8dpo, TMI - yellow snot like cm?!

Abbey08, Hi ya, your symptoms so far do sound positive, so fingers crossed for you! When will you test?

kategirl, I have heard that yellow CM can be a really good sign but because i have PCOS, i feel i barely know my cycles, i have only ever this yellow stuff a couple times and that has all been in this cycles 2WW.

But as laurac1988 said she has it often, it could just be my PCOS playing with my head, again!

Emelie your symptoms also sound very good, when do you plan on testing?

wannabemomy37, i really do sympathise with you, when i get these weird symptoms i never know what to think, i always say 'if i am not pregnant this time, with all this weird stuff, then i dont know what to think' i never know if its just me because i want it so bad and after trying for soooooo long, i just feel heartbroken each and every i see that BFN, the worst of all is that we have had tests before, he is absolutely fine, so when we get all the BFN's in my head i just think 'Great, all my fault' cause im the one with something wrong! Until i eventually (if ever) get pregnant, i dont think i will be able to stop blaming myself....

On a lighter note, i have not yet tested today, but i will and i will let ya know what happens, and ladies who have not tested yet, keep us posted when ya do, please, Fingers Crossed you all get ya BFP! xxxx

Well tested earlier and i'm not sure, is there something? of course it could be an evap line! been there before!

My camera is absolutely shocking so i cant get a good pic for ya all to analyse for me haha.

Should i try not to pee for a few hours then take another, as this mornings test was with the third wee of the day lol.

Should i retest? Opinions please? ;) x

Well tested earlier and i'm not sure, is there something? of course it could be an evap line! been there before!

My camera is absolutely shocking so i cant get a good pic for ya all to analyse for me haha.

Should i try not to pee for a few hours then take another, as this mornings test was with the third wee of the day lol.

Should i retest? Opinions please? ;) x

Yes retest! I have just found this thread =) although I haven't had the yellow CM I'm still curious =)

Haha ok Rhyz14 i will try not to pee for as long as pos xxx

oooh yes definitely re-test!! or even wait until tmrw with FMU (or do this along with more tests today :haha:)
I have been told that a line is a line no matter how faint, it still means preggo as it's detecting the hormone :happydance:
Was it a pink dye test?? Those are the most accurate!
:dust:

I'm still waiting to test - Sept 7th

Yes it was pink dye, but i have thought i have seen a lineb before and that turned out to be an aevap/dye run, so im not hopeful. :(

Yes will test again, prob more than once haha and tomorrow & they are internet cheapies so not the most reliable are they?

Thanks xxx

So just looked at test in day light, and i dont think i can see anything now, nut im sure it was there :( will re-test soon x

Okay so i have re-tested and i dont think i see anything this time.

Think i just had a bad case of line eyes.....

Never mind ladies, try again tomorrow with FMU if i remember to take the test to the bathroom this time lol x

I read before a lady said yellow globby cm was actually her implantation cm so good luck yall

Hi Hunni12

I really hope thats the case for me and the other ladies on here that are experiencing it at the moment, but i just dont know what to make of these damn tests lol x

liljenz1991 - Thank you! I am trying to wait until Sunday when AF is due and do it that morning. That would make me 14dpo. I am having so weird symptoms right now that kind of have me worked up and not knowing what to think..... :/

Testing too early can be stressful honestly, I learned my lesson big time lol. With my son I did not get a positive until the day of my period but I had not test before but judging by the line it would have been faint before if I had tested earlier

I agree it can be stressful and I havent even taken 1 yet! LOL Trying to spare myself unnecessary stress and wait til AF is due and its HARD!

It's hard enough to wait until AF is due/14DPO but I have to wait until my NEXT period is due now!!! - Sept 7th I am testing!!! Ahh!!
Till then I am pretending I am 6+2 :happydance:

Symptoms today:
AF-type cramping, clear globby CM, EXHAUSTION!!! No nausea today

LOL!! I am still trying to figure out the best prenatal I should get.. Want a good quality one but not too expensive. I am taking 1 now but am almost out and it’s just the target store brand so I wanted to get a better.

I think that I am going to get a set of FRER for this weekend and maybe a cheap set and MAYBE test tomorrow morning. Mt cramps are starting to fade away (I think) and so it the discharge. So if I woke up tomorrow to clear again might consider testing. Or should I wait?! Haha I keep talking myself out of it. I would be 12dpo.

Well ladies did a test today with FMU, 11dpo today, really thought i could see something if i squint really hard, but then looking at it again and again im so sure.

Think i am suffering with a severe case of line eyes!!!

Abbey08, keep us posted when you do test! Good luck!

Hunni12 yes i know what you mean, i think my eyes are playing tricks on me, and it hurts so bad seeing a BFN xxx

wannabemomy37, oh hun, personally i think you need to sod what partner says and get testing girl! surely it would show by now and your just torturing yourself not knowing.....

Good luck all x

Ooooh wow, wannabemomy, gonna do it tomorrow?

Hehe keep us posted!!! x

Well ladies,

I have taken a sainsburys test just now and i didnt think i could see anything, but then i took the test apart, as you do lol...
And i swear if i squint i can see a line, but i cant tell if its an evap or whether there is any colour to it.

I really dont know if this is real or not?!

I do have another sainsbury's one, dont know when to take it?

And i have 3 Internet cheapies left - eek x

I have inverted the pic of the sainsbury test i took, can anyone else see the line? Is it an evap or not?!

Please dont anyone say a line is a line and congratulations etc, cause i dont know for sure and couldnt take the heartbreak again! sorry to be harsh x

Attachments

• IMG_20140829_200249[1].jpg
    IMG_20140829_200249[1].jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 63

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back