8dpo testing bfp? Progression pic end p4

The doubt is eating away at me. They are just so light with so little progression.

Sugger. I really like the pregmate.
My chart:View attachment 1086884
I’ve gone back in my journal for my last two pregnancies (not the mmc) and I was in the 100% exact same spot. It’s crazy! I feel a whole lot more hopeful. Frer and I are not friends. I’ve never gotten dark lines at 11dpo. I’ll post those pics next post.

I had very very dark lines with frer at 10dpo and at 11dpo my lines matched but im not sure if they have changed since then.
My son is almost a year old so it was a while ago now that I got my BFP with frer.
I've noticed that with my chemicals frer was very very faint where as my sweetyfoc tests progressed a little bit. So im not sure that Frer is as sensitive as they used to be.
Alot of womon have complained about them lately so I'm wondering if the company have made there tests less sensitive but haven't told us.

Also with frer there is already a grey line on them b4 u even use them and i think thats so wrong.

I've ordered those pregmate tests and they were despatched today so hopefully they will be here soon so I can use them for ovulation.
Im on CD1 today so hopfully they will be here in the next few days.
I have 1 Frer but just ordered a box of 2 on amazon because they were on offer for just £5 instead of 8 so that was a bargain I had to grab.
Will only be using them tho if I get some good progression on my IC sweety fox tests.
Those were the first tests that told me I was pregnant last cycle and I've still got loads left because I've only tested a few times this cycle.
Im gonna start taking B vitamins and i really hope they help.

I really hope ure tests keep getting darker hon.

Im so sad to be out again it sucks so much

I have to have a bunch of bloodwork done this cycle to see why I keep having losses. But im hoping we can carry on trying this cycle to.

This is my last cycle trying and then im gonna have to take a 2 month break because its all getting a bit to much and its all so heartbreaking.
Good luck hon.
If I do get pregnant this cycle I will be due in June but will be have the baby in May so I will be able to come join u all over in the May due date group.

Fingers crossed for a sticky beanie for you and a future sticky beanie for me[-o<

Bit the bullet. Had a nice hold and sample.
49F5FFC8-A2EC-45BB-B087-E9FCBA936928.jpeg
So that’s that. Thanks for all your support <3

Just see this in the August group hon. And wrote on that.

I dont think digis are that sensitive and me personally ive never gotten a pregnant on one of those until I was 4 weeks.
If that's weeks indicator one i think there 50mlU so not very sensitive at all.

Im keeping everything crossed that ure ICs continue to progress and u just have a shy bean.

Rooting for you and will pray

Sorry, it didn’t load new comments. I’m sorry lady. I got one of those today too. I hope af doesn’t show.

I was still getting almost darker bfp last night On ic’s, but started spotting. Full on af today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->