8dpo

JessaBear36

Time will heal all wounds
Reaction score
Im 8dpo today and period due in 5 days. I first took the accumed test and got a vvvvfl so decided to dip another brand clinicalguard the one with single hcg on handle and it came out darker than other brand but line looks weird to me.

I was giving my body a break this cycle but OH forgot because we been TTC for so long and had a few to many drinks ..it happens lol.. so here I am starting to test. Only because I've been sick since last Monday with what seems like a stomach bug. Finally feeling a lot better today just upset stomach still. Which seems to be the symptom that won't go away.

I'm thinking it's just a indent line or dimple on the dark test line don't seem to go all the way down.

PicsArt_10-18-10.53.58.jpg

Can see on all of those and that darker one looks pretty positive to me!

Thanks for looking ladies ❤

After time limit dried now. Im just not sure ..Going to test in 3.5hrs if I can hold it that long. Hate how my cell don't focus very well. Still figuring it out got it for my B'day 2 weeks ago. I hope this is it but will have to see how testing goes and wait and see if Period shows up in 5 days.
Trying not to get my hopes up.

PicsArt_10-18-11.59.01.jpg PicsArt_10-18-11.54.40.jpg PicsArt_10-18-12.50.18.jpg PicsArt_10-18-12.50.47.jpg

Last edited:
I see lines. Fingers crossed for you ❤️
Thanks sweetie :thumbup:

I'm really nervous about it, wanted to give my body a break this cycle. Looks like that might not happen. I'm not upset with my OH about it just not what I had planed,Till we started ttc next cycle. Just have to see how this goes.

Thanks sweetie :thumbup:

I'm really nervous about it, wanted to give my body a break this cycle. Looks like that might not happen. I'm not upset with my OH about it just not what I had planed,Till we started ttc next cycle. Just have to see how this goes.

I hope that everything works out well ❤️

Just saying I swear by clinicalguard...the hot pink handled strips. Never gave me a line unless pregnant and showed before FRER

Good to know, I've ever used the clinicalguard brand before now. Can't test like crazy running low on stash till other hpts I ordered come going to be a bit on those.

I hope that everything works out well ❤️
Thank you me too.

New
8dpo PM test. Still seeing a faint line.
Second pic upped saturation some and made pic darker. It's very faint.
Ahhh I hope this is it!!

PicsArt_10-18-05.49.20.jpg PicsArt_10-18-05.50.09.jpg

Was not expecting to see any lines this month

Thanks ladies. I'm going to test later tonight. Was to busy this morning.

I agree with Classic, clinicalguard were amazing for me... only one out of the 50 tests did I get an evap. They showed positive before anything else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->