8dpo Ic! New UPDATE!!!!TEMP DROP, ITS OVER-BLEEDING!

Ok girls temp dropped some today, still above coverline on what is my usual AF day which is cd 28 but fertility friend pushed it to cd 31 (I'm assuming because of my cp) BUT I HAVEN'T had a 31 day cycle since 2018. And I'm cramping like AF is on the way! I'm SO SCARED RIGHT NOW! And 1$tree test isn't getting darker FMU
5MM
20200507_083555.jpg
Compared to yesterday's fmu it is slightly darker but in comparison with yesterday's midday it's not. Oh goodness WHY can't this just be simple
EDIT TO SAY: I ovulated on cd17 I believe due to temperature rise and according to fertility friend

That test is loads darker than yesterday’s fmu!!! And remember fmu is garbage! Looking good to me!

That test is loads darker than yesterday’s fmu!!! And remember fmu is garbage! Looking good to me!
Thanks hun I'm freaking out just a bit haven't told DH yet so it's comforting getting feedback from you ladies

That's darker!
Thanks for letting me know, even though I did eventually realize it like I was saying I haven't told DH and I can normally just bounce things off to him and he levels me out some but I told myself I would not tell him in such an uncertain way I want to wait a week if I can when i feel more secure. If I can get past a week with no major bleeding I should be on the right track. Fx'd!

It's definitely darker and never compare fmu to a midday or evening. I've heard loads of ladies get darker lines with anything other than fmu. It's darker than yesterday's midday. I had trouble seeing yesterday's but today was obvious.

Another rule never compare a fresh test to an old/dried test. Typically the dried test gets darker so it's not a valid comparison.

Lastly, stop temping. It will only cause more stress :)

I actually don't look at the actual test itself I compare by pictures and I usually temp until a few days after AF it normally gives me a heada up if the pregnancy is not going to work out with all my cp's and ectopics through my temps I knew something was not right.
But yes it does cause alot of stress and for that reason alone I shouldn't I've just been through alot of horrible experiences with ttc and then getting my bfp only to lose it one way or the other. So even though I'm praying all is ok I'm still scared and on edge, I giess it's a protective mechanism you get after sooooo many losses!
Sorry I'm ranting but thank you!

So due to the pandemic my cb and IC's are super delayed so I went to get a FRER because I like to see the line once I know I'll get a bfp and for progression purposes and I have to say it's not bad:mrgreen: I'm secretly so happy to see this so this is 11dpo SMU
20200507_114118.jpg
Still in full on [-o<[-o<[-o<prayer mode like always but this does make me feel better!

YAAAAAS! Looks like mine at 11dpo and she’s currently babbling away beside me :) come on sticky sticky bean!

Ok so I was looking back to find my frer I took at 8dpo and I didn't see anything then but I actually think I see it now.
20200507_132549.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->