9-11dpo

Hey girl!! I'm so sorry I haven't been on in a few days. Did you ever hear back from your doctor?? I realllly hope you ovulated and that this is your month for the BFP!!!!

Your chart looks great I'm getting super excited for you!! I'm in the early days of my cycle still and will start to BD this weekend and into next week so that's fun :)

What's going on with your trip plans?? I want to hear everything!!

Hey heyyy! Yay for BDing, good times! :)

I did hear back from my dr. and at first she was kind of a jerk and told me to make an appointment. I pushed a little more and she said that since I get temp shifts I have been ovulating and the progesterone didn't affect it, but wouldn't I get temp shifts regardless because of the progesterone cream? Ugh. So yah, not feeling super reassured and feeling pretty meh about this cycle, but have to let it go either way so I'm just looking forward to my appointment with a new gyn today! I'm gonna lie and say we just had our 6th month of trying so we can get a jump start on things! hehe

We finally decided on cities and booked hotels wheee! London, Paris, Venice, Florence, Rome, Sorrento with little day trips along the way in Italy. I think we might do one to Siena! Pretty much everyone we've asked said to go, including you, so thank you!

How's your day going today?

Aw I'm so sorry girl. That is so frustrating. BUT the good news is.... a) you might have ovulated, so you are not totally out for this month! and I am thinking very positively for you!!! I really want you to be sick on a long flight to europe (jk jk). and B) you have a new gyn which is amazing and I hope you love your new doctor and get going on a plan you feel more positive about.

I am SOOO jealous of your trip!! That is a total dream trip. I have only been to Italy of those countries so I can't help much with the others but everywhere you go in Italy is absolutely amazing. There is so much to do in Rome and in Florence it's almost overwhelming. But in a good way :) and then the country is so relaxing and wonderful. Every night we went out to dinner they would just keep bringing bottles of wine even if we didn't order them and they just never want you to leave. Dinner lasts for hours! It's such a fun culture and you will have a blast no matter what.

I am still thinking this could be your month! I would love nothing more than to see your BFP!!

I think we are gonna try to shoot for BD on CDs 8-13 since I have O'd on day 11 and day 13 on my past cycles :)

omg perfect that your fertile window starts over the weekend!! I'm so jealous of your early ovulation, it's like af leaves, you have a few days to formulate your plan for the month and then bam! bd time! Keeping everything crossed for you, I can't wait to see your bfp!!!
Do you have any fun plans for the weekend (beside bd'ing!!)

So the doctor painted a pretty bleak picture of the last five months, essentially everything I'd feared about the hormones pretty much acting like birth control :( But she seems pretty on-the-ball and I think we'll have a solid plan in place moving forward, although she did say in this next month when I'm off the hormones there's a chance we could get pregnant so hopefully Europe makes my eggo get preggo haha!

She did say some confusing things about temping, ie she told me not to do it and just use opk's, and she was looking at my charts and noting the highest temps and essentially saying there shouldn't be ups and downs? I'm not sure, I think my head was spinning from the fact that my other doctor had me using hormones that were acting like birth control - so. much. argh.

Such a freakin' bummer. BUT I am sooooo glad that you got your new doc who is on the same page with you! She sounds right on point. I am so excited for you! What better place to BD than all over Europe!? That seems like a magical place to conceive too so you would always remember that story :)

How are you doing babylights?? Any sign of AF yet? You're still in it until she shows up!!

I am SO confused right now. I hate this stuff sometimes. I got a negative OPK on CD 9. Then I woke up CD 10 and my temp had spiked. I then got my positive OPK that same morning. My temp was up again this morning on CD 11. How would I get a positive OPK after a temp spike? Think I should go with the OPK instead of the temp like your doctor recommended?

Ugh feeling annoyed.

Hey girl hey! It is totally plausible that you ovulated in the middle of the night between CD 9 & 10, which totally explains your temp spike morning of CD10 bc your corpus luteum was already pumping out the progesterone and there was still enough LH to be picked up by the opk in the morning. I think both your opk and temp spike confirm you've O'd! What do you think?

I'm 11dpo today and I'm just telling myself that everything right now is a sign of af coming, it seems my temp drops on CD14 so we shall see...

Isn't it funny how sometimes you can overanalyze your own stuff so much that when someone explains it simply it just kind of clears the confusion? haha i think in the back of my mind i've been figuring I must have O'd in the middle of the night on CD 9 but you just made it seem so simple and straightforward!

I think that is definitely possible. I was hoping that wasn't the case because we didn't get any BD'ing in prior to CD 10. But hey we could still have caught it in the AM on CD 10 if I O'd overnight. Also, CD 9 is really early to O!

I also think there's a possibility that I haven't O'd yet. If my temp goes back down tomorrow I wouldn't be shocked. My positive OPK was light on both the lines. In the past I have gotten a very obvious really dark positive and I didn't get that yet. How do you post a picture on here? It looks like you have to post it on a website or something is that right? I want to send you my positive OPKs and see what you think. So while it could be positive, I am going to keep taking OPKs for the next few days just in case. Also my pre-O temps can be kind of up and down and rocky so it's possible. I also drank the night of CD 9 and temped late so that might be a messed up temp on CD 10. We shall see!

