8dpo hoping for an Xmas baby BFP?!! 32 testers!!! 7 BFP's!!

Hi inoue!! Ooh 5dpo, not too long to wait then! Only 4 FRER? :haha:

Hi everyone :hi:. Im 5dpo, will test on the 10th if I can hold off, ive got 4 FRER's ready :rofl: xxx

inoue,

im 6 or 7 DPO and i have 3 FRER ready at home! lol Im testing at the same time too! the 10th is my DH birthday and I hope I can surprise him! :)
aren't you tempted to test already? lol because i most def am!

Haha, did I forget to mention I also have 17ic's :haha:.

Oh wow anagee! Were ov buddies, lol. That will be a lovely suprise for your OH :flower:. I am SO tempted to test, esp from 6dpo onwards.... Must remember to wait till at least the weekend is over! :rofl:

Xx

I have a 20 pack of wondfo, never used them before as I'm in the UK! Exciting! Lol

I am vowing to keep the pack sealed until 8dpo at least!!!!!

I'm such a poas addict lol :dohh:

I've had like small cramps this afternoon. Can't say I normally notice between periods but I'm trying to listen to my body more now. AF is due either 15th or 16th.
I was looking at the tests I did when I was pregnant with alex and the first one was quite dark 2 days before AF was due, hope I can hold out that long!

Haha, did I forget to mention I also have 17ic's :haha:.

Oh wow anagee! Were ov buddies, lol. That will be a lovely suprise for your OH :flower:. I am SO tempted to test, esp from 6dpo onwards.... Must remember to wait till at least the weekend is over! :rofl:

Xx

we are ! lol Just having the tests there is soooo tempting! -__- i tetsed yeaterday and a BFN (obviously) lol but i couldnt help it. This might be a looong weekend :haha::wacko::dohh:

I have a 20 pack of wondfo, never used them before as I'm in the UK! Exciting! Lol

I am vowing to keep the pack sealed until 8dpo at least!!!!!

I'm such a poas addict lol :dohh:

i tried but i caved yesterday, lol I wanna know like now! Aaaah, -__- Tuesday come already! Oh ow fun, ive never traveled outside of Tx aside from mexico) How is it in the UK? :dohh:

I've had like small cramps this afternoon. Can't say I normally notice between periods but I'm trying to listen to my body more now. AF is due either 15th or 16th.
I was looking at the tests I did when I was pregnant with alex and the first one was quite dark 2 days before AF was due, hope I can hold out that long!

I cant ever remember simptoms associated with my period. Im not very in tune with my body, Hopefully you can hold out ! I hate seeing those BFN as they discourage me ;/

I'm not feeling any symptoms so far so don't think I am preggo. But who knows. Only 6 dpo today. I will wait to test. My first response ones are too pricey! I should stock up on dollar store ones!

I'm not feeling any symptoms so far so don't think I am preggo. But who knows. Only 6 dpo today. I will wait to test. My first response ones are too pricey! I should stock up on dollar store ones!

I didnt have any symptoms before I found out I was pregnant with Alex. It was only 2 days later the sickness started. You're not out until AF shows! X

This is true! Seemed like I felt a little cramping today but not sure of I'm making tha up.

Morning ladies, how is everyone today?

I've been eating everything in sight, good symptom for me, but then again maybe I'm just extra hungry lol :haha:

I'm ok thanks, how are you?

Today I'm actually starting to feel maybe it didn't work this month again, I don't know why though! I mean your not suppose to be feeling any different at 2/3dpo right? lol

Im feeling quite good today, not many cramps but massive appetite! Lol. However much I love the weekend, I want next week here xx

Im not so great,

Im still having vaginal bleeding (alot lighter than my AF) , and yesterday i had a tiny clot like looking thing. Ummm im starting to wonder,,,, in other news my boobs feel a tad sensitive. Im starting to give up at 7or8DPO... :nope:

Hey, girls! Sitting at 6 DPO right now! If I am pregnant this cycle my EDD would be Dec 23rd! Yay Christmas!

I'm 4 dpo today (I'm guessing as I don't use opk) and I'm already gearing up for a bfn. Already feel out just because I want it so bad and it hasn't happened yet. This is my fourth cycle trying but I stopped by bc in December so I'm sure that's why it hasn't happened yet.

I'm the same hotmess, it's actually my 4th month since my periods regulated after bc but I still don't feel like it's gonna happen anytime soon, I mean I feel positive at the beginning of the cycle then when it's past ov I start to get negative thoughts :/

I'm 4 dpo today (I'm guessing as I don't use opk) and I'm already gearing up for a bfn. Already feel out just because I want it so bad and it hasn't happened yet. This is my fourth cycle trying but I stopped by bc in December so I'm sure that's why it hasn't happened yet.

Its too early to tell though! Dont worry it will happen! Ive been trying for 8 months and nothing so far. I feel like im out this cycle cuz of my bleeding...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->