8dpo hoping for an Xmas baby BFP?!! 32 testers!!! 7 BFP's!!

I'm testing tomorrow. I'll be 10dpo. I know it's still pretty early but I have several IC's on hand to go through.

Congrats to all the BFP's! <3

Anyone 7pdo?

I had an IUI with donor sperm on April 6th, and am on endometrin progesterone supplement. TTC #1 for 3 years with my wife. This is our last try before adoption. It's a long shot, but worth one more try. Send us baby dust! :happydance:

So far I have:
sore bbs
shortness of breath
bloating
and I feel a little whacko, but it could all be the endometrin.
Rainshiny

So another bfn today at 12 dpo. I am trying to accept that I'm out this cycle. A few hrs ago I started to feel crampy like AF is coming. I still have one more day before she is due but at this point I'd rather it come early so I can officially start next cycle. I am super bummed because today is my 9 month wedding anniversary and was hoping to surprise hubby with a positive test and a card saying in another 9 months we'll be parents. But no such luck :( I know there is a tiny chance it could still be too early but my gut is telling me I'm out.

So another bfn today at 12 dpo. I am trying to accept that I'm out this cycle. A few hrs ago I started to feel crampy like AF is coming. I still have one more day before she is due but at this point I'd rather it come early so I can officially start next cycle. I am super bummed because today is my 9 month wedding anniversary and was hoping to surprise hubby with a positive test and a card saying in another 9 months we'll be parents. But no such luck :( I know there is a tiny chance it could still be too early but my gut is telling me I'm out.

Don't lose hope yet. Your not out until the evil witch turns up! Good luck Hun :dust:

Well I'm out! Af showed. Early!! Oh well on to the next cycle

Thanks. I would of been due Christmas eve/day.
Atleast I don't have to worry about missing Alex's Christmas. Although, if I conceive this cycle I'm on to now, I would be due around 19th January, Alex was born 30th January lol, last pregnancy I would of been due around the 7th january...can you see a pattern starting to form lol.

Good luck to everyone still waiting to test..I shall still be watching x

I see it bumble bee congrats!

I tested although I said I wouldn't & another BFN. I think i'm out although AF hasn't showed yet (13 DPO).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->