8dpo cervix check

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by lifechanging, Apr 3, 2011.

1. lifechanging

lifechanging Well-Known Member

So, I assume I know what is going on but just wanted to run this by you guys. My cycle ranges from 28-32 days, so the earliest I expect AF woulfd be Friday the 8th.
    I have had a hard time with cervical position and I know it isnt a real great indicator of anything but I can't seem to just let it be. So I know that I shouldnt check it after I O but i do occasionally and toay I just did. I can't usually feel the opening for some reason but today I could and it seemed slightly open medium to high and firm, I guess. All of the adjectives used to describe CP seem relative to me so who knows. Anyway, when I checked my finger I had a good amount of white watery lotionlike cm and some reddish blood. Shit! I am 8dpo, if ff is correct (check out my chart below). so it is kid of early for af. I haave had spots before when checking cp before af but it was like the day or two before AF. If AF came tomorrow I would have had a 24 day cycle, that has never happened to me.
    Last nite I had like literally one cramp in my lower abs and this morning one again, and now it feels kind of different but i can't decribe it. I felt like my ears were hot despite having the air on inside so I temped and it was 98.62. I know afternoon temps don't mean anythihg.

Any ideas??? I want to believe it's IB but I doubt it. Chances are better that my whole freaking cycle is messed up and it is AF or I scratched my cervix! I better stay out of there!

2. sarah1726

sarah1726 ღ LTTTC ღ

i dont get the whole cervix check either hun and im 6-9dpo.i decided to check my cervix an hour or 2 ago and it was medium in height and open! i never felt my cervix open before im hoping it means something as i have no usual pms or pregnancy symptoms and my temps are down below the coverline twice since O i have creamy cm but no blood or anything and your chart is looking good its still above coverline so thats the main thing :hugs: xxxx

3. lifechanging

lifechanging Well-Known Member

thanks for sharing. I hope it's a good thing for us both!

4. sarah1726

sarah1726 ღ LTTTC ღ

me too! after 20 months of ttc, im boody ready for it :haha: xxxx