8dpo left ovary pain & BAD headaches.

tabithalove18

Reaction score
Late last night before bed, I got a very bad headache around the time I started feeling left ovary pain also. Also I get cramps across lower stomach & left abdomen (MORE noticeable on left side) This is the first time I started feeling this. I woke up in the middle of the night last night with super bad headache, I couldn't even go back to sleep. When I finally fell asleep I woke up today and a little later I started feeling left ovary pain again THAN follows the headache & a little nausea as well. I have felt pressure on left ovary ALL day at times more painful than others though. I havent had any cramps or anything until today. Any one experienced this around 8dpo?

i have. the exact same thing except right ovary. i got a bfp around 5dpo, and a slight bfp at 6dpo...and nothing but bfn since..still cramping, still headaches and nausea and extreme tiredness. wish i coukd give you advice but i thought id let you know you're not alone!

I'm sorry Destiny08 I was talking to my boyfriend while wrighting that comment lol. (I think that's why I wrote him at the end) lol. Oops.

going to see my gp tomorrow hopefully :) ill let you know what happens! oh and someone had a similar thing a couple of days ago and got a bfp :) her topic wont be too far back if you want to look! i think it was called something along the lines of "pains in lower stomach"

just checked - its at the top of page 3 - "getting pains in my lower stomach" :)

I just read it!!! Wow thanks that gives me hope! Please let me know what the doctor says! What DPO are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->