8dpo Ic! New UPDATE!!!!TEMP DROP, ITS OVER-BLEEDING!

Thanks girls so I went to the doctor's office and bhcg levels are down to 14 so I'm passing everything pretty fast.
I'm still hopeful for my rainbow baby but its in God's time, not mine. So that's all for this thread pretty sure you all will see another from me but don't know when. On a better note I had one really bad day where sorry tmi all these huge clots were passing and I literally just kept thinking "is that my lil bean" that was a hard day, but honestly I'm doing ok now, I'm on the 5th day of bleeding no pain still actually have some pregnancy symptoms which kinda suck but overall me and dh are good. Thanks again ladies

Sorry saveme :( This must be so hard for you. I’m glad everything’s passing on its own though. Do you think you’ll keep TTC or take a break? Hoping you get your rainbow baby soon xx

Good luck in the future . Glad your doing ok. I know it sucks. Keep your head up. Stay strong and know we are here for you xo ♡♡

Last edited:
I’m glad you are over the physical worst of it. I hope your emotional healing progresses as well. I look forward to your next thread (whenever that may be) so I can be your cheerleader again.

Thanks girls so I went to the doctor's office and bhcg levels are down to 14 so I'm passing everything pretty fast.
I'm still hopeful for my rainbow baby but its in God's time, not mine. So that's all for this thread pretty sure you all will see another from me but don't know when. On a better note I had one really bad day where sorry tmi all these huge clots were passing and I literally just kept thinking "is that my lil bean" that was a hard day, but honestly I'm doing ok now, I'm on the 5th day of bleeding no pain still actually have some pregnancy symptoms which kinda suck but overall me and dh are good. Thanks again ladies

You're very brave Saveme, it's very hard to deal with a loss. Your little rainbow baby will come. Thinking of you and sending you strength through the internet.:hugs:

Sorry saveme :( This must be so hard for you. I’m glad everything’s passing on its own though. Do you think you’ll keep TTC or take a break? Hoping you get your rainbow baby soon xx
We will continue ttc but DH thinks maybe we should wait a cycle and get some answers as to why I have loss 2 already i just turned 35 in April and my midwife thinks that may have something to do with it I don't think so, but hubby really wants me to do some testing. We shall see...
Thanks Sander

If you guys move forward with some kind of testing, can I suggest having your progesterone checked to start? I think that seems to be a pretty common issue in us women and from my understandings causes recurrent losses too. Your DH sounds like a good support for you also :hugs:

If you guys move forward with some kind of testing, can I suggest having your progesterone checked to start? I think that seems to be a pretty common issue in us women and from my understandings causes recurrent losses too. Your DH sounds like a good support for you also :hugs:

Yeah I was thinking progesterone as well but I don't think they will yet cause ive had only a cp and this one was at 5 weeks but I'm going to ask. And yes DH is my ultimate soulmate he's always been my support system literally my rock in every situation, so glad God picked him for me. Hopefully we'll get some answers and have our last rainbow baby!
Thanks momof2!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->