8dpo, TMI - yellow snot like cm?!

Hmm, I do see another line however it's much thinner. It does have color to it though so I don't know if evaps can have color?
When is AF due? You're still early right? It might be the start to something but honestly I gave up testing before AF because that's the only way to know if you've had a chemical or not. It's not worth that rollercoaster of emotions for me anymore.
Since you've been getting what you think are faint positives I'd try a FRER as they are the most sensitive. I believe IC ones are higher HCG but not really sure on that.
That or just wait it out, in reality it doesn't make a big difference if you find out at 4weeks or 5 weeks, right?
:hugs: Wishing you the best!

Hey hun thanks, it's was a blue dye test, so im not convinced haha, took an ic this morning and it's negative xxx

So u don't know what to think, should I do the other sainsbury one today? Xxx

Oh ladies funny moment, had to share....

Was getting ready In the bedroom with oh just now, I was then about to put my bra on when he says'christ what I have I done to upset them ' I had no idea what he was talking about, he said my boobs look angry at him haha.

I ran to the mirror and sure enough they looked freaky!!! Thick dark blue veins all over them, they do look angry haha xxx

Just did a supererogatory test and I 'think' it's negative, but looking online, the whole vein thing could be a symptom never had it before!

Argh! X

liljenz1991 I am so sorry I forgot to come back here and reply! I will be testing as soon as my IC's arrive which should be Wednesday. But knowing me I'll be impatient and get a poundland test on Monday (14DPO) and test then.

I will be 14 dpo on Monday too!

So the superdrug pink dye was bfn.

But I have 2 faint bfp on blue dye, or are they evaporation lines, who knows, I looked online and did a test on the tests (lol) that's supposed to help you work out a bfp from an evap and that's to.let the test dry totally and then get a couple.of drops of water and put them on the absorbant area. Which I did twice and if it's an evap the line should disappear because of the moisture, and if it's a bfp made by the dye then it will stay! And they both did.

Anyone heard of this, any.truth to it? Would make sense but I just don't know x

Me n oh just did the deed. I was sooooo wet, we went to do some of our favourite positions but as soon as we tried I had to stop him, it's felt horrible, it hurt and felt like I was being punched in the uterus, I did not enjoy our encounter at all.

Is that normal? Well If you are pregnant or even during 2ww, as I don't know if I am pregnant or not still lol.

Fingers crossed it's a bizarre but good sign lol, never had before, anyone else experienced this and got bfp?

Feel a bit twingy xxx

Okay this morning test was bfn!

But I really feel different, oh I just don't.know.x.

Okay this morning test was bfn!

But I really feel different, oh I just don't.know.x.

There's still time! I just came back from town with a two pack of superdrug tests. One for later and one for tomorrow!

Oh let me know how you get on....

I know im not out til AF arrives, but with all this weird stuff happenng and the 2 faint bfp on the sainsbury tests, i thought it was real, but as the sainsbury ones were blue dye it must be evaps as the superdrug was negative xxx

Exactly as you said, we're not out til AF is here! I feel convinced I am pregnant then other times I'm not, so I really think later will be a BFN! Ah well, onwards and upwards xxx

This morning, tested bfn I'm.14dpo so I think the blue dye must have been evap, cause superdrug are supposed to be good x

So although af not here yet, last night I was super crampy think af is on her way with a vengeance xxx

Did you test, Emelie???? Good luck! X

I did last night and it was BFN! :( I'm 14DPO today too and no sign of AF or her usually symptoms. I'm so very confused.

Same BFN again, but i have no symptoms of her arriving....

And still have really veiny breasts, random huh....

Keep us posted, i hope she doesnt get us!!! x

:hugs: Sorry we still don't have any answers, girls. My test was definitely stark-white BFN on Saturday with FMU too, so who knows. I just don't believe that I'm out.
I'm still having this globby CM, AF-type cramps, nausea, headaches and now (TMI) diarrhea...:nope:
I also feel super HOT these days, when I am usually always freezing lol. And irritable (still...Poor OH lol)
I just don't know!! I want to know either way...I guess I should believe I'm out since I did have bleeding around AF but I'm just not sold for some reason this time?

No idea wanabemomy I know how.you feel, I just don't want to believe I am out too, I still getting bfn with fmu so good knows too.

I have no answers, but keep us posted x

I've heard sometimes FMU doesn't work on some women, so perhaps we should be testing in the afternoon or something? I just don't know if it'd still be stark white neg and for me I would be over 6 weeks so I just don't know...

Yeah maybe, might have to try it, I still have weird veiny boobs, my nipples look bigger, been super thirsty and I have been tired early and super to hot and I have super heartburn x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->