8dpo, testing on Sat Aug/03/13. Any buddies?

Abii

Mommy to 5 perfect kids & #6 otw♡
Reaction score
Hello there ladies.
My dh and I are currently ttc #2. I am supposedly having 29 day cycles so I would of ovulated on cd16 and got a +opk on cd15 so hopefully we caught it. I've been having a lot of symptoms in this tww(more then last cycle) headache, hard core cramps, fatigue, backache and today I got shooting pains in my boobs. All of them except the cramps(they are light now) has gone away so it's making me a tad nervous. I also caved in and tested today at 8dpo with fmu of course it was bfn so now I am waiting till Sat.
How are you ladies? Don't be shy, I'm really nice:flower:

Hi there !!
Waiting to test is so difficult !!!! I am only around 4/5 dpo and the wait is already killing me.. I keep trying to figure out if I have any symptoms or not, haha.
8 dpo does seem pretty early for testing, so I would not be discouraged !
How many dpo were you before you got your first bfp on baby #1 ?
I am hoping to test on Monday, August. 5, which will put me around 10 dpo..

I am supposed to get my Af this weekend (as I have around 32 day cycles), but I didn't get my positive opk until July. 25, so will this delay my af if I don't get a bfp ?

Thanks for the support, I hope you get your bfp this weekend :) !!!!
Baby dust !!!!

Hi there !!
Waiting to test is so difficult !!!! I am only around 4/5 dpo and the wait is already killing me.. I keep trying to figure out if I have any symptoms or not, haha.
8 dpo does seem pretty early for testing, so I would not be discouraged !
How many dpo were you before you got your first bfp on baby #1 ?
I am hoping to test on Monday, August. 5, which will put me around 10 dpo..

I am supposed to get my Af this weekend (as I have around 32 day cycles), but I didn't get my positive opk until July. 25, so will this delay my af if I don't get a bfp ?

Thanks for the support, I hope you get your bfp this weekend :) !!!!
Baby dust !!!!

I know, it really is torture lol. You are probably close to implantation if you caught the eggy:thumbup: so if you start feeling cramps it's a really good sign.
Yeah it is still early, I think thats the only reason I didn't get sad to be honest, but with our daughter I tested the first day of my missed period so I'm not exactly sure. Before our dd, I had reg 28 day cycles never late, but now they've gotten crazy lol
And idk about the opk delaying af, I think you'd need to temp to figure that out cause that's really the only way to know fer sure when you ovulated. You can ovulate miss your surge and have positives still, it happened to a friend of mine who is also ttc and it delayed her af.
And thank you:hugs: I hope you get your bfp too:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->