8dpo - Test along with me. 14dpo Update!

Omg your so not out sweetie. Those are bfps still. Ahh so exciting. Happy dance!!

Open up that frer. Is it pink?????
Baaaaaarely. I'm talking barely even visbly pink to me in either way. I had to stare at it on a white background for about 20 minutes in several different lighting sources to see it, which makes me not so confident.

And it doesn't show up in pictures at all.

I mean I can still see a line.. so that is good. Unfortunately time is the only thing that is going to answer our questions! So many different factors can play a role in positive tests!

Wow I’m still defiantly seeing lines

Really want it so badly for you it’s just got to be this

I’m not sure what the time is where you are but I’m patiently trying to wait hehe xx

I see lines but if not pink i wouldnt be hopeful. The new frers seem to be constantly showing a grey shadow its so v frustrating x

I see lines but if not pink i wouldnt be hopeful. The new frers seem to be constantly showing a grey shadow its so v frustrating x
I absolutely hate the new FRERs. But this cycle walgreens seems to do even worse with being consistent in how much dye they have. I get all sorts of lines but nothing seems progressive yet.

So the FRER is definitely darker but not by much and the Walgreens isn't darker at all. Thoughts? 13dpo afternoon pee

A311C7BF-49E3-4AB6-B206-DD586EE5F478.jpeg E04899DF-7548-4BAC-98DF-5EF3969D3318.jpeg
76B84CF3-4821-4731-B475-8B265309BF84.jpeg

It’s only been 16 hrs since you took your last one right? So it very well could be the same since then

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->