve never pulled a line on 11dpo of any sorts

Fingers crossed !!
When do you plan on testing again then ? After tomorrow or after Sunday?

Honestly @mme I’m not even sure. I’m debating on biting the bullet and using my FR digi with fmu as I’m sick of these faint lines lol. But if it says “no”, I’ll be heart broken. Not sure what to do!

Honestly @mme I’m not even sure. I’m debating on biting the bullet and using my FR digi with fmu as I’m sick of these faint lines lol. But if it says “no”, I’ll be heart broken. Not sure what to do!
I can relate! I was getting faint lines and bought a clear blue digi yesterday and used one and it said “not pregnant” and I was heartbroken but used it today smu and it said “pregnant” so maybe wait until tomorrow or next day!! I’m feeling good about it for you this month tho!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->