8dpo, TMI - yellow snot like cm?!

It's strange to still have symptoms...When I had my chemicals I instantly lost symptoms within the week after the bleeding started.
This time they are only getting stronger and my brain won't let me think I'm not!!
The AF-type cramps are still there for me too and that seems to be the one thing that's completely new and giving me a ton of hope.

Aw hun, when do you plan to test again?

Or are you going to give it a little while and if no af or bfp, go docs?

Did test this morning and i think it was BFN, bit cloudy but just an ink run me thinks xxx

Good luck x

I'll probably test again this weekend...I'm starting to think I'm just going crazy!

I've been reading about "the hook effect" too so maybe I should be diluting my urine when I re-test

Oohhh what's the hook effect????

Had a tad of pink when I wiped so.she may be coming or not I.hope.haha x

Sooooo the spotting has stopped, was just a couple wipes, boobs still look like a road map, I have super heartburn and earlier I vomited in my mouth and felt.nausea since.

Weird for me, don't have any aunt flo symptoms like usual, but.with my pcos the symptoms change, so who knows, no tests left though! Xxx

The Hook Effect is when your HCG levels get too high to read on a preg test. Supposedly it's pretty common after 5-6 weeks since HCG doubles every 2 days or so and whatnot. I'm skeptical about this really but it has been proven and if you google it there are tons of stories about it. They usually still have FAINT lines though not completely negative so I'm just not sure. :shrug:

Spotting like that sounds like implantation bleeding for sure. That's exactly what I had as my last "AF" and why I'm going crazy still lol. It was about 2 days before my expected AF and was literally BARELY hitting my panty-liner. It was never an actual "flow" like AF is supposed to be; and I almost always have clots also (sorry TMI) After truly calculating everything I would have been EXACTLY 4 weeks when this spotting occurred. I also had some random blood in CM at 8dpo also last cycle.

If I am not pregnant at this point then I REALLY need a mental evaluation.
I feel like I am going to throw up tonight I am super nauseated all of the sudden. Trying to eat but I'm just not sure...My throat is getting sore and I have cold sores on my tongue :nope: (ouch!) My sense of smell has been more noticeable for sure too but sometimes that just happens to me randomly. I also have been noticing pinching needle feeling in my nipples too.
:shrug:

Next expected AF would be around Sept 9th or around that week so we will find out one way or another lol. I am trying to find a doc that is open late or on Saturday so I don't have to take time off work just yet but we will see.

Hi ladies! I've been stalking your thread all night! Lol just wanted to say good luck and I hope you all get your BFPs very soon! Af is currently 5 days late for me but I refuse to test just yet! I had a miscarriage at 6 weeks back in march and with that pregnancy I got BFNs until I was 8 days late! Plus my cycles have been extremely irregular since then.. I have some brown spotting tonight, im hoping its a good sign! But we will see! I am very anxious to have a baby, but we weren't exactly TRYING so I guess if its a negative we'll just try next month! Good luck to everyone again!

Hello... I haven't checked in since the 29th because I've been moving but AF arrived right smack on time on the 31st. Not sure what the 3 days of light brown spotting and cramps was at 10-12dpo but I'm assuming nothing good... AF is normal and painful!! Be back in a few weeks ya'll!

wannabemomy - your symptoms sound so encouraging, its weird that its not showing on a test or that af hasnt arrived, if it turns out your not pregnant, i really think you should see a doc, as the symptoms you got are textbook! and this is going to play on your mind.... thinking what if's.

Are you going to try and dilute when you do next test? and do one with FMU?

Good luck, fingers crossed for you.

Shanski - When do you plan on testing? Good luck x

Abbey08 - Im sorry the witch got you, the spotting could have been anything, but it can be so misleading, especially when your ttc because us more than anyone is going to notice that spotting and read into it as hopefully being ib. Good luck next cycle hunni xxx

So yesterday i had that little bit of spotting and it spotted (TMI) was just a streak of pink twice on tp when i wiped. So used a pad last night just incase, but there was nothing on it! But when i peed this morning there was a little more brown/pink when i wiped and now i feel super wet, downstairs, keeping running to the loo to check the pad!!! But she hasnt arrived yet.

Please, please, please stay away witchy!!!!!

Didnt text this morning trying to hold myself back a little and stop obsessing (not likely haha).

Will let you ladies know what happens.

Good luck all!!! x

Abbey - Sorry you got hit this month :hugs: Best wishes for a quick BFP for you in the next coming cycle(s)!!

Shanski - Wishing you the best honey! :hugs:

liljenz - I also felt like AF was about to arrive any moment in the beginning due to the AF-type cramping but I have also been more wet down there also. I hear that is a very common sign so I hope this is it for you! :dust:

Yes I think I will try FMU and also diluted FMU too just to see. I am scared to know what's wrong if I am not pregnant after all of this, because my symptoms are just increasing yet I didn't even have a faint line yet?! :nope:

wannabemomy - i know its a long shot, but i have heard that some women never get a positive test!!! you could be one of them, maybe you need bloods done as you might be one of those where it doesnt show in your urine. Fingers crossed you just an awkward sod and its just not showing!!!! hehe x

As with me this pathetically light spotting is still there when i wipe... so no idea what thats about....

She hasnt quite got her clutches on me yet, im not going down without a fight, however the period like cramping, mild as it is may prevent me fighting at my best lol x

I tested again tonight and still BFNs. I thought I saw a smidge of a line but I'm sure my eyes are just messing with me. Looked again and def BFN. :nope:

I am just going to (finally) consider myself out for this month, ignore everything my body is telling me, and try my best to continue with life and not think so much about babies/TTC

I wish you all the best - I've read that anything other than normal AF can be considered IB and can last up to 5 days but usually only a day or 2. It varies so incredibly much that it's just one more thing to make more confusing for us TTC. :dohh:

Well I planned on testing this morning since my spotting had stopped last night which NEVER happens before af.. but she came full force this morning! Thats ok for me this month though.. my cycles seem to be getting back on track which is good, so I'll be trying this month fur sure! Still watching out for you ladies though! Good luck to all!!

wannabemomy - At least if you do consider yourself out, hopefully it will be onwards and upwards for you and hopefully a better cycle this time x

Shanski - My spotting turned into a bit heavier overnight and i have the cramp, dodgy tummy etc that i usually get with my AF, so she got me too.

But hopefully next cycle will be better for all.

I am kind of glad in a way as this will be the first time in ages (PCOS) that i have had a cycle that has been regular, only a couple days out instead of weeks! so thats encouraging anyway.
I have my next app with the fertility doctors on 16th, so i guess just have to see what the next step is. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->