9-11dpo

Ah!!! You are the absolute best!! I will be jumping lucky guys bones all he can handle!!!

You think that's a more clear positive than the one I had yesterday morning with the double faintish lines? I'm thinking yes.

I have usually O'd the day of or the day after an OPK!

Eek!

It def looks darker overall than the one from yesterday, how does it compare to your positive from last month? Can you run out and grab a diff brand? Are you still having ewcm, do you get ov pains? Man I am really grilling you, sorry!! 😆

My guess is that you're going to get a nice temp rise within the next couple days!! Maybe a bit of a dip tmrw then rise on Wednesday?

Totally. I actually think I'm ovulating today or tomorrow. I feel some O pains today! Yay! My temp from Sunday morning might just be throwing me off. Thanks for helping me!!

Are you doing any fun shopping or anything else to prepare for Europe?? And to get through the TWW? You are so calm and cool about it!!

Hey girls...

With my period coming last month I was pretty upset so
I've stayed off the forms and hubby and I haven't been baby dancing at all, I think twice this cycle

Well tomorrow I'll be a week late, and I wasn't worrying about it... haven't even tested

Until 30 mins ago... figured why not?

Well I got a very very positive test! It showed up as soon as the pee hit it before the control even showed up

I had to share with you girls because you were there for me last month ❤❤❤

Congratulations Kalico!! Thanks so much for getting on to share with us!! I hope you have a wonderful easy pregnancy and a healthy baby!! Xoxo

Thanks girls!!

We are pretty excited...I have to make a doctors appointment still. I'll have to read through but how have you two been doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->