Haha I totally know that feeling of thinking everything is a sign of AF coming! BUT your temps are looking great and I have a lot of hope for you that this is it!!! It would be so funny if this was your BFP month the same month you got all this stuff figured out with your new doctor. I will keep thinking positively for you! no temp drop!!

haha seriously when it's your own stuff it's so cloudy and frustrating, and then you realize - boy am I making this way more complicated than it needs to be! Glad to be your second set of eyes!!

Show me show me! If you're on your computer I think you can just upload the file as an attachment. That makes sense that you may have not O'd yet if your temps were affected by drinking, etc. Maybe do opk's multiple times a day to make sure to catch it? And get to BDing lady!

That would be fitting that the one month it's 99% confirmed we've been doing everything wrong, it actually works ha! My boobs def hurt more than they've ever hurt in my life, and it's so annoying! I don't know how ppl deal with this pain all the time, I was running out of the car to a bathroom this weekend bc I really had to pee and i was like ow ow ow!! with every step - such a hot mess lol

Oh yeah and based on your cm and your usual O time it totes looks like you haven't O'd yet which is awesome so you can BD! Your body is making extra sure to call lots of attention to when you O so you can catch that eggy!!!!

Bahhaha you crack me up!!! Do you normally get painful boobs like as a part of PMS? I don't usually have that side effect!

Ok I think I figured out how to attach them! Ok so the first picture I attached as a reference of what my positive OPK looked like last cycle. It is so obviously positive I had no question in my mind!

The second picture is the "positive" OPK I got this cycle first thing in the morning on CD 10 at like 7am. After a night of drinking alcohol and lots of water. See both lines are soo light!

Attachments

• OPK Cycle Day 12 (Feb).jpg
    OPK Cycle Day 12 (Feb).jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 6
  • OPK Cycle Day 10 (Mar).jpg
    OPK Cycle Day 10 (Mar).jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 5
For sure the one from this month looks super light overall so it must've been a faulty test? As if this crap isn't hard enough we have to deal with faulty tests??

My boobs rarely hurt - to be honest I barely even have any boobs to hurt lolol 😂

LOL yes I think it's a faulty test. That kind of happened to me last cycle on CD 7. Maybe my body just likes to confuse me. I'm going to keep taking OPKs over the next few days and see what happens with my temps. I don't feel like I O'd yet.

Haha well that's an interesting sign for sure then!! That would be just so funny if this was your month after being so sure it's not. I don't want to give you any false hope so I will just hope for you :) When do you leave for your trip?!

Also I wonder what happened to Kalico!! I miss chatting with her too!

Yay I'm so glad you have more time to make a fully mature egg and to get the soldiers in there in advance! Per my dr, the sperm have to get through a loooot of obstacles to be in the right place and waiting for the egg, so that's why they say the two days before O are the most fertile.

We leave in two weeks, I can't even believe it! And yes where's Kaliko?! Kaliko if you're reading I hope everything's good, we miss you!

Two weeks!!?! Oh my god that came SO fast!!! How crazy!!! Ah I can't believe it! I hope we both get our BFPs or AF before you leave so we don't have to handle that obstacle alone lol

Those poor sperms having to go through so much! Definitely makes me feel better about it not happening quickly though.

Come back Kaliko!!

haha I know right?? When is your projected start of TWW and when will you test?? There will be no af's in this here thread, I'm willing it!!!

So if AF isn't here by Monday March 20th I will test :) How about you?!

I feel your willing it! May we never type "AF" again!! Also, what are your thoughts about drinking during the TWW? Specifically like early in the TWW? Like the first few DPOs?

Yay I can see your bfp right before I leave on the 21st!! 😊 My testing day from ff is Saturday the 11th but if my temps stay up and I don't spot, I'll prob test on Thursday or Friday. We have some friends coming to visit over the weekend so need to know whether I can drink!

Speaking of which, I feel like drinking early TWW is a non-issue, I wouldn't even think twice about 1-2 drinks. The little ball of fun would just be floating around in there anyway, and it's gonna be your last chance to drink for a long time!

Yay that's perfect timing for us to celebrate our BFPs together before your trip!!

Ok yeah I'm thinking a glass of wine in the TWW won't kill me! I just won't go overboard. :)

So I just got home and took another OPK and it looks freaking positive. So confused but I think based on the circumstances I'll count this one as positive. The control line is darker. I'm expecting my temp to drop tomorrow which would make sense. Thoughts??

Attachments

• IMG_8114.jpg
    IMG_8114.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 5
That looks positive to me!! Woohoo jump your DH tonight, tmrw morn for good measure if you can and you my friend have yourself a textbook O and perfectly timed month yeeeeeee!!! How long after a positive opk do you usually O? I'm so excited for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->