9-11dpo

KalicoKat

Reaction score
Hey girls!

Just need someone to talk with!

I'm around 9-11dpo - using pink pad and cm to judge (if I don't get my bfp this month, I'll be bbt and opking next)

Monday night I had pretty intense cramping on my right lower abdomen, that I fell asleep with but was gone when I woke up. I've had very watery cm, with very little colour(white) to clear for the past three days, and today I started getting very light cramping lower abdomen. I also just got over a yeast infection (Wednesday to Monday - was gone by yesterday)

Af is due Monday, in 5 days.

Do you think there's a good chance this could be my month? Usually I have white thick cm this time before af

I don't know what to don't know what to do to keep busy and not think of any of this! I want to test so bad, and have this be our month. But I don't want a false positive either

I'm in the exact same boat but AF for me is due Tuesday. I'm 10 DPO today

Hi girls! Bare with me as I'm not quite with the lingo, but I'm 9dpo, af due on Sunday! Been trying for 6 months or so, I really want to test tomorrow as I'll be 4 days to my period and my clear blue says can test 5 days before?

I hope we get our BFP!

@blake, your get the lingo in no time! If you don't know something just ask :) ... I've been off birth control since April, and we've just been "seeing what happens" but this month we really tried BDed every other day during the fertility week. A lot of tests say you can test 5-6 days before your period/af but you should really wait until your af is late for the best results... easier said then done!!

Hi ladies
I'm in the same boat, af due tues or Wednesday next week. Came off the pill beginning of dec so this is our second month to number 3. No symptoms to report at all so not getting my hopes up!

Thanks KalicoKat! Well I'm due on today, period is extremely regular even down to coming on first thing in the morning, no sign just yet! I took a test Thurs but bfn! But as no sign of af I'm going to wait a couple of days if I can!

Any of you ladies test yet????? I am trying to hold out until Thursday when AF is due.

I tested Friday, bfn but was expecting that lol! I'm due tomorrow so we shall see ❤❤ didnaf show up for you?? I hope not!

No af just yet and was due yesterday! And I'm always like clockwork 👍 not getting my hopes up though! Keep us updated :)

Hi ladies- AF is due for me either today or tomorrow. Trying to hold out until Wednesday to test.

Blake- keep us posted! When are you testing!?
Kalico- any sign yet?? FX that she hasn't shown up yet!!

Hi ladies can I join? I'm 9dpo and have been having cramps since about 3dpo. My temp spiked this morning after a couple of drops and my stabbing pains now feel like a dull ache. Nausea and headaches remain, backache is gone.

jmack hope that witch stays away!!!

Hi babylights!! My temp dropped at 10 DPO and got me super discouraged.

I hope your temp stays up nice and high!! Some of those symptoms sound very promising too!!

Aww sorry jmack I totally understand, I'm considering stopping temping now bc it stresses me out so bad when I have a drop. But looking through all the charts on FF there are always so many wacky looking charts that still end up being bfp. Good thing is that they came back up after the dip though! What symptoms are you having today??

Thanks babylights!! That actually makes me feel a lot better!! haha

I just see the dip and automatically think oh here comes the witch! and then I got irritable bc of that and thought that was another sign of AF but it may have just been me being frustrated with this stupid TWW!

Honestly I don't really have any symptoms either way so it is just a waiting game at this point!

Your chart looks awesome!! Have you been charting for awhile?

Oh I'm so glad! I'm the same exact way, once I see the dip it's like a huge rain cloud follows me around the whole day and I am pretty irate!! haha

No symptoms sounds great that close to af due date - do you usually get pms symptoms?

Only been charting four months so not too much to go in, but my temps are generally super low so this morning's was nice. Last night I took my temp and it was 95.95, like holy moly I almost have hypothermia wth??!

Total raincloud! that's exactly it. I'm pretty lucky and haven't really had any PMS symptoms that have been really dramatic. I will notice irritability usually the day or two before, and then cramps but not usually until the day of AF.

Hahaaha I wonder what caused your temp to be so low last night?? Lol

You're so close and it doesn't sound like you have your pms symptoms, I'm keeping everything crossed that you get your bfp!!

Hahaha I think/hope my temp is because it's so cold in the house and even when I breathe through my nose, my jaw makes it hard for me to close my mouth all the way if that makes sense? It's either that or I'm a zombie!! lol

Bahaha I'm going with zombie!! ;)

Thanks for all the positive thoughts. I'm going to try to not pay too much attention to my chart and just hope AF stays away another couple days!!

ahaha I think you might be right lol

I think that's the perfect plan, just ignore the numbers and hold tight for just a couple more days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->