8dpo & at it again

Ohh hun I feel your pain, witch is on her way for me too today. You've really been through it this month. Has th8s happened before getting light possatives xx :hugs:

@Bumblebee24 this happens every month but the faint lines don’t continue past 10dpo so I was holding out hope this cycle :( AF still hasn’t shown and normally she’s here in the morning

Was it like that with your other two babies. :kiss:If you don't mind me asking & I hope not to upset you but have you always only had 1 tube or was there a loss along the way

@Bumblebee24 i had an ectopic in 2010 and lost my right tube. And I don’t remember early testing with DD as I’d given up hope that month and DS was a surprise. So I’m not sure if this is normal for me, a sign of another ectopic or whatever other options I may have :( completely confused at this point and so glad I see my gyno on Tuesday!

Thank you ladies so much! :hugs: :hugs: I will update after my appt. But AF did hit yesterday. I wasn’t surprised at all unfortunately

Ok, appt went well. He obviously couldn’t confirm a chemical, but is willing to do blood work this cycle. I go Oct 31st for beta and to check my progesterone, so no need to poas this cycle as I’ll get a for sure answer through blood work

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->