8th month NTNP - 2WW - af due in two days - no symptoms what so ever

Hiya :wave:

Our internet broke over the weekend. Oh the horror!! Being without internet :shock:

I'm ok, but AF has got me. Well not completely but I have been spotting since Saturday :( I wouldn't mind if she'd just start so I could get it over with but no. I feel like i'm in limbo. Not doing so great if i'm being honest, but I think once AF is officially here then I shall feel much better about the whole thing. Onwards and upwards :)

I don't think it's bad for the sperm if he carries on, but I have noticed if hubby carries on more comes out :sick: Generally we'll make sure he finishes when i'm on my back, and i'll sort of tilt upwards as he pulls out so that as many of the spermies can stay inside. I think some women put their legs up in the air for 30 odd mins but I cba with that. Sometimes I hug my legs, sometimes I just put my feet down but keep my knees bent iykwim?

Sounds like you've done all you can this month :haha: DH would be lucky to get it three times in one night :rofl:

The only good thing with AF arriving for me is that I can treat this bloody thrush. It's agony!!

Yeah I've heard lots of things like that, even head stands haha. I just tend to stay laying on my back for ten minutes then go to the toilet.

Sorry af got you, but like you said onwards and upwards. How did dh react? I'm sure we will be on the next cycle together again.

Those three times we dtd between Friday and Saturday were the only times we did it. Had a bit of a tiff so wasn't too good, we rarely argue just bicker occasionally but he had good reason to be honest. Text messages off a male friend who I haven't seen in over a year and a half asking if I'm single and if I like him in that way. I was absolutely horrified, completely in appropriate thing to ask someone you know is happily in a relationship. And these random messages had to come through while the other half was using my phone. I can see why he was annoyed but it wasn't like I instigated anything at all. Bloody dramas, he barely spoke to me for nearly two days so been pretty down and obviously no bd'ing so I've mentally pushed this month aside. Sorry to blabber on about myself, just haven't had anyone to talk to about it.

Aw bless you, do you still suffer from thrush quite often then?

Oh and how did the farm go?

XX

Oh honey :hugs: Blabber about yourself, I don't mind!! That's horrible. All that over a misunderstanding. What an a*sehole to send you texts like that :growlmad: How's your partner been with you since?

Neil was positive I was pregnant, he was shocked!! AF is here in full force today. Ordered opks, about to go out and buy evening primrose oil, and i've also ordered a BBT thermometre. I'm going all out this cycle lol. I almost brought pre-seed but I read mixed reviews so for £14 I think i'll leave it thanks.

So you're mid cycle then pretty much?

The farm was a disaster, Coralie wasn't in the mood at all and just spent the whole time in a cobb. Honestly, it was bloody awful. Couldn't wait to leave! She had a nice sleep on the way home and was then an angel for the rest of the day. Typical :haha:

ETA No, I haven't had thrush for ages. I had recurrent thrush with my ex. It was horrible :cry: but hardly ever had it since i've been with Neil. I'd forgotten how horrible it is!! How's your urinary infection? I hope it's clearing up :)

He's okay, I just didn't really say anything to him. I know I shouldn't have replied to the messages which annoyed him and I didn't want to smother him with attention as that's what a guilty person would do. So I just gave him his space.
Gutted it all happened as I was hoping to get bd'ing all weekend, but missed my chance I think.

You're farm trip sounds like a bit of a nightmare. Thought that you'd have a really nice time, hopefully you will on your next adventure :)

Yeah if I counted Friday when I had lots of cm as ovulation day then I would be 4dpo. It would make sense as as my cycle last month was 5 days (30 day cycle) shorter so if it was two days shorter this month than I'd be back to my regular 28 day cycle and last Friday would have been cd14, and that would be pretty spot on. It was only that day where there was lots of cm and since has decreased a lot. Had a two pulling feelings low down yesterday which was weird, only lasted a couple f seconds each time. I think I'm just wishful thinking a knowing my luck I ovulated yesterday or something.

Bless you, must be horrible having that again. A friend of mine has it quite regularly as well. Not a nice thig to have.

My bladder is okay, so far the anti biotics are keeping the pressure away. Just have to wait and see now.

I never knew evening primrose oil was helpful when ttc. How does it help? I have a whole bottle of tablets in my cupboard, might start taking them.

I really hope we get our bfp's soon, it's draining seeing af every bloody time. I really don't like her whatsoever ever. Haha.

I'm glad you're staying positive :)

XX

Haha I hate AF too!! Bitch. She never shows when you want her too, and she always shows when you don't want her too. Hag :haha:

I read earlier evening primrose oil was good, but I can't remember why lol. I'll have to google!! Ok, just googled, it helps with production of fertile cervical mucus :) Worth a go I reckon? Last month I had no EWCM so fx. I just googled EPO TTC. The first link is pretty informative. Also helps alleviate premenstrual symptoms so maybe I won't be such a snappy bitch lol.

Sounds to me like you ovulated on Friday so I really hope you caught ovulation :happydance: I can't wait for us to my bump buddies one day :D

I had to take my dog, cookie to the vets earlier. He has to go back tomorrow for tests :( I'm sat here almost crying worrying about him. I'm sure all is well, but basically we found a lump on his hind leg and now they have to take some out with a needle to see what it is. Also blood tests for other illnesses as his stomach is bloated and the vet wasn't happy about that :( I am so stressed about it :cry:

Yeah I always took it for pms, I'll start later as its worth a go. Did you end up getting some yesterday?

It would be so exciting wouldn't it if we were bump buddies :) I hope I did catch ovulation, dtd last night as cm returned but it was probably too late.

Sorry to hear about your dog, big hugs for you! hopefully it's nothing too serious and the vet can treat it without too many problems. It's awful when animals get ill I've had my fair share of it. What breed is he?

XX

I'm keeping my fx for you hun that you've caught ov this time round. Hopefully I will this cycle too :)

It's been a bad week really what with Cookie, and Coralie hasn't been sleeping. I'm a mess today!! Thank goodness it's almost the weekend. Cookie is a cross, border collie and lab. I love him to bits :cloud9: He has a whole manner of problems, an infected lump on his hind leg, fatty lump (suspected) on his sternum, wet eczema on the side of his face and after loads of blood tests it turns out an underactive thyroid. All treatable though, but it does mean he'll be on tablets for life bless him.

Neil and I had a huge row last night :( I'm feeling pretty glum today :cry:

Yeah I hope so, dont really feel different at all so Im expecting a bfn now anyway, only thing I had was a couple of sharp twinges at 3dpp but only lasted a couple of seconds. And slightly constipated which for me usually is the total opposite.

Your dog sounds like hes been through the wars recently, bless him. Bloody expensive to keep up with all the medication as well. Hopefully he will okay though :)

Ah sorry to hear that you had a row, if you need to vent then you know where I am. Arguing is horrible, gets everyone down and feel shit about themselves :(

XX

He's apologised now by text, but tbh I cba. He's made me feel really shit this week, i'm just done in. I think I need a good nights sleep! I have a back massage and facial booked in for tomorrow, cannot wait!! I really need it. Need some pampering.

Can I pm you Katie? I want to talk about something but not keen on doing it on the boards which are free for public viewing x

Yeah course you can, not sure if I know how it works, but I work on a computer all day so I'm sure I'll figure it out. Haha. Message me when you can. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->