• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

8dpo positive.. Twins?

Mommy2234

Reaction score
Ok so I'm 8dpo and I got a faint positive this morning.. I took another test about 9 maybe 10 hours later and I didn't hold my pee.. I'd been peeing all day lol and my pee was really light and not concentrated! But.. the line got a little darker. It seems crazy that the line would actually get a little darker, or even be the same right now. It's so early to get a bfp anyway. Do you think it could be twins? For some reason I'm really feeling like I'm having twin boys.. I don't know why! I've had symptoms of pregnancy all day long which seems weird too.

Idk, but 8 dpo is early and darker right away sounds like it could be twins! Good luck!

8dpo is a good sign of a healthy pregnancy. Not so much twins, but it could be possible. My last 2 babies I got positives at 8dpo also and they were boys. Could be a boy pregnancy to ;)

oh how exciting, congrats on your BFP. xxx

Awww could be, but also a sign of a very healthy pregnancy CONGRATULATIONS! XXX

Idk either, but that would be exciting if it was! Good luck and Congrats on your bfp!

It's reasonable to get a good positive at 8dpo so I wouldn't bank on it being twins. Just a nice sign all is going well in there :thumbup: congratulations.

8dpo is a good sign of a healthy pregnancy. Not so much twins, but it could be possible. My last 2 babies I got positives at 8dpo also and they were boys. Could be a boy pregnancy to ;)

Thanks :) I think it's a Boy!! I got a positive digital today at 9dpo so that baby is a hormone machine what ever it is! :)

I, as well, had a BFP at 8dpo with my first and now I have a son so maybe it is a sign of a boy, not necessarily twins! Congrats and H&H 9 months!

Ok so I'm 8dpo and I got a faint positive this morning.. I took another test about 9 maybe 10 hours later and I didn't hold my pee.. I'd been peeing all day lol and my pee was really light and not concentrated! But.. the line got a little darker. It seems crazy that the line would actually get a little darker, or even be the same right now. It's so early to get a bfp anyway. Do you think it could be twins? For some reason I'm really feeling like I'm having twin boys.. I don't know why! I've had symptoms of pregnancy all day long which seems weird too.

Congrats! What kind of test did you use? FRER??

Congrats! What kind of test did you use? FRER??

Yes I used FRER :) best test if you ask me! No real evaps and gives you a super early result!!

Ive had a positive stupid early before. Ive carried triplets. All M/C's but congrats and good luck xxxx

Congrats on the possitive digital! I had positive digi at 10dpo with my 5th son. :)

I had a positive bfp at 9dpo last spring and I had one baby in there.

This pregnancy I didnt get a bfp until 12dpo and I am having twins!

I don't think getting a positive earlier or later justifies having multiples or not, its a welcome surprise!!! :)

Good Luck!!!

Congrats! I also have wonder that same thing recently. Took a first response 8 dpo and got two very dark lines within about 40 seconds. Toke two more first responses 9 dpo same result. Then took two EPT 10 dpo same result. Finally went to the health department 4 days before I was supposed to get my period and quickly came back with positive result. I already have one set of twins. Can't wait to get to the doctors. Congrats again!

I had a positive bfp at 9dpo last spring and I had one baby in there.

This pregnancy I didnt get a bfp until 12dpo and I am having twins!

I don't think getting a positive earlier or later justifies having multiples or not, its a welcome surprise!!! :)

Good Luck!!!

aw your due date is my daughter's birthday :) congrats!! I'm hoping it's only 1 baby... but would be happy with twins as well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->