8dpo Ic! New UPDATE!!!!TEMP DROP, ITS OVER-BLEEDING!

saveme

Reaction score
So as you all may know I had a cp last cycle so I charted and I'm pretty sure my dpo is right. Now I couldn't resist until AF is due used my last IC low and behold I see a shadow line within time frame couldn't get a good picture of it until it was out of time frame. What do you ladies think? Can you see it as well? Took a frer (my last) and I swear I see a shadow line as well but really can't get a good picture

20200504_100445.jpg

Im not sure i see it but 8dpo is so soon. Was frer pink or a shadow?

Definitely see something on that ic! Good luck!

Something is catching my eye. FX for a better line tomorrow

Hi hon something is catching my eye.
Omg I really hope this is it for you [-o<[-o<

Something is catching my eye but cant tell if it looks like and indent.

Good luck. X

Thanks everyone the ic is pink irl i have done several of these cheapies and they haven't shown me any evaps as of yet. I'm definitely hoping it darkens I have more IC's and CB coming tomorrow in the mail, my fx'd are super crossed right now!

I can see what you are seeing. Good luck with the next test!

Thanks girls ugh delivery hasn't come yet but where I'm at its still only 1030am so maybe in the late afternoon. So there goes fmu, also i dtd with dh lastnight and there was light pink spotting only when wiping after so I'm hoping that is a good sign.

Hope it was implantation spotting hon. Hope u get a blazing BFP[-o<[-o<[-o<

Hope it was implantation spotting hon. Hope u get a blazing BFP[-o<[-o<[-o<
I'm hoping like crazy, I'm at work so can't test but as soon as I get home tonight hopefully my tests have arrived, I'll be poas right away

Ok, I couldn't wait it was killing me ran to Walgreens got one of their brands and OMG OMG OMG:shock:
Seriously please tell me I'm seeing this!!!!!20200505_204911.jpg
20200505_204907.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"