8dpo testing bfp? Progression pic end p4

my early tests used to fade away to nothing until later on :)

My frer lines always used to fade. I stopped using them in the end because they stressed me so much with faint and disappearing lines. I found cheapies much better.

Definitely seeing those lines though, fingers crossed for you xx

my early tests used to fade away to nothing until later on :)
Thanks Bev! You really are such a fantastic support person to all of us. Always optimistic, honest, and making time for everyone. I want you to know I appreciate you :friends:

My frer lines always used to fade. I stopped using them in the end because they stressed me so much with faint and disappearing lines. I found cheapies much better.

Definitely seeing those lines though, fingers crossed for you xx
Thank you! I didn’t expect anyone else to have this experience. I did test with ic’s again and my shadows are back so that’s good.

My fone is showing a shadow on frer. Aee rhe lines pink irl?
If so Id def call it bfp. Hows temp today?

My fone is showing a shadow on frer. Aee rhe lines pink irl?
If so Id def call it bfp. Hows temp today?
I didn’t temp right away, but after I tested it was 99.24. They are pink

Here are the ic’s later morning. I’d say about the same as yesterday. Shadows. I’m not testing until tomorrow with fmu. Can’t stress myself out. Today they are there!
80EC56EA-AEE0-41EE-8F57-903FBFCA7857.jpeg BCCABCAD-08AC-4BD2-A9D0-B30500485544.jpeg 03DD37E9-006D-4C02-BE56-A0DD1FC07D4C.jpeg

Such a good sign. Hopefully now tomorrow you will see a good strong pink line on that frer x

I'm definitely seeing lines lovely fx'd they get darker for you xx

Lines everywhere! I definitely see it on all the frer! Can’t possibly be indents or evaps on ALL those tests!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->