8dpo hoping for an Xmas baby BFP?!! 32 testers!!! 7 BFP's!!

Oh my gosh girls...so 8dpo I think and I poas as I do every morning just in case. Took my shower and got out...and OMG a faint line!!!! Figured I had line eye..but it's there on a frer. I can't even believe it. No symptoms at all. I can't figure out how to post a picture.

Well, I went ahead and tested today. I have to say, I expected negative results. I didn't expect THIS: https://i986.photobucket.com/albums/ae347/AmethystSaoirse-TheIrishDragon/P1000940_zps562d18ad.jpg

It's a Wondfo dip strip. I dipped and started my timer. You're supposed to read at 5 minutes but I dared to look at about 30 and saw a faint line forming. I sent a quiet prayer "please don't let it go away"....and at like, one minute in it was very visible and very strong! By 5 minutes the line was almost as dark as the control! I'm totally shocked, excited, speechless...It's been an hour and a half and I'm STILL trying to process this...I can't believe it's REALLY there...And I'm so excited to share this with you ladies! This is our 6th cycle if we count the 4 from before he left (second since he came home). Can't wait for hubby to get home from work so I can tell him!

Congratulations Val!!! That's an excellent BFP!!'

How many dpo are you? Did you not have any symptoms?

Thanks girls! I honestly thought I was out this month, I checked just to kill my curiosity! no symptoms so far.. Im 11dpo! I hope it sticks this time.. 😊

Congratulations Val!!! That's an excellent BFP!!'

How many dpo are you? Did you not have any symptoms?
Thanks! I'm so happy it's so clear and dark! Today is 15 dpo of a 28 day cycle (making me one day late). Main symptoms were tender breasts and going to the bathroom a LOT.

Congratulations Val, what a fab line!

Thank you very much! I was shocked at how dark it was!

Thanks girls! I honestly thought I was out this month, I checked just to kill my curiosity! no symptoms so far.. Im 11dpo! I hope it sticks this time.. 😊

What test u use??? I have a frrr an a cb digi left I refuse to go buy any more frer im 11 dpo neg on cb digi today was guna order ic but they cum back thurs darnnnn lol im due af thurs wa good is that lol

Congratulation Emerald and Val!

I had a FRER left which I initially bought as you lovely girls said it would be the one with the most sensitivity.. I am still trying to take it all in, we had a miscarriage in January and our this was our first cycle trying after my period came back, and we want to be cautious.

I actually went to Boots yesterday and bought some OPKs thinking that it wasn't our month this time.. And then boom! Lol

I cant wait to see more BFPs within the next few days!

Omg I've just got in and I've missed 3bfps!!!!!! Congratulations val, emerald and bumble!! :wohoo:

Just sorting kids out, but will gave a proper read in a bit!

Val that line is BLAZING! :D

Last cycle I bought two boxes of single superdrug test but for some reason I thought there was two in each box so I wasted one around 7dpo not realising it was my last test :dohh:

So haven't tested yet but will wait to see if AF will arrive, not exactly sure when it's due though :/

Congratulations to all the ladies that just got their BFPs!!! How exciting!!!!

Sticky and dani, sorry for the bfns :( fx for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->