8dpo hoping for an Xmas baby BFP?!! 32 testers!!! 7 BFP's!!

Hello, can I join? Not quite sure when i o'd . Got 2 separate positive opks ??? I will test around 4/11 to start. am a little shy of your tww:) I love the name game. Have my names picked for years!!! A boy Gabriel Steven and a girl either Noelle Angelina or Scarlett Angelina. We have only been trying for 3 months so not expecting anything, but would be so great since we're older....
love callista mckpedro:)

hey guys, just started my 2ww as well...Im only 2DPO though after getting 3 Smiley OPKs in a row, 3/31, 4/1, 4/2 in the evenings anyways. So Im assuming i Oed 4/1 because I had some cramping... BD'd just about every day from 3/30 - 4/2. HOPING we caught it this time... Really wanting a baby. Baby Dust to ya'll.

Hope you guys dont mind I joined in.
TTC #1, 2nd Cycle using OPKs.

I'm fairly sure I've ovulated. Have creamy cm now and not in the mood. We're ntnp. And I stopped bbt charting for now. Just wanted to have fun. If I ovulated when I think then I'm 5 dpo. So a little ahead. I had sore nipples while bfing around ovulation. And cervix was unreachable yesterday which is unusual but I could find it today easy.

Im only 2/3dpo BUT I have sore nipples as well.. hoping this is a good sign...

I see that you have 1 child, is there anything you remember noticing w your past pregnancy that I should look for as a sign?

Hey ladies. I think I am about 2 dpo. I have two apps on my phone and they both have different O dates! I'm guessing I ovulated on cd15 because of the slight pain/cramping I felt on my left side. Hoping I can hold out till at least 10 dpo to test!

Just a quick question, how many times did you all bd this cycle?

Hi welsh girl! Sorry to see you in ttc again, have you been trying since your loss or did you take a break? I've been impatient to be pregnant again ASAP, but my body's taken it's sweet time to get back to normal.. as per usual!

Hope this is the cycle you get your rainbow xx

I was more NTNP after my mc. I didn't go back on any birth control but didnt really keep track of af and potential ovulation.

The past couple of months I've been tracking af and using my app for a rough guide of ovulation (I used it for Alex and last pregnancy too so works for me).

Hope you get your rainbow too.
The more I keep thinking it could be a Christmas baby, the more I get excited but my little bubble will probably get burst when af shows!

Hello!

I think I'm 1dpo, my ticker says 3dpo but I'm just gonna go with what happened last cycle lol.

Lisaaandjay- I had tender breasts and was very very dizzy 7 and 9dpo. Also more irritable than usual. Then had cramps like af was coming 12-14 dpo. And my temps stayed high.

I've just updated the front page :D

Hoping for 10/10 bfps!!!!

Hey ladies. I think I am about 2 dpo. I have two apps on my phone and they both have different O dates! I'm guessing I ovulated on cd15 because of the slight pain/cramping I felt on my left side. Hoping I can hold out till at least 10 dpo to test!

Just a quick question, how many times did you all bd this cycle?

We bd every day I had ewcm, which was day before +opk, both +days and day after. Couldn't really manage any more as hubby's got man flu lol! (Plus two kids hanging off me during day light hours lol!!)

ladies,

Since Yesterday I have been bleeding, ( not constantly) and this is not typical AF for me. Plus my AF is not due for another week or week ad a half. I'm starting to worry.... :( This happened to me with my daughter when i got pregnant and i was told it was prob the vanishing twin syndrome thing... Im going crazy here. aaaah, im 6 or 7 DPO today

sorry its a little vent

Oooh, do you think implantation bleeding anagee? Exciting, when will you test?

Oooh, do you think implantation bleeding anagee? Exciting, when will you test?

well idk because it started brownish pinkish and now its like super bright red.. um probably till the 9th or 10th, wll that's if i can hold off that much.

I had bright red with ds1 at 12/13dpo :flower:

I had bright red with ds1 at 12/13dpo :flower:

Aaah I still hope I have a fighting chance here! It would break my heart to have been this close and having a BFN :(

Anyone else just starting the 2ww?
Hoping there are lots of Xmas baby bfp's waiting!!

:happydance:Waiting to test!!! :happydance:

Mckpedro

Anagee

X_welshgirl_x

Jjbubbles28

Gatorsgirl

Lisaaandjay

Reidfidleir

Hotmessjess84

Babyjan

Dano​

Hi All! I am 1 DPO today!!! I'm 37 as well! Filled with anticipation!
:wacko::thumbup::wacko:

Anyone else just starting the 2ww?
Hoping there are lots of Xmas baby bfp's waiting!!

:happydance:Waiting to test!!! :happydance:

Mckpedro

Anagee

X_welshgirl_x

Jjbubbles28

Gatorsgirl

Lisaaandjay

Reidfidleir

Hotmessjess84

Babyjan

Dano​

Hi All! I am 1 DPO today!!! I'm 37 as well! Filled with anticipation!
:wacko::thumbup::wacko:

Igrowbabies,
Welcome! :)

Hi I grow!! Welcome and good luck!!!

Hi everyone :hi:. Im 5dpo, will test on the 10th if I can hold off, ive got 4 FRER's ready :rofl: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->