8dpo Ic! New UPDATE!!!!TEMP DROP, ITS OVER-BLEEDING!

Thanks ladies it is hard not to worry about every single thing. I'm a ball of nerves one minute then cool as a cucumber the next. I have still been doing my temps yes I know crazzzzyyyy and sure enough this morning it dropped well below my coverline so once again something to freak out about it dropped so low I checked it twice stayed the same then I got up to see if the temperature would change because seriously scared s**tless and of course temp went up when i was standing so thermometer is functioning just fine. I will temp Tomorrow just to see if it rises if it does the thermometer is being put away. I only continued to temp because with all my cp's and or miscarriages and ectopics my temps were such a big clue something was wrong. Even last cp I started temping after the bfp just to see and sure enough I had 2days of very low temps my usual pre o temps I then had a full blown bleed and a cp was the result. With my ectopics temps were very erratic. Idk DH is so frustrated with me at this point because I wont just relax and stop trying to "predict everything" sorry girls just have to get that out you girls have become my sense of reasoning. Your thoughts?!?!
Girl. Me and my husband just got into a legit argument over tests. I see a faint and he doesn't. It started as frustrated with each other and it just grew. (I keep having on and off symptoms with bfn or vvvfaints) Not proud but it's true. It's not worth it. It's stressful enough on its own and how hard it is to stop thinking about, that's what we have to do. Our situations are different but the nervousness and thinking is the same. It's like we're trying to protect ourselves from heartbreak but we are kind of causing a smaller heartache if you know what I mean. Best to stay busy for me. Hugs to you. I know how you feel.

I know it's hard but stop testing and temping only going to drive yourself nuts with worry. What's ment to be will be...stress is bad for baby!!
How is the spotting did it pick up or stop..is it still red??

Prayers for you

It's totally normal to analyse and question everything ...I would be exactly the same if I got a BFP now. But you can't change things no matter how much you worry so you just have to let try to relax and let nature and the above do their thing no matter what is planned out for you.
Sending you a ton of positivity and sticky dust:hugs:

I know it's hard but stop testing and temping only going to drive yourself nuts with worry. What's ment to be will be...stress is bad for baby!!
How is the spotting did it pick up or stop..is it still red??

Prayers for you
Nothing since this morning, and all of you all are so right just have to stop worrying myself and let be what will be, thanks girls...

It's totally normal to analyse and question everything ...I would be exactly the same if I got a BFP now. But you can't change things no matter how much you worry so you just have to let try to relax and let nature and the above do their thing no matter what is planned out for you.
Sending you a ton of positivity and sticky dust:hugs:
Thanks so much hun<3

:hugs: put that thermometer away girl! I’m pretty sure we’re only really meant to bbt to pinpoint and/or confirm ov, so pleeeease don’t focus on temp anymore! Also, your test looks lovely. It’s still progressed since the last. Roll on Friday!! xx

:hugs: put that thermometer away girl! I’m pretty sure we’re only really meant to bbt to pinpoint and/or confirm ov, so pleeeease don’t focus on temp anymore! Also, your test looks lovely. It’s still progressed since the last. Roll on Friday!! xx
Oh my goodness you are just the sweetest <3

Update: 22dpo
Tests are getting lighter and temp only went up a tiny bit, I have 4 more days until my sonogram and I'm now regretting not getting another bhcg. I'm now calm and accepting of what will be I have decided to stop everything as of today and just wait to start bleeding. If I don't before Friday then I will go in for my scheduled appointment and see what is going on. But right now it DOES NOT LOOK GOOD. And no its not the HOOK effect with the test I tried a cheapie test and it came out even lighter
I'm over it now, I will update with whatever my outcome but for now I'm taking a break from everything. Its now taking a toll, I appreciate everyone who has been so supportive and so nice for commenting but it wont help at this point I just keep overanalyzing everything and I'm praying all goes well but there's no way at this point its becoming obvious and in a way I'm thankful so I don't get or keep my hopes up. At this point its only a matter of time.
So thanks girls for everything but I will be back to update on Friday but for now it will be what it will be.
Here are today's cheapie
Top is smu 22dpo
Bottom is mixed with water 22dpo20200518_105237.jpg
And frer Top is today 22dpo
Bottom is yesterday 21dpo
20200518_105311.jpg
Its over:nope::cry:just a matter of time

Big hugs to you saveme - I’m really hoping for the best for you. Totally understand the need to take time for yourself. I’ll be thinking of you over the next few days! All my fingers crossed for your scan :hugs:

I’m sorry you are feeling this way. I don’t think it’s over and I think you are going to get positive news at your scan. Cheapies are cheap. Can’t compared went/dry frer. That being said. I’ll be here on your side no matter what. Be kind to yourself.

I hope the week goes quickly for you saveme. The wait is the worst. I'll be keeping everything crossed for you :hugs:

:hugs: I'm thinking of you Saveme, please take care of yourself. Huge hugs. :hugs:

I'm sorry hun. I just had q cp last cycle . I feel for you huge hugs!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